Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Celestial Requiem
Please! RP yus! |U I'm so flipping bored!

Any plot idea? Also, wanna plot for any other shops to rp in?
Just forgot to add this in earlier...
For the 'What's Love Got to Do With It' Download: This can not be downloaded for iZunes that have already had breeding

Wilderness Witch

I really have nothing for either of them...I haven't done much in here yet. ; 3;'' And the only other places I've got right now are Soq and LN.

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Celestial Requiem
I really have nothing for either of them...I haven't done much in here yet. ; 3;'' And the only other places I've got right now are Soq and LN.

Wanna RP your boyo in Soq and RP Jambalaya here? *floofs your ploosh*

Wilderness Witch

If you mean the boy in my sig, that's not an option. He's not mine. = w=;; *should probably find some way to make that obvious...* I have these three: Branwen, Mariselle, and Rosiotti. As for Jacques, I'm cool with RPing him here.

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Celestial Requiem
If you mean the boy in my sig, that's not an option. He's not mine. = w=;; *should probably find some way to make that obvious...* I have these three: Branwen, Mariselle, and Rosiotti. As for Jacques, I'm cool with RPing him here.

Any plots you have with your soq or here?

:3

*floofs your ploosh*

Wilderness Witch

Think Jacques might possibly have something. > > *stares at person who knows who she is* Branwen's always out making friends, trying to help others and meeting up with her and her mate's huge families. Rosiotti just flirts with every girl he meets and Mariselle...has never been RPed, but she's crazy. = w=;

Deathly Demigod

For Cel >w> <333

Sadie Ladie: -lounging by a fireplace. stretches out her front legs and yawns-

Wilderness Witch

Speak of the devil. 8D; *shoves Mr. Mardi Gras out*

Jacques: *slinks up behind Ladie and speaks to her through a mouth full of....flowers? 8O* Good evening, Mrs. Ladie~ |3

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Wilderness Witch

Hey Shea. o wo

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Jean-Claude was standing by the door. He said,
"I almost had you my little animator."

*wibbles*

I glanced at his face and quickly down.
"Almost doesn't count, you blood-sucking b*****d."

Deathly Demigod

Sadie Ladie: -grins a small grin and flicks her ears back before turning her head to get an eyeful of flowers- My my.. I see flowers and what might be a Jacques behind them? -snickers and sits up to take the flowers-

Deathly Demigod

Allo Shea and Berry~

Wilderness Witch

Hey Berry.

Jacques: That you do Miss Ladie. |3 *gives a sweeping bow before handing over the flowers* I just happened to pass by a pretty little flower stand and it made me think of you. Of course, it also made me think of how someone could possibly be selling flowers in the dead of winter, but I'm sure there's some overly complicated explanation for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff