Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

....You said SoHo and my firs though was of work pants because NY&CO sells a brand of jeans called SoHo

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

I also liked wandering broadway with my momma. * __ * There was this terrible touristy restaurant... Mars 2120? I wonder if it's still there. All the servers were dressed like aliens.

Bashful Browser

Working on my quest. Now what to do for the eternal attack. I have no idea how you guys think this stuff up.

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Sleet Tempest Snape
Midtown is nice and I like SoHo. I like the Village myself. And Silv..I feel for you so much.

I *love* the village. One of the nice things about living in student housing all four years of college was that I got to live in really great neighborhoods. It was sharing illegally-subdivided shoebox apartments with way too many people, but the locations were amazing.

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
/naps in thread

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Lol Silv, what areas were you in? Alphabet city isn't too bad either, I mean before they closed CBGB's but yeah. ::Nods:: Only went there like twice. Though there is a nice wiccan shop there also. o.o()

The Village is just nice and quaint in a way which is why I like it. ::nods::

Anyway, bed time for me. I got class in the morning. : biggrin ies::

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Sleet Tempest Snape
Lol Silv, what areas were you in? Alphabet city isn't too bad either, I mean before they closed CBGB's but yeah. ::Nods:: Only went there like twice. Though there is a nice wiccan shop there also. o.o()

The Village is just nice and quaint in a way which is why I like it. ::nods::

Anyway, bed time for me. I got class in the morning. : biggrin ies::

I lived on the same block as where CBGB's used to be Junior year. That wasn't Alphabet City, that was NoHo/The Bowery, and it was pretty nice if you didn't mind the homeless shelters. They shoot television shows and commercials on that bit of Second Street between Bowery and Broadway all the time and there were, like, some ridiculously fancy boutiques. I used to see celebrities outside the Bowery Hotel all the time, and the restaurant off their lobby is super good. *u* Alphabet City is like another two blocks east past First Ave, but you're right that it's not too bad - I had friends who rented there. It's just a bit of a haul to get to class if you live out there.

I went to NYU, so I bounced around - Freshman year I was right off Washington Square, Sophomore year I was up in the big dorm over the Union Square Trader Joe's, and then as a Senior I was in the West village, a few blocks away from, like, Sheraton Square. I think that might have been my favorite neighborhood that I lived in. *u*

(Basically most of lower Manhattan is really intensely gentrified.)

Good night!

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

I just realized why I can't tag things on my tumblr with "commander shepard" even though it's a log about my Mass Effect game and my first name is Shepard.

I am so bad at existing.

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
good job. good job
re: NYC talk, i spend two weeks in the east village every year! i take an acting intensive, so we rent an apartment and it's awesome, i love it.

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

that sounds so fancy! D:< Man when I was a kid I just made little lego robots and programmed them to follow black lines.

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

I liked NYC a lot the two times I visited.

The McDonald's off Times Square will forever be the place where I found out Justin Bieber was a dude and not a 13-year-old girl tho. (And also the first place I ever saw/heard JB...)

Kawaii Prophet

*chintap*

Anyone around who'd be willing to help me pound through some battles/regs for my chibi so I can get her reqs done as well as maybe getting myself a Crown token for the month?

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lemme go tag our Perse/Cruithne RP, Twilight, and we can try to knock through that?

Also I would love to do Tant/Cruith and Amy/Cruit after meta stuff v u v <3

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Kawaii Prophet

Sure, we can do that, Song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items