Snuggly Knight

morning, thread

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Morning everyone!
Ugh moving in Is far more difficult than it should be, especially when it has to be done twice >.<

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am going to be writing a solo for Hypnos about everything that has happened and how much Xavier leaving hurt her and influenced a lot of her not be around and then I am going to being looking for some RP to get her back into the game.
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Halloween Plans
All Hallow's Eve is near. The appearance of pumpkins, witches, skeletons and other Halloween-themed decorations have set the mood for the coming festival for quite some time from now in shop fronts, schools, and so on. Costumes are selling high, as well as candies and pumpkins. Gossips is spreading in streets and school halls; who will have the scariest, most cool Halloween party? Who's coming and who will be wearing which costume?

What are your character's plans for Halloween? Have they been invited to a big party? Are they one holding one themselves? Are they going to trick-or-treating? Or are they spending the Halloween night at home, perhaps scaring the poor trick-or-treaters away? Have they already bought their costume or are they still struggling with it?

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Dulcet Scarface

Appeal
I am going to be writing a solo for Hypnos about everything that has happened and how much Xavier leaving hurt her and influenced a lot of her not be around and then I am going to being looking for some RP to get her back into the game.
She is more than welcome to come along to the Halloween stoof Bell and Jamie are quasi-planning. Bell is bad distant sister. ;<<<< Matbe they can go halloween costume shopping.

Tiny Kitten

Cora: *Gives a lot of hugs and snuggles to Hypnos. And to Bell too.*

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ainsley would love to spend time with her sister and go halloween costume shopping. Ainsley appreciated the distance for awhile, she felt like it was her fault Xavier left. :C

Dulcet Scarface

Wewt =3 I'll set something up sometime this week then. Bell tries to treat her sister like a little adult since...well, she doesn't know WTF to do with kids. HURP. *pets the Cora* WE CAN GET HER A COSTUME TOO. XDDD *shot* Angel costume. Always. I should dig up the costume I finally decided for Bell. Cute scarecrow girly...

edit: Bell's Costume

Trash

Ryndilee
NAMMUCH MORBY. SUP WIT'CHU.

NM NM.

Started another quest... >> ALL THE THINGS TO FINISH. |D This ones gonna be fun though

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ainsley could be a Leopard or a Princess but she's been rethinking her usual choices.

Dulcet Scarface

Most costumes today scare me, and not in the way that they are supposed to. XD

Tiny Kitten

Cora actually loves dressing up! heart

And if you find her a cute headwear that hides her forehead star, even better! She could join in social activities more comfortably then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff