Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200
so much art *explodes from it all*

Hygienic Explorer

User Image

Haymitch arrives in time for the holiday delivery season!

Lucyal's Husbando

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HAYMITCH IS SO CUTE /PICKS UP AND CARTS OFF

Anxious Cat

musicaloner7
perfect, yes. He can yell at them to get off his lawn, and complain about how they play their music too loudly these days. And for not respecting their elders. 2oldman-y? 2far? {yes the best kind of rp }
Good excellent, she understands, yes. Man I hope we get tons of snow this year. I want to make snow/ice tunnel again. + +a
Oooh ok. So many senshi, so hard to remember domains exactly. I've been actually wanting to quest for a second {and/or third} one, myself. Been super wanting a like... senshi of first-aid or medics, since there's already a healing. Have them be more of a buff or debuffer, rather than strictly a healer? { gamer talk, whoops. }
LOL YESS. esp about the respecting age hierarchy, omg. I can see him getting seriously ticked off about that (ok maybe he gets ticked off about everything, shhh...)
lol yeah, you and my sister can chill. Literally. emotion_awesome /punched
And there are a ton of senshi, yep. Have you ever looked through them all in the master list? I am kind of tempted to do that...
Duuuude, awesome quest ideas! I'd love to see your visual concepts, your aesthetic is rad. + ___+
Felyn
I got your PMs, lovely! I will answer them tomorrow probably while my beau is at work and not here trying to distract me.
omg PLEASE take your time! <333 No rush at all. I just seriously appreciate you taking time to help me, so reply at your own convenience! XD

Aged Survivor

Such a cute kitten!

Business Vampire

So many fantastical drop offs!! Congrats lucky owners!! Obviously Lyssa has to meet all the new kitties!!

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

::Book marks::

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
So many cute drop offs /just got home from work.

I am going to go say ******** this being awake thing and go sleep now. NIGHT

Kawaii Prophet

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fleurelle Lapointe, you look ravishing, dahling~

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
/nests before going to work and pings hearts at everyone.

Romantic Man-Lover

[Eskimo]
LOL YESS. esp about the respecting age hierarchy, omg. I can see him getting seriously ticked off about that (ok maybe he gets ticked off about everything, shhh...)
lol yeah, you and my sister can chill. Literally. emotion_awesome /punched
And there are a ton of senshi, yep. Have you ever looked through them all in the master list? I am kind of tempted to do that...
Duuuude, awesome quest ideas! I'd love to see your visual concepts, your aesthetic is rad. + ___+

yes perfect, such cutey rage. Such bark, no bite. + + Imean.
awwye. I guess you could say we're pretty cool. 2much2far2soon?
Yeah I did the other day when I was checking up on my medic idea. I know I did a double take on a few like "oh, well that's interesting." was encouraging too to see that basically anything is possible.
hah wha. I think they're pretty plain, but thank. I want one to do with bones, super bad, cause me and bones are tight.

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tolliver St. James, why so serious?

Eloquent Lunatic

Oh you look like such a grump baby, Tolliver! ;;

ALSO, unrelated, but I have a civilian plot for Zoe/Midas: here for anyone that has rich and potentially dramatic male characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff