Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Steak bombs. How do I begin to explain steak bombs? Steak bombs are delicious. They're about ten thousand carbs. They're steak, peppers, onions, and mushrooms on a toasted buttered roll. They are… unbelievably great.

Sorry, I was off getting mine and putting it in my face. It is a thing of wonder and beauty.

Dapper Grabber

... Steak Bommmmmmmbs...

*drooooooooooool*

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

I have sampled many steak bombs in my time, and the pizza place downstairs makes them so well. So delicious and steak-y. Which. Is implied. By the name of the sandwich.

In other news my girlfriend doesn't know what a steak bomb is either. HOW??? SHE LIVES IN NEW YORK???

Snuggly Knight

That sounds fantastic and even if it killed me it would be worth it

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Yours would be a beautiful death. So will mine. (But I avoid it by eating only half of the sandwich at a time.)

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

/never heard of those but it sounds good xD

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

They are sincerely delicious!

Also I'm workin on a tag for you, Heart :O I had a sudden spate of OH GOD REMEMBER HOW YOU'RE GRADUATING?? WANT SOME WORK TO DO?? no school i don't want work to do--TOO BAD!!

Dapper Grabber

*is really annoyed by how hungry she is*

I just ate. Twice. Seriously, stomach... stop it.

Snuggly Knight

now I'm hungry -goes in search of food-

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So it's like a thick cut cheesesteak?

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Yes! I have heard theories that steak bombs are just cheesesteak without sauce cheese. It's not inaccurate, although I've always been under the impression that cheesesteak does not have appreciable chunks of onion/pepper/mushroom in?

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I don't think authentic cheesesteaks have sauce cheese - I think they come with pepper jack cheese

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A true cheesesteak doesn't use cheese sauce -- it's made with sliced white American. Peppers, onions, and mushrooms are basically the standard toppings, though it's still a cheesesteak with or without the toppings. BUT YEAH, THE MAIN DIFFERENCE SEEMS TO BE THAT STEAK BOMBS ARE GENERALLY USING A THICKER CUT ON THE MEAT, where cheesesteaks usually use shredded meat. I had to ask wikipedia for help re. steak bombs. XD

Dapper Grabber

*has never had cheesesteak*

Does anyplace in Louisiana even SELLS that? *Homer Simpson- style drooling*

Snuggly Knight

I want to eat everything right now.

This isn't fair =[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers