Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

I lost interest in pokemon after Crystal, but two or three years ago I bought Platinum on a whim and got hooked again xD;

I ended up playing it a lot in my downtime, so it ended up being something that would relax me to just being something that I enjoyed playing. Now I'm just obsessed with catching them all |:

Rainbow Senshi

((Pokemon... always Pokemon... never not >.> ~ <3 ))

Hygienic Waffles

Maybe it's because the people I know who play IRL are like...serious competitive players, so it sucked the fun out of it for me XD

I FELT LIKE THEY WERE JUDGING MY POKEMANS XD

Snuggly Knight

I will always love pokemon forever!

Dragonslaying Dragon

Oh--oh, yeah, I know about that, Rav |:

I had three roommates who made fun of me because I told them I preordered Pokemon White and teased me mercilessly. Of course, none of them had ever played a pokemon game, and all it took was ten minutes on a simulator of one of the older games, and they all went out and bought a DS and were asking me where to preorder from.

So, pfffft on anyone who grumps on pokemon; they're just not having enough fun if all they want to do is judge D:<

Hygienic Waffles

Yeah man, that was basically what happened but instead of like, pokemon haters, they were HARDCORE OMG POKEMON LIFERS

EV/IVS FOREVAH

HOW COULD YOU LIKE THAT POKEMON HE SUCKS

etc and like the ev/iv thing was just entirely too much effort /lazyooze

UGH YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME WANT TO PLAY /ressiisssttsssss I get paid friday >_>

Time-traveling Zealot

I just bought my Pokemon white 2...I'm gonna totally play it this weekend, I think.

And Kyu, your Black 2 should be arriving on Wednesday~ 8D <3

Dragonslaying Dragon

.........Oh, Orange |:

Time-traveling Zealot

Yes? 8D

Happy Merry Christmas or something? XD IDFK.

Dragonslaying Dragon

Stop spoiling me ;;

I thought we established that you don't have to buy me a gift again for like, ever ;;

Snuggly Knight

I never really learned about the ev training and stuff. Noooot my thing. Or battling other people. Or even trading with other people.

Rainbow Senshi

((I am an EV and IV nerd >.>

....but at the same time, I am not a competitive player xd ... I just like being able to nerd out about certain legendaries I have getting redonkulous stats xd ;;; ))

Snuggly Knight

I like using my action replay >>

Hygienic Waffles

IDK I never had anyone to play with besides them so I never got into it much, I think I'd probably have to have more people to play with or something XD;

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I haven't played pokemon in soooo long. I think Diamond might have been the last one I played? And I like.. barely even made it into it. Last one I actually beat is probably all the way back to Sapphire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff