kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Gonna post this here: plot thread. Looking for some plots, requirements, for some of my babies.

Kawaii Prophet

Skye Starrfyre
DaisyMilk

*pokes about briefly*

*noms on*

*drapes upon before oozing off to try and fix her back*

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
*drags self in* just got home from work....I am a very sick Yuka. Swollen right tonsil, pain radiating from my ear to the base of my throat, cannot turn my head, swallow, chew, or talk without immense pain, and have basically been dizzy and lightheaded all day. .....I had to talk myself into getting over my phone anxiety to call my manager and call in for tomorrow >.>

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Oh Yuka! Have you seen a doctor? Sounds like...really not good. ::pets, offers pillow and hot soup::

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sleet Tempest Snape
Oh Yuka! Have you seen a doctor? Sounds like...really not good. ::pets, offers pillow and hot soup::
By the time I got off work today sadly all the doctor places were closed. I called in already so I willl be going in to Urgent care in the morning. I'm super drained of energy too so I'm thankful I had some sick time so after I get done there I can just sleep the rest of the day...

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

That's good Yuka, I hope everything is alright and it's just something simple and you get some meds. :: pets:: Sounds like you should just go to sleep right now and sleep till the doctors tomorrow.

Kawaii Prophet

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200
blllerrgggg I hope I can think of replies before/on saturday because after that I'm gonna be working like crazy and be more brain dead then usual.

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
*crawls in* went to Urgent Care. Turns out I have a really nasty viral infection that is causing swelling that then causes fluid build up in my ear, hence the pain and dizziness. It is also causing the swelling and irritation and pain in my throat as well as my extreme fatigue. Doc gave me some anti-congestants and a note excusing me from work today and also if I don't feel good tomorrow. He He old me if I don't feel better to NOT go in to work.

Aged Survivor

Lady Yukaharu
*crawls in* went to Urgent Care. Turns out I have a really nasty viral infection that is causing swelling that then causes fluid build up in my ear, hence the pain and dizziness. It is also causing the swelling and irritation and pain in my throat as well as my extreme fatigue. Doc gave me some anti-congestants and a note excusing me from work today and also if I don't feel good tomorrow. He He old me if I don't feel better to NOT go in to work.

This, all of this is what i have been feeling for the last week and a half. Half is my deli has it a well...it sucks. ;.; *pets yuka*

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Yuka, at least you know whats going on. Now it's time to get better. ::Offers a pillow and soup:: I'm glad it's nothing worse than a viral infection.

Peaceful Demigod

Aged Survivor

Hello everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out