Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Knight

That would probably end with Elpis being introduced to her own internal organs.

Tipsy Codger

Snuggly Knight

Alrighty so I think Painite wants to step out and cause a scene. Anyone game for a little... well... chaos? >>

Business Vampire

Sunscraped
Matisha
[ Morning everyone!! Busy day today trying to fix this new computer.

What happens when a hard drive isnt recognized by your brand new computer with everything, everything on it and then it doesnt get recognized by your laptop....I cry. I cry for days. ]

did you not back up your disc?

it sounds like the harddrive failed entirely >:

No beacuse I am a stupid idiot with a death wish. My laptop was so old that running anything on it would cause it to scream in pain so i decided to get an external hardrive and put everything on their to give my laptop a break. So being a complete knob I never backed it up >_<;;;;;;

@Nova: Yeah thats true! I dont even mind losing my pictures as long as I get the itnotm file back. It had everything in there, everything @_@

@Kolina: Thank you!! I will keep everyone updated with my insistent whining!

@Carneli: Yeah I would be happy with 50% as long as I get that one file I need. And you know what I bet they can recover everything except that one >_<;

Thank you guys for whising me luck though!! <3

back up your computers kids

Business Vampire

Lithiasaur
Alrighty so I think Painite wants to step out and cause a scene. Anyone game for a little... well... chaos? >>

emotion_awesome

Snuggly Knight

-innocent face-

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiish your avatar is so pretty *______*

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
@Lith: I'm almost tempted to say yes plz and throw Megrez at Painite but I'm waffling over how much I want Megrez to take a spear to the guts right now. X'D And I also have your other tags to get to (I'm SO sorry about the delays on those, by the way >< wink . Well, if you want her, Megrez is available~

Snuggly Knight

Bahaha it definitely doesn't have to result in anyone being brutally maimed by painite, that's just what she sets out aiming for XD

Business Vampire

Carneli
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiish your avatar is so pretty *______*

Thank you!!! I think its Ate in seduction mode!! I just need to save up for some legs and then she will be perfect *0* Someone amazing though gave me the hair wink

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, in that case, I want to say go for it, Lith! XD I could start if you'd like, but I want to get through a few old tags first.

Dulcet Scarface

the coming weather is SO full of do not want....

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lithiasaur

*raises hand* I am up for Painite things Lithia - she still need to utterly ruin Athene's day *is sitting and working on starts*

Trash

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

Business Vampire

[Mistress Morbid]
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

What is it wommmmmaaaaannnnnn <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers