<3 </3

Insert question here.

Opinion One 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Opinion Two 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image

Got some line art here. Bears and stuff. Oh my. Why bears? Why not bears? I've seen just about every single animal floating around the Breedables... but no bears. I've had this line art hanging around in my computer's hard drive since before I went on my hiatus back in 2007. Now that I'm back, I figured I'd re-design it and see what happens.

I think it's a pretty decent set of lines, there's shadows included in all the stages, and I'm more than willing to continue to help out the shop and play around with the winner to get a good concept going, as well as to get all the lines that are desired for the concept.

HAVE SINCE INCLUDED MALE AND FEMALE ELK LINES AS WELL AS MALE AND FEMALE WOLF LINES

Starting bid is low, 25k, so show me what you've got!

AUCTION CLOSES ON TUESDAY, MAY 15th, 2011 AT 12:00 PM EST
Winner(s) to complete trade within 24 hours or the Auction defaults to the next highest bidder.
__________________xX Rules

1] Abide by all Gaia TOS
2] Respect other people in the thread.
3] If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
4] To make a bid, please abide by my requested format. I can't guarantee I'll pay attention if it isn't in the correct form.
5] If the winner requires more art than negotiated (extra stages like angelics and demonics and such) extra art can be negotiated for a price.
6] NO BID SNIPING, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST POST BEFORE 24hours OF THE CLOSING DATE. If a bid is placed from someone who has not participated prior to the 24 hour notice, the auction will be extended for another day.
7] You CAN outbid yourself in order to obtain the lines you desire.
8] Items of great value can be paired with gold in the event of an AB. See the Bid Ladder for details.
9] Enjoy!
________________xX Available Line Art

User Image

User Image

ADDED FOR BID LADDER:

500k ELK:

User Image

User Image

700k WOLVES:

User Image

User Image

EXTRA TO REACH FOR:

FOXES!

User Image
_____________________xX The Bids

STARTING BID: 25k
HB:

Blackhorn- the Legend
Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

MY BID IS:700k

__________________xX TO BID

TO MAKE A BID POST THIS:

[color=darkblue][size=18]Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My![/size]

MY BID IS:[/color]

__________xX Bid Ladder:

The Ladder is up for negotiation. It is NOT set in stone. If you desire something else in place of a certain item, it's more than okay to substitute one set of art for another of equal value. Surpassing a rung on the ladder only means that I am willing to add more to what you're winning. I will discuss what is to be done with the winner and ONLY the winner.

500k: Elk Lines (3 Male, 3 Female)

700k: Wolf Lines (3 Male, 3 Female)

800k: Angelics / Demonics (Original lines with edits) OR Fox Lines! (Gender Neutral Baby and M/F Adults)

900k: Aquatics (Original lines with edits) OR single stage familiars (Chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits... other things like that. WINNERS CHOICE)

1mil: Certs and 3 One-Stage familiars

1.5mil: Custom Set of Lines (3 male, 3 female per the winner's request of animal)

2mil: ORIGINAL Angelic/Demonic lines OR . . . whatever the winner wants. . .

2.5mil: ORIGINAL Aquatic lines OR . . . whatever the winner wants . . .

AUTOBUY: (At Bidder's Discretion) Something incredibly high... UPWARDS of 3mil. (Includes everything, extras to be discussed and my complete and utter amazement)

ITEMS ARE ACCEPTABLE IN NEGOTIATION FOR AN AB. MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A MAJORITY OF GOLD (ie: 2mil pure and x items)
______________xX Bid History

Blackhorn- the Legend

MY BID IS:700k

Kaimi Kalani

MY BID IS: 500,000

.... Other Things That I've Got Hanging Around ....

These are previews of what I'm willing to include if the bidding goes high enough... these are just the rough sketches, proper line art to come later.

Wolf Baby (Male)
Elk Adult (Male)

This is me... playing around with the line art until the auction ends... if all goes well, I think I'd like to be a part-time colorist for whatever this turns into...

User Image

User Image
____________________xX Link to Me!

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/camzg3l] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/FallenAngelKitsune/LINEARTAUCTION.jpg[/img] [/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff