Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Lady Yukaharu

Maybe from there then! heart Have you got an idea of what goes on here? Of what's needed to plan a character?

If you need help, most of use are more than happy to lend you a hand!

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

Cooro Cooro
Lady Yukaharu

Maybe from there then! heart Have you got an idea of what goes on here? Of what's needed to plan a character?

We need to do the Avior corrupting Massalia Meta RP you. :U

Friendly Friend

NovaCracker

Damn, you're right! I'll have an RP set up shortly! sweatdrop

Trash

I have three usb ports, all functioning but Ive also got a plug in for extra usb ports ;D

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

Cooro Cooro
NovaCracker

Damn, you're right! I'll have an RP set up shortly! sweatdrop

NP. *Hug*

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cooro Cooro
Lady Yukaharu

Ah thank you <3 But like I said, I was in another sailor moon shop and have browsed this one before so I think I can...probably figure it out lol. I'm thinking of porting one of my characters over here and tweaking her for this setting.

Friendly Friend

Lady Yukaharu

Cool cool then! biggrin I wish you luck!

Garbage Cat

Lady Yukaharu
Ah th-thank you! I've tried peeking in before but felt like I got lost in all of it so was slightly deterred. I was hoping to make a come back in the sailor moon rp area after the last shop I was in sort of...well.......died.

yeah, it can get hella overwhelming with all the information swarming about. the best place to start is probably the information subforum so you can read about the different factions of characters you can quest for. after that, just head off to the application quests subforum to grab the format and write up a char as you see fit!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady Yukaharu
Pretty noodle 4laugh

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Aeeth
yeah, it can get hella overwhelming with all the information swarming about. the best place to start is probably the information subforum so you can read about the different factions of characters you can quest for. after that, just head off to the application quests subforum to grab the format and write up a char as you see fit!

*nods* thanks! I shall do that in a little bit.

Midnightglow18
Pretty noodle 4laugh

Thank you! That's Elise. She was a christmas gift of sorts from a friend of mine. Was one of those grams turned into a real pet. Yours is really pretty too!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady Yukaharu
Thank you he is a low edit freebie from Icy ^_^

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*strange gooselike honking noises* i have returned

who invented sunlight??? who invented schools open to sunlight. i hate them

Eight's Bae

Wrathful Demigod

/squishes Strickbutt and Missy.

Trash

/squished

Why hello thar.

Bashful Browser

Lady Yukaharu
Hello new person!! There is tons of information, like Aeeth said, but you'll have plenty of time to read it through and everyone is super nice. I used to be shiny new here and they answered all my questions. Also, I don't have an actual character yet so I spent a lot of time reading through journals and rps which helps a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff