Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Exhibitionist

F a y t h - x

OH RIGHT! I was thinking when they first met ever!

Maybe they can go crush some senshi skulls by candlelight? Bite into a chocolate-dipped starseed together.

Snuggly Knight

Sleet Tempest Snape
Lithia_Brandon
SO I am looking for some folks to help Painite crash some romance, if anyone is interested in a fun little Nega RP? Or to stop said crashing. Basically she's just going to attack some restaurants tonight (IC, Valentine's night), and ruin some lives of lovers. YOU KNOW. The usual for a Valentine's Day in Destiny City. If someone wants to join her in this, or if a goodie wants to put a stop to it, that might be fun!

Benitoite would love to help, he hates Valentines day, mostly cause it's also his birthday. he'd love to help her though. ::Going to be heading home from work now.::

Sure thiiiing. Though I'll be heading TO work soon, haha.

Cuddly Hunter

Lithia_Brandon
SO I am looking for some folks to help Painite crash some romance, if anyone is interested in a fun little Nega RP? Or to stop said crashing. Basically she's just going to attack some restaurants tonight (IC, Valentine's night), and ruin some lives of lovers. YOU KNOW. The usual for a Valentine's Day in Destiny City. If someone wants to join her in this, or if a goodie wants to put a stop to it, that might be fun!

SO ALBALI KNOWS she's supposed to be a 'good guy' but she really wants in on this...

Snuggly Knight

Bahaha, Painite would not know what to think, but she is in a very particular mood today and her hatred is more focused on couples than senshi right now >> IT WOULD WORK

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That's awesome o-Nessy-o! XD

Cuddly Hunter

She is just having Girlfriend Issues and the fact she is single when she should be clearly with someone is hitting her a little hard this year. Why does everyone else get to be happy?!

:[

Smug bastards.

Snuggly Knight

Painite concurs, and is pretty sure they're all just cheating on each other anyway SO why not spare them some pain later and cause them a little pain now?

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

are they some of the people who call vday singles awareness day because sometimes i'm pretty sure dudes like that gotta be sitting on chainsaws neutral a or... OUGHT TO BE...

Snuggly Knight

Ahaha. Okay I have to run to work but I will try to start a RP while I'm there. If anyone else wants to join, feel free to poke me. It's nothing big, just some release for bitter Negas (and co!).
Good afternoon thread! -drops in- Happy Day Celebrating Love!

Dapper Seeker

*So proud* I did a few tags! lD <3

Snuggly Knight

Hi Scowl!

Yay Bunny!

Cuddly Hunter

romeo wilco
are they some of the people who call vday singles awareness day because sometimes i'm pretty sure dudes like that gotta be sitting on chainsaws neutral a or... OUGHT TO BE...

Actually Eilian is probably more likely to LOUDLY PROCLAIM this holiday originated from a 'saint' in a religion that worships a zombie. Congratulations, you're all smooching each other and celebrating a zombie.

8|

In her mind there's nothing wrong with being single, it's usually far preferable to having to deal with someone's bullshit, but she's also painfully in love with someone who pretends she isn't alive. So yanno...rough times.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Lithia_Brandon
Sleet Tempest Snape
Lithia_Brandon

Benitoite would love to help, he hates Valentines day, mostly cause it's also his birthday. he'd love to help her though. ::Going to be heading home from work now.::

Sure thiiiing. Though I'll be heading TO work soon, haha.

almost home, just made a pit stop, I can start if you like.
ah, just finished back reading, from my phone, when you star I'll happily jump in. Though a senshi joining in will be odd, if Nessy's does, but Beni would find it odd but amusing and cool!

Snuggly Knight

That's okay, I'll start it as soon as I can! It'll be a bit of a group RP and I figure she should set the scene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff