Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Kyu, toss me an im? ::Snuggles::

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

That's totally fine, Carneli! I know things are iffy with Zirc and the DMC, so I wouldn't want to put her or you in an awkward position! Anella might be the easier route to go since she's willing to talk to anyone and everyone about anything! She'd love to snipe some info from Zirc since she's been around for so long, or she could just chat up Zia if you like! [And chat up/maybe flirt with Steven! But definitely Remarque wouldn't mind draining him if he got too annoying XD]

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

Oh, it's no biggy! I'm just not really in the mood tonight. BUT THOSE OTHER THINGS. I WANT ALL OF THEM. And can probably start one before I poof tonight :B

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

omg someone motivate me I NEED MY MUSE HERE BACKKKKK

Dapper Grabber

While someone's out looking for kuro's, can you find mine as well? Seems to ahve gotten lost somewhere between all my failed paintings and Pokemon Black 2.

Goddammit, this game is going to end me.

Rainbow Senshi

kurotomato
omg someone motivate me I NEED MY MUSE HERE BACKKKKK
((Does ********* need to grab your butt too, Kuro? :B ))

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

ALWAYS BUTT GRAB emotion_donotwant

Dapper Grabber

Well, at least it's not grabbing something else... something more... devious. redface

Super Sex Symbol

All the butts~

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

I wish I could share some of my muse with you guys ;A;

@Carneli; that would be awesome! Do you have one in mind that you'd like to start? I figure Aventine could run into Zirc in the park, if that works for you? And Remarque could just happen onto Steven wherever he happens to be, late one night? Aaaaand..for Steven, does he have anywhere specific he'd be? Anella can be just about anywhere; she's fairly curious and adventurous about everything, so she's bound to wind up in all corners of the world xD

Dapper Grabber

Yayoi
All the butts~

RP?

@3@

Super Sex Symbol

@ Chibi - Yessssss~ @W@

Rainbow Senshi

((Dear Kuro, I may need to doodle in PS thanks to you now. Love, Lizzy ))

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

MUSE COME BACK TO ME

/LOOKS AROUND FOR IT

Dear Lizzy,

This is ok.

Luv Kuro

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

KUROOOOOO~ <3

@Kyu: I could probably start the one with Steven and Remarque? He can be wandering anywhere, basically. He's a very open ended character that hasn't been used much D;
Zirc in the park sounds fantastic! And I was too slow, you'll likely see a starter from me tomorrow. Sorry! Night! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff