Welcome to Gaia! ::

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

I was never in scouts as a child. Sometimes I feel like the only one in the world :0a
Whenever I brought it up (and now whenever my baby sister brings it up) my dad goes off on this long ramble about his dramatic childhood as a boy scout and scouts are terrible and blah blah no scouts for you.

I always had a theory it was because we traveled a lot and he didn't want to be tied down to community stuff but since he's settled into a city permanently I guess he just really has a thing about scout groups xD;

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

I did girl scouts for a year.

They lost me when we went camping

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Carneli
My coworker's daughter is a little princess and I am her adoring b***h and also they are Girl Scout cookies so obviously I bought 20 boxes I was just admiring the little brat's ability to read a mark.

She's a terribly spoiled brat but she's my favorite spoiled brat I guess.

ilu <3

I giggled so hard.

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Oh, yeah, the cookies are definitely expensive, I won't argue that, and not everybody can afford them, so I'm glad there are cheaper alternatives! Just, my family has the ability to buy from the Scouts so I'm glad we do? It was great for me as a kid, one of the only places I really felt comfortable and like I fit in and /ramble

Stubborn Strategist

ermahgerd have you guys seen the Girl Scout cookie Crunch bars? They're like $1 each, and at least some of that goes back to the Scouts. Also they taste amazing.

Trash

>:

...They are still gross

Business Vampire

[ I was apart of the British version - Rainbows, Brownies and finally Girl Guides up until I was like, 14??

I had to leave Brownies for another one when one of the team leaders hated me so much she made my life hell and I would try and hid in the kitchen cupboard of the church we met up in so she couldnt find me. My parents apparently ripped her a new one when they found out XD

Ahh childhood, so sweet <3 ]

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

I AM GLAD YOU FIND MY SLAVERY TO A TEN YEAR OLD'S WHIMS GIGGLE WORTHY, BLOO
I still remember when she was six I was letting her put stuff in my hair while I played with her brother and she rolled up a Velcro covered toy to pretend it was a curler in my waist length, curly hair and got it matted. And then when I was frantically trying to get it out she stood by explaining she was perfectly competent to cut hair why does no one trust her???

Also Tish has childhood stories like my dad xDDD

Inquisitive Agent

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

ah man morb made me a perfect sig banner *___* sad puppy foreverrrr~~~

Trash

yeeeeeees

Perf

Kawaii Prophet