Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silverah
WAIT.

NO.

FINLAND.

IT'S THE SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY EVERYONE FORGETS.

Except for everyone who knows the timeless 'Finland' song, which you do if you're a Monty Python fan over a certain age.

Finland, Finland, Finland, the country where I want to be. Its mountains so lofty, its treetops so tall. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTyVkpJY3g

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Ooh, Iceland?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I made for a roleplay that never went anywhere, and actually she was a coloring book edit too XD

And I mixed up my goddess, forgive me, Eir, not Eris, is the one on healing XD
Just ingore the above post, sorry <3
Madness_insanity: it's all good, we all do it sometimes. heart

Besides, for me in 1996 it was all about colouring book edits of actual sailor senshi. I think I spent two straight years tracing Sailor Venus, aged 10.
Silveh: Iceland is totally awesome and small, but I don't think they're very obscure? Haven't most people heard of them?

Insanity: Ohh, right, for a moment there I thought Google had failed. xD You could always re-make her for this place, hashing out old OCs = phenomenal.
Quirm
Silveh: Iceland is totally awesome and small, but I don't think they're very obscure? Haven't most people heard of them?

Insanity: Ohh, right, for a moment there I thought Google had failed. xD You could always re-make her for this place, hashing out old OCs = phenomenal.

Looking overly forward to Yuki, btw. heart

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Actually coloring book edits are still popular, not as much as they used to be. I remember there were tons of sites where you could request a coloring book edit of your original senshi XD

OLD EDIT

Quirm: Google never lies 0.o Bing does -__-
Actually I may recycle her for this....
The Space Cauldron

Looking overly forward to Yuki, btw. heart

Haha, I hope I don't disappoint. <33 *has been scribbling on her profile on and off* For some reason I've just failed hardcorely at writing in English for the last few days, I've nooo idea what's going on. But I shall prevail! *stomps on her rebellious mind*

I totally need to snag you for some RP sometime, as well, hohoho. >3 Oh! And thank you for answering my question a few pages back, I didn't even see that, haha. XD;; heart !

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I need to get a drawing of Tallulah scanned. She's gonna be fun. Perfectionist little goody two-shoes. rofl
Madness_insanity
Actually coloring book edits are still popular, not as much as they used to be. I remember there were tons of sites where you could request a coloring book edit of your original senshi XD

OLD EDIT

Oh man, that is SO MUCH CUTER than the edits I used to do.

We'll definitely be getting some RP up and running soon -- what we're planning to do is have our first flatsale, then start RP and events to get this show up and on the road. We're just leaving a nice gap for people to start up their schoolkid characters if they want to.

And for me to write up the big NPCs like Charys and Charonite.
Madness_insanity

OLD EDIT

Quirm: Google never lies 0.o Bing does -__-
Actually I may recycle her for this....

Dude, she's cute. *3*! Those stockings are fantastic, rofl, and the little poof-skirt is adorkable. xD You should totally recycle her!

Obviously Google likes you more than me. *has been led astray!*

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I am asuming you are a big salior moon fan?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ashleyh -Who? I'm not a hardcore-know-everything fan and still haven't watch all the of the last season, but I like it. Twas my first anime <3

Thanks guy <3 I'll play around with her, found out she is often compared to the Greek goddess Hygiea, which is the name of an asteroid, so I may go that route.
Ashley: Which one of us, rofl? But yeah, I don't think you'd be making asses out of anyone to assume that. ;3

Madness_insanity: (dude, what am I supposed to call you? SO CONFUSED) Ooh, that's convenient. o3o And would be very awesome, if not slightly hard to pronounce - but I get the feeling this shop's doomed to have a bunch of Sailor Hard-to-pronounce's. XDD

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sorry XD I go by Madness or Mad.
No kidding, there are going to be some weird sailor names running around. I'm not even sure how to pronounce Hygiea XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff