Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Grabber

Yeah, Matisha... that kind of stuff blows, hard. *patpat*

And from one multiple hurricane survivor/endurer, everyone who is in Sandy's path, please be careful. They are no laughing matters, so my prayers go out to you. Be careful!

Snuggly Knight

what kyu said <3

and good morning

Kawaii Prophet

*cuddles Tisha* ;;

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Lots of wind here, part of town closer to the water is flooding. >.> I'm hoping we keep power and something doesn't hit a line, like last years hurricane.

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Eeek, I dislike the flooding part--especially if there's a lot of lightning going on, too. My neighborhood is really flat, so whenever we get any rain, the canals are pretty quick to fill up, and then the streets Dx

Thankfully, though, we have a bit of an incline and are on a really tiny, crappy little hill, so that gives us a good few extra feet for water to collect before we really have to worry

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

No lightning here, thankfully. No thunder either. Just flooding in the half of town closer to the water. Might, when everything is over...like tomorrow go around and take some pics. Glad you don't have to worry so much due to the hill. ::Nods::

Business Vampire

[ Thank you guys. It was something we never saw coming but as long as we can remove Archie from it I know Sarah will take it all in her stride. Apprently they have blazing rows anyway but this was the first time it became physical. Its just for a 3 year old to witness that must be horrible and I would rather them stay with us forever than go back.

He is ok though, he was giving me his version of 'beautiful kisses' this morning which so happened to be snotty ones OTL;;

And yes anyone in the hurricane path, please be safe. England is rarely struck by bad weather like yours but OMG i wouldn't know the first thing to do. Stay safe!]

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Florida hills are nothing compared to 'real' hills, so like, I've got maybe ten feet of incline between the base of the driveway and the house, but HEY, AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING.

Also, even if they are snotty kisses, that sounds grossly adorable, Matisha xD

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I'm just sitting here going ITS OCTOBER SANDY THAT MEANS IT DOESNT SNOW IN NC (unless there's a freak storm) and... apparently this frankinstorm is a freak. =|

I hope everyone getting hit worse by this thing stays safe though and keep warm you guys!!!!

Granted the part of NC I'm in pretty well shuts down when there's snow too and we do have snowplows. I have a feeling everyone's that heard "snow" is running out and buying milk and bread. Good thing we went to the store yesterday.

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm just inside my apartment praying we don't lost power. I'm in Manhattan and it hasn't hit quite yet! But buses, trains and subways are closed so I don't have work and have to work from home, blegh!

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Well it's better than being the subway and it flooding spy! Sorry you have to work from home though.

Dapper Grabber

I do remember watching this program on TV once about a SUPER HURRICANE that hit New York City but it wasn't reported as much as it should have been. I got bored halfway through and just sort of changed the station. Wish I hadn't. :c

Handsome Bibliophile

Snuggly Knight

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ok, so lost power a few hours ago...like shortly after my post earlier. Any one know what I should do in case I don't get power back by the time winners are rolled. I think they said half a million people here on long island are without power.

Wish you the best Spy, I heard the city was due to really get hit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff