Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Hunter

wuthering gee
lmao Van is a little bit amazed to see the word 'nearly' in there, Lina.

She was recorrupted before he had a chance. She's still willing but apparently he won't cross party lines, reach across the aisle, etc etc.

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

HE POWERS UP TO ESCAPE EMBARRASSMENT ERY
YOU CALLED HIM AN IDIOT :C
Also he's a total hot headed, power hungry a*****e when he's in uniform this might also be a source of some of his problems, but shhhhh let's call it social awkwardness.

He doesn't try to be a bird, Mintaka, he just loses all ability to articulate and he never had much to begin with u ____u;

When he purifies he's totally going to regress to his doofy 14 year old self, though. Happy 18th birthday you are back to your freshman years memory and mentality-wise.

Fanatical Loiterer

Van is like holy s**t because he's saying no to someone else. She kind of expects that he sleeps with every woman who blinks in his direction, so Lina is messin' with like. Her whole sense of world order.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Zipp is gonna purify?

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

YEAH ALL OF THIS IS VERY TRUE. :C

(i just discovered it's my tag on that rp, and has bene for like 2 and a half months, oops. i am so sorry qq)

Cuddly Hunter

wuthering gee
Van is like holy s**t because he's saying no to someone else. She kind of expects that he sleeps with every woman who blinks in his direction, so Lina is messin' with like. Her whole sense of world order.

You're welcome, says Lina. She lives to make you question though...not usually in this way?

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

@ Sleet;; That's what it says in his plot thread o uob
@ Song;; It's okaaaaaaaay, and now it is not anyways * u*b

Lucyal's Husbando

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OH

THAT'S ADORABLE THOUGH, SHH LETS PUT MINTAKA AWAY
I wanna hear the words/sounds he makes when wooing someone.

kdsjflkdsjlfkjs DAW AHAHA OMG Well they say men don't really grow up so...HE'S GOOD RIGHT?

/curious now so I'm gonna go find him on the page o vo

Anxious Friend

Twilight Jaws
Annnddd done. The tiara is wearable and adjustable :3 should have enough wire to go over or under a wig. Now to give my fingers a rest crying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

haha yeah i discovered my grievous error and immediately rushed off to fix it orz

Fanatical Loiterer

nesshime

You're welcome, says Lina. She lives to make you question though...not usually in this way?

Lina made her Kam headache worse, ha. XD secretly Van is pleased that he is unwilling, though. 8D While I am personally loathe to pit her against other women in that way, being true to her character means Van is probably a little bit smug like-- IN YOUR FACE, LINA. (even though she's not getting any right now, either).

that tiara is super pretty. <3

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NYX I AM SO AVERSE TO UPDATING MY JOURNALS
Click the sexy link in my sig and be tempted to give me all of the RP even though my brain is really not letting me tag the last few days ugggughgughgughhhh I will tr to fix that this weekend.

Trash

Those are super pretty Shan

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ah, hadn't noticed that part Carneli. ::Nods::

And Shan, those are lovely!!

Anxious Friend

Sleet Tempest Snape

wuthering gee

[Mistress Morbid]

---------
Thank you <3 means a lot hearing that. I just hope she likes them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff