Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Prophet

I will, and I am not a part of the aim group! I'm not around much/I'm terrible at remembering rp the last year or so. Just kinda float in and out.

I have two civilians, one is pretty old/never came up with anything, and I won a civilian from Halloween raffle too.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ah! You should join the aim group and if you have questions or want any ideas/help you can ask there. A lot of us hang out there and chat.

It's ok, and your not terrible. You obviously remember you're just busy?

I don't think I've seen your civ's though.

Feline Prophet

Busy with work/helping my students after school all of the time, down time I sit here and lurk. XD

From awhile ago

Halloween Mage

Snuggly Knight

Feline Prophet

Lith! <3 <3 Hiya!

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Oh! Very nice characters, both of them. Have you got any ideas your want for either of them?

Ah, busy as a teacher. Makes sense.

Feline Prophet

I was thinking brothers. The student is the younger one maybe. A long time ago I kicked around the idea of a character owning a Wargaming/hobby store and figure maybe mage is the older brother that runs a store and is a big nerd, just need to flesh out/expand off of those.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

That's a neat idea, I like it. That would make sense for the Halloween costume also. ::Nods:: I know that I have a civilian, who will be powering up, and I've got a quest for his cousin. So I like family things.

If you need any help, or just someone to bounce ideas off of, you can always pm me or grab me here. ::Nods::

Feline Prophet

Thanks, Sleet!

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

No problem. ^__^

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

User Image

It's been a long time, I know. But it's back, sort of, time for things to come to an end but first a few things need to be done.

Since it's been so long and some people have left some new hires had to have been made. So below is a link to new sign up's for any Negaverse officer or corrupted senshi, Benitoite is picky on who he hires and is only hiring those who serve the Negaverse and chaos.

More will be coming in the near future for this event, I hope people join in and enjoy.
ninja

I found a list of those who had been working for the tea shop, so I'll be listing them here, so their owners can post in the new thread so I know who stands where. I've also added those who had just signed up as well.

List:
  • Björn Guildson - Captain Titanlåvenite - Stock/back room.
  • Slate Blackwell - Corrupt Super Ochre - Register or serving, whatever is needed.
  • Jade Sorah - Lieutenant Turquoise - Tea bar.
  • Lianna Beauchamps - Lieutenant Empressite - Register, merchandise when needed.
  • Elle Adelardi - Lieutenant Galena - Serving customers and sales.
  • Ryan Hanover - Lieutenant Witherite - Stock room.
  • Aloysius Sharp - Captain Chalcanthite - Tea bar.
  • Jericho Cross - Lieutenant Seraphinite - Server or stock room, or any other position that's needed

Now, for the sign up link: Here
ninja

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Memphis, Page of Venus, will it be a tickle attack!

wuthering gee

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

-floofs thread-

aim chat? ovo

Aged Survivor

*waddles around*

Hilarious Werewolf

-inches along thread-

My god all these drops... !!!

Harley is starting to wonder if she's died and gone to heaven already with all this handsome dropping about ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff