Welcome to Gaia! ::

| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

thank you Snaily~ i'll send you everything asap <3

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

*Snugs* I'll try my best not to deviate too much from what you were doing! And if I do, you can always come and kick my butt. lD

I also can't remember the passes to the mules oops. >>
-hugs lux- Its okay, I know getting a shop back up and running again can be hard and real life all ways comes first <3 -snuggles-
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

i sent that and the new pb info too. also, a little thing i came up with for file names for the colorists to do, is name their files with the first three letters of their user, dash, whatever they wanna name it. that way every Zune will be tagged with the colorist so everyone will know and it'll be easier to find or organize them in the PB.

ex: lux-rainbowlicious, cha-omnomnom, etc.

just an idea~

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Okay! That may be useful for certs and breedings where duplicate names happen. xD

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Hope RL calms down for you eventually Lux =v= <3

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Me too.

*Contemplates things*
So I think the first thing on my list is going to be making a new guild so you guys can get journals copied over and so on. The old guilds will still be standing, so don't worry about losing anything!

Secondly, doing a staff roll call. I'll be starting basically from scratch, so any staff who don't reply to the roll call will no longer be considered staff. So here's a head's up for them. xD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*skitters to the guild to get her threads open so she can start the long process of copying everything over when new guild is posted*
One of the reasons I wanna do that first is because... I gotta do the same thing. Haha!

*is a bit rotten okay*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I also have a friend looking at the templates to see if she can do some basic fixing of them (cleaning up the lines and shading, no big changes).
NEW GUILD!

The only thing open is the Journals subforum right now, but I plan on working on bits and pieces when the muse strikes me. :B

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*skitters to join*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

<3

I have so much to dooo

But I'll do important stuff when I am the most awake. xD