Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Preemptive Pranksters!
Halloween is still far off, but people have already gotten into the spirit. Sure, some people are shopping for costumes or decorating, but October is the one month notorious for rampant hooliganism. This year is no different--and they've gotten off to an early start.

Destiny City is amuck with tricks and traps for the unlucky. From random eggings, toilet papered houses, and mysterious flaming bags left on doorsteps, it seems like everyone is fair game for attack. Are you an unlucky victim of these preemptive pranksters? Or have you escaped their pranks? Volunteered to help clean up their mess? Or maybe you'd rather take matters into your own hands and stop them, once and for all... with a little friendly retaliation.

Of course, you might even be responsible for some of these pranks, so it's not like any of this is news to you.

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Dulcet Scarface

Ryndilee
I wanted to do tags today after being super busy, but right now I'm feeling uuuuugh.

Hopefully will get to them tomorrow. :<

October is the best month and October babies are the best babies. *totally unbiased*
Billy/Bismuthite was an october baby. =3 His bday will be the 23rd. >,>

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

October might be the best month, but December babies are the best babies because they have to contend with Christmas!

*completely biased* :<

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Finally home, and I'll agree with AChan. October babies are the best. ::Completely biased.::

Salty Dark Elf

F a y t h - x
Billy/Bismuthite was an october baby. =3 His bday will be the 23rd. >,>

SIGH. Okay, I'm biased.

Esme/Aurora's was the 1st... and mine is the 29th. xD

Dulcet Scarface

Haha. Well, My Bday is in December, and I think Bell's is a couple days after that. XD

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

AChan; I'm two days before you, the 27th is mine. ^__^

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

My birthday is three days before Christmas. People would always give me combined birthday/Christmas presents, which I don't mind so much now because I'm older and don't need presents, but man when I was younger it made me so upset. :<

Not that I needed presents then, really, but you know... kids...

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
My lady's birthday was yesterday, and mine is the 18th! I've got one quest character with an october birthday, too, but otherwise everyone else is spaced out.

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
o-Nessy-o

NO NO NO THIS IS ALL INDU'S FAULT.

Indubitably
ALL YOURS.

Seriously got woken up on Tuesday an hour before my alarm and proceeded to have feels while rolling around in bed for 20 minutes. Marsh was here, she can attest.

8D WELP.

Kaelyndra
yes please rp

Kawaii Prophet

*perks in briefly from work*

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

That art is so cute, Kaori! [I love Eliza's pose!]

Time-traveling Zealot

Ugh...I want to get done this homework...

*snugs everyone* =>

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Homework?

What is that? emotion_awesome

*snuggles Orange*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers