Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Ida could spar with her, Kae, but it might take some thinking to figure out what would entice the two of them to actually do that. xD

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Nope. It's like, crappy double-sided scotch tape. I always default to the medium shot at eye level and expect that to be good enough, and I'm always narrative when I ought to be editorial and editorial when I ought to be narrative. It is a ******** good thing I'm joining the Air Force because I am DOOMED as an artist, to hear my teachers tell it. biggrin they're so supportive.

ETA: ONCE I WRAP THIS RP WITH AVALON, I CAN DO BATTLES... > ___ >

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I know, I need to jog my brain into actually working and being creative because I've got a bunch of tags I owe AND a super senshi and squire that need some reqs to upgrade them biggrin

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Iris_virus
I know, I need to jog my brain into actually working and being creative because I've got a bunch of tags I owe AND a super senshi and squire that need some reqs to upgrade them biggrin

xD you'll get there eventually. <3

Liberal Streaker

Bluefire Dragonz

LOL. LOL. "So, uh. We could just make out instead?" Myrkvior is pretty down to let the little Senshi practice their powers on her, if Ida would bring that up. The little baby!Senshi powers don't hurt much. Myrkvior might get butthurt if it did cause pain, though, which could be LULZ. So far she's been introduced to mostly passive attacks via knights.

romeo wilco

WELL. HURRY UP, GAWD. I am assuming Avalon is knight? Myrkvior needs someone to introduce her to the magic of signet rings.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-coughs up a lung-

Uuugh. I'm going to reply to RPs in the next couple of days. <3

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Kae I'm just going to... link you to this...

I mean she totally could still explain signet rings after but, ha ha... HA HA HA I'm so excited

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
o-Nessy-o
Shazari
IN A HEARTBEAT. I REALLY DO LOVE PLAYING THE DRESSUP GAME.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=52581398

I'd like to leave the Lucie face on but I have two of them, if you wanted to use the item out of there. If it has more than one pose and is super pretty, odds are I have two of them!

c:

EDIT: OH and you can change/replace the base hair. I just put it there because.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Bicycle optional.)

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Kaelyndra

LOL. LOL. "So, uh. We could just make out instead?" Myrkvior is pretty down to let the little Senshi practice their powers on her, if Ida would bring that up. The little baby!Senshi powers don't hurt much. Myrkvior might get butthurt if it did cause pain, though, which could be LULZ. So far she's been introduced to mostly passive attacks via knights.

LOL, that would scandalize Orah. I'm not saying she's not bi curious, but she's shy about anything like that. xD

It would also be funny for them to not know they've already met and she'd be like ' :< you are the second rude person I've met this week. >( '

I can also see Ida's attack giving her, like, a papercut and her throwing a tantrum like a child... oh, that makes me giggle so much...

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

That is ******** adorable, Shaz.

Okay, I have to go beg my thesis advisor to let me space assignments out more so I can focus on QUALITY rather than OH GOD HELP I HAVE FIVE SKETCHES A FINISH AND REVISIONS DUE. "Corrine," I will say, "Oh god help me."

See u l8r moonshooopppp

Liberal Streaker

romeo wilco
Kae I'm just going to... link you to this...

I mean she totally could still explain signet rings after but, ha ha... HA HA HA I'm so excited

Oh, yeah, LULZ. That won't be an issue. Actually, meeting a JUST corrupted knight would be fascinating for her. Or, moderately interesting, depending on her mood that day and how Avalon acts.

I AM STILL VERY GAME.

Liberal Streaker

Bluefire Dragonz
LOL, that would scandalize Orah. I'm not saying she's not bi curious, but she's shy about anything like that. xD

It would also be funny for them to not know they've already met and she'd be like ' :< you are the second rude person I've met this week. >( '

I can also see Ida's attack giving her, like, a papercut and her throwing a tantrum like a child... oh, that makes me giggle so much...

The whole point would be to scandalize her, yes.

I figured that they wouldn't know each other! Their powers keep them from knowing, or even recognizing, and Myrkvoir learned pretty fast to keep her "real" life completely separate. She wouldn't breath a word.

A child with a lot of cursewords, maybe. LOL. I can probably think of a start after I come back from lunch, but if I do not go now, I will keel over and die. I will be back hopefully in an hour.

Cuddly Hunter

Shazari

(Bicycle optional.)

*melts from precious adorability*

Ahmg~~~~

*runs to change*

Kawaii Prophet

Shazari

Could I possibly ask you to whomp up an avatar for me? *puppy eyes*

Feral Cat

Shazari
o-Nessy-o
Shazari
IN A HEARTBEAT. I REALLY DO LOVE PLAYING THE DRESSUP GAME.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=52581398

I'd like to leave the Lucie face on but I have two of them, if you wanted to use the item out of there. If it has more than one pose and is super pretty, odds are I have two of them!

c:

EDIT: OH and you can change/replace the base hair. I just put it there because.

(Bicycle optional.)

Shaz O.O....my inventory is awful but would you consider making one for me??

http://tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=709541

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces