Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Oh god, Bazzi being serious! Benitoite is so proud of you though!

Dapper Grabber

Tsui should give explosive high fives.

Yes.

>=D

I'm surprised I was able to fit that whole phrase in there as well as regular format...

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh wow Captain Bazzite looks awesome o: Grats Lu!

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

I was really impressed, too, Gingi! Especially since I'm like, "I'm sure I have tried to cram shorter titles in than this and it wouldn't let me, so what is this madness" xD

Dapper Grabber

Started two RPs and tagged three back.

I'm on FIRE!

Dapper Seeker

Ok good night everyone! C:
I'm going to actually finish studying and then get some sleep. e oe
3 is better then none I guess xD

Dapper Grabber

Best of luck to you, bunny! *sends waves of good karma and brainy things your way*

Dragonslaying Dragon

Yes, lots of luck for you, Bunny!

You're insanely productive, Gingi! I don't think I've finished a single tag yet, today 8D;;

I'm going to blame it on most of my tags being starts, and me sucking at coming up with names XD;

Dapper Grabber

Yeah, coming up with names can be hard. For the one with Toutalis, I figured that Vincent Price was the first thing to come to mind when someone mentions horror, and for yours, it's the universal greeting!

*has one more tag to go tonight* I shouldn't let it get this bad again... >_<

Dragonslaying Dragon

I typically try to do at least three a day, but most of the time I only go to bed after I've gotten all tagged up. Not so sure if that'll be the case tonight since I've got five tags and five starts, but we'll see 8D;;

Dapper Grabber

I need to get into a similar schedule again, considering I've been hitting nothing but dirt with my job hunting, I have the time for it now. And yeah... I just threw three tags your way. I'M SORRY!

Speaking of, I'm done for the night. With the exception of the reply with Toutalis, I'm pretty much caught up anyways. Yeaaaaaah, not gonna procrastinate like that again. .______.

Dragonslaying Dragon

There's never any issue with wait! RL always takes priority, I just have a lot of free time! xD [But good luck in job hunting, I know how frustrating that can be! ;;]

Also, I'm just typing out my starts in word documents right now, but I've already made enough progress that I feel productive 8D

I might get most of these and my tags out before bedtime. I just have to put on another movie...

So I guess that means it's time for Dragonheart, unless I can convince myself to put on something else 8D;

Dapper Grabber

Right now I'm working on a solo, one that's been overdue for quite some time now. Shameful. After that, I will call it a night and pass out on the magical bed of hopes and dreams and wonders.

Dragonslaying Dragon

That sounds like a good plan! I have a solo to write, but I'm waiting for another roleplay to finish up, first.

...And probably don't need to be working on solos when I've got so many RPs going on xD

But I'm excited to have at least have had motivation for solos! I really enjoy reading other people's, so I'll have to stalk Tsui to see what's going on 8D

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ugh, i promised myself i would do one tag tonight. DID it, and now that i only have four hours to sleep before work.... ahahhah

STILL WORTH IT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces