Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Everyone throw plot threads lol

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

User Image

It's been a long time, I know. But it's back, sort of, time for things to come to an end but first a few things need to be done.

Since it's been so long and some people have left some new hires had to have been made. So below is a link to new sign up's for any Negaverse officer or corrupted senshi, Benitoite is picky on who he hires and is only hiring those who serve the Negaverse and chaos.

More will be coming in the near future for this event, I hope people join in and enjoy.
ninja

I found a list of those who had been working for the tea shop, so I'll be listing them here, so their owners can post in the new thread so I know who stands where.

List:
  • Björn Guildson - Captain Titanlåvenite: Stock/back room.
  • Laine Xantho - Corrupted Sailor Azurite: Merchandise sales.
  • Jade Sorah - Lieutenant Turquoise: Tea bar.
  • Billy Roadinger - General Bismuthite: Tea bar.
  • Angeliki Argyros - Corrupted Sailor ice: Register
  • Lianna Beauchamps - Lieutenant Empressite: Register, merchandise when needed.
  • Elle Adelardi - Lieutenant Galena : Serving customers and sales.
  • Aloysius Sharp - Captain Chalcanthite: Tea bar.
  • Cerise Clayborne - Lieutenant Piemontite: Sales and service.

Now, for the sign up link: Here Sign up's will be open until this Friday at midnight est time.
ninja

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ruriska
Daekie

i was about to volunteer chrysocolla and then i realized that's two teenage girls trying to punch each other and PROBABLY FAILING and...i don't know...if i want to write that level of fail

I'm not sure how this could ever be a bad idea.

We can roll them into a ditch and then they can just lay there panting, wondering what the hell they are doing.

...this is true, they can stare at each other and individually resolve 'man, one day i might kick the s**t out of this girl'. if you want to start anything? razz

my plot thread's in my sig, as always!

Kawaii Prophet

Dangerous Lover

Gisela can be PR for Beni.

"You can either buy the tea or get out, frankly I don't care which, just shut up about which bouquet is most flavorful /ineedanap/."

Tricky Cleric

*slobbers all over moonshop*

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Lol Sweeny!, I love that.

Battle-ready Waffles

*wipes up the slobber, gross*

Anxious Friend

User Image

Sailor Laverna, you n' I need to share stories of all the random stuff we've stolen, like the time I stole a rogues pants in raid ;D

Sirene Naiads

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

omg, that is amazing. I love the design and colors! Congrats Sirene, amazing work Shan!

Peaceful Demigod

lovely drop.
grats sirene

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Anxious Cat

Gorgeous drops. <33 /also stalks plot threads >>

/naps on Blue

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Sailor Thrymr, of the Southern Lights! Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair -
Hey, everyone! We'd like to take a moment to thank Chiickadee for all the beautiful artwork she's provided for the shop! We have thoroughly enjoyed our time with her, but she has stepped down from artist staff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff