Will do, Disco, goodnight. ^^

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Nafretiti
Feeeea, without even looking, what does Kotoko think of Kyouya? Does she think of him as an uncle or just as a friend her father knows?

Because if it is just a friend we could do Kotoko and Kyouya for obvious reasons. XD

probably just as a friend XD i dont think ive rped her much with him lol

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol well then, how about those two? Tamaki will love the fact the guy will now be family (even though they are best friends I don't think family is what Kyouya wants when it comes to a relationship with Tamaki though really won't mind it in the end anyway XD) and Kyouya gains whatever it is Tamaki's family can give him and we all know that is something of monetary/investment/whatever gain...should see what exactly it is he could gain... XD;

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
lmao I haven't a clue what you said hun but sure xD <33

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol lets put it in lamens terms

Tamaki: Comes from rich family, the whole family basically invests in lots of stuff, owns lots of stuff and the father is the chairman of Ouran Academy and god knows what else he has under his belt.

Kyouya: Family owns a bunch of hospitals and has secret police at his beck and call etc but only wants to be with someone for whatever he can gain from his involvement with said girl/her family.

So basically, Kyouya will gain something from Tamaki's family besides Tamaki's lovely daughter just don't know what. XD

But want rp them or just throw them into the breeding and rp them getting together later? *Is bad, sue me* XD

Haruhi: *glares at Naf* don't make me hurt you...

Alright, alright, rp first...shesh!

XD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*flops around*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Naf which boy did you throw at me the other day, again? xD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Which boy did I....ooooh him:

User Image

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Right!

User Image

I think Anika might be the only one who could work... but she might be a little too hot-tempered too. xD;

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I think he can handle hot tempered, he has a grandfather who er...well...is exactly like his father just more physical in a calm way then what Tamaki is. XD

http://youtu.be/83giYG9q2u4?t=13m30s

As you can see here (just watch how easily he throws his future son-in-law into that wall and then stands on him and then we have the 'hes a ladies man huh'? Anger which he starts to have but calms down and then theres the part later on when he is at the supermarket with the Host Club and basically yells at Tamaki that he is his enemy) so yes, Ry can handle him, it isn't like he hasn't seen a argument between Tamaki and Ranka before so she shouldn't be too bad surely. XD

If anyone can handle hot tempered it is Ry...granted, different sort of hot temperedness but still. XD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Hahaha okay! xD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Though...interesting cross over. XD

Ouran: The anime of pretty boys who have way too much time on their hands and like to throw said time away by holding tea parties and making sure they have mommy and daddys money to fall back on and live in a world that is far different to where commoners live.

Full Metal Alchemist: The show that is basically set in a 'normal commoners' world where the only difference is that magic known as alchemy exists.

At least we can look at it this way, Tamaki's family can invest in an Alchemy School or something to help teach the alchemists of the future...not sure it is a sound investment or a safe (with a few different meanings to the word) one but still. XD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Though technically in this shop they just all live in the 'Zune' world... where everything ever exists. Haha!

Mecha and mutants mingling with dinosaurs and aliens... Yeah. xDD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol fair point. XD

That reminds me, I do wonder what alien babies will look like... XD

Do you want me to start or do you want to? *Ponder heading back to bed for a few hours before she has to get up.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff