Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

User Image

Ate & Astrophyllite have opened a hidden door in the Rift! The outcome? Hoards of uncontrollable youma that had been sealed away for centuries have swept back into this realm! For now, they are racing across the Rift away from the opening at the Hall of Shadows, but be warned: they are uncontrollable by all Negaverse agents. It's highly doubtful that this will be the last we see of them as they hide themselves in the great expanse of the Rift, but it's only a matter of time before they work out how to find a way to Earth...

OCC:
.These Youma are now hidden in the Rift, awaiting a time that they can break through to Destiny City.
.DO NOT seek them out. To do so will mean certain death. Keep your characters well away; there will be chances to get up close and personal in the future.
.If you are a Negaverse agent of any rank, you can not call upon these Youma to aid you. They will no longer listen to any Negaverse agent. They are dangerous to EVERYBODY.
.These Youma are for shop led events, be prepared!

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

*Should someday throw more Youma at the birthing hub*

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Ram doesn't appreciate all this going on in his home :[

Shiiiit though~ >]
And epic art *w*

Business Vampire

I am sure nothing bad will happen because of this *nods*

and the art was done by the lovely Phact! I cant thank her enough for making my vision real!!

and yes Nova, you shooooullllddddd <333333 ]

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Oh dear...Benitoite is not happy with this happening - not happy at all.

Lucyal's Husbando

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OH MAN I AM SO EXCITED

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
what the ******** ate and astrophyllite

ASTRO UR A SWEET BAB WHY WOULD YOU DO THESE THINGS
WE EXPECT IT FROM ATE

Intellectual Mage

This is what happens when you open doors that are supposed to be closed *pulls out the bombshelter umbrella*

Snuggly Knight

I was hoping for a faction neutral baddie ^^ Means chances for 'good' and 'bad' folks to WORK TOGETHER. Opens a lot of plottng fun!

Good afternoon, threadbies!

Obsessive Lunatic

Hey guys. To be completely transparent I want y'all to know that I've got some medical stuff going on, so I've been away from the Internet and may continue to be scarce while I deal with some things.

Secondly, the only days I art are Tues/Weds/Thurs and very occasionally Friday. I try to get as much done in my short time on my PC but there is a good handful of stuff I owe and I'm trying to work on them all equally.

So uh, basically I'm getting through things as quickly as I can without sacrificing quality. I apologize if this is putting a strain on anyone. If anyone does not want to wait on me, please let me know and I can try and get another artist to help me out. Otherwise, I have two pieces near completion so I'm not TOO behind ;; My laptop just won't open PSDs anymore and that's what I use Fri/Sat/Sun when I'm not at home.

I appreciate everyone's patience with me. Hopefully I'll be back in full swing asap. <3

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Lithiasaur
I was hoping for a faction neutral baddie ^^ Means chances for 'good' and 'bad' folks to WORK TOGETHER. Opens a lot of plottng fun!

Good afternoon, threadbies!

I would love something faction neutral also - for the same reasons. ::seconds this idea::

Trash

Sylent Nyte

/squishes your face

;; A;; ARE YOU OKAAAAAAY

Also I was not prepared at all for last night. Ahahahahaha

Snuggly Knight

I just got epic distracted buying all the new Camo items in the gold shops. IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS FOR ME.

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lithiasaur

I haven't forgotten our thread!
I just found out I had a paper due tomorrow emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff