Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 342 ]
Total Votes:[ 342 ]

Scythe the Seraphim. generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!

Shameless Grabber

11,175 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Bijoux Burrow

I Want a Cookie

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Gwendolyn Barrett
Lolli-pop Psycho
Are grams going to be open soon?

yes I have to get the page set up. Possibly tomorrow they will be opened.
Oooo!! I can't wait! <eager wiggle>

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Scythe the Seraphim.
Lolli-pop Psycho
okie doke. I'll try and see if I can come up with something for you. <huggles, purrs>
i'd love to see it, unless you'd prefer we make it together? owo
Doesn't matter to me actually. Though your current avie, I'm not sure about? I'll see what I can come up with though.

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Bijoux Burrow
Lolli-pop Psycho
Bijoux Burrow

I Want a Cookie

I would like a cookie please! I just hope the number isn't a miss. <rolls her number>

User Image

I'll keep this one.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

did u see that i bid on Yin-Yang Dragon Girl?

Bijoux Burrow

I am spreading the word on 2/5

just having fun

Xe-mu-na-su generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 26!

Generous Bloodsucker

Bijoux Burrow

I Wish to Bid on Sakura. I Offer 150k Snakes.

Bijoux Burrow

I Want a Cookie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Fairy

Sorry all wasn't feeling well today. still a little ill. sore throat and all. working om pets for bit.

Well Damn, so Ray and I bought a 2005 Ford Explorer from Pinkerton Chevrolet with 145k miles on it, for 6k, this was fantastic deal for us and we were extremely excited.
The vehicle is a great family suv and feels like a tank, I feel so safe when we are driving in it.
We bought it Oct 11th 2012, and as of today it will not start, so of course a month after the warranty runs out THIS happens.
Ray put 3k down on it, and they financed the rest with this insurance on it also for 4k, so we are still PAYING for it.
But can't freaking USE IT. Pinkerton has closed their doors and refuse to do anything, say its out of their hands.
I understand the warranty is out, but they could as a courtesy at LEAST look at it, and tell us what is wrong, and the anticipated price to fix it.
Knowing that problem is half the battle for God's sake.
Ray went down there personally today to talk to them, and they pretty much said SOL.
I am considering to call them tomorrow on my break to see if there is anything I can say that will change their minds.
The starter goes, but it doesnt turn over.

Any wording I should use with them? Ideas?
Or should I just go ahead and smear their name as far and wide as I can.
Quote Me Please! (just delete all the extra text lol)

Dangerous Hunter

Leonaenae

Well Damn, so Ray and I bought a 2005 Ford Explorer from Pinkerton Chevrolet with 145k miles on it, for 6k, this was fantastic deal for us and we were extremely excited.
The vehicle is a great family suv and feels like a tank, I feel so safe when we are driving in it.
We bought it Oct 11th 2012, and as of today it will not start, so of course a month after the warranty runs out THIS happens.
Ray put 3k down on it, and they financed the rest with this insurance on it also for 4k, so we are still PAYING for it.
But can't freaking USE IT. Pinkerton has closed their doors and refuse to do anything, say its out of their hands.
I understand the warranty is out, but they could as a courtesy at LEAST look at it, and tell us what is wrong, and the anticipated price to fix it.
Knowing that problem is half the battle for God's sake.
Ray went down there personally today to talk to them, and they pretty much said SOL.
I am considering to call them tomorrow on my break to see if there is anything I can say that will change their minds.
The starter goes, but it doesnt turn over.

Any wording I should use with them? Ideas?
Or should I just go ahead and smear their name as far and wide as I can.
Quote Me Please! (just delete all the extra text lol)

I would just smear their name and find a mechanic who can figure out what is wrong elsewhere. my sister went through this and they wouldnt help her.
fortunately she found Reasonable shop to take it to, figured out the problem and went and got the parts and fixed it their selves. it could be the distributor cap, or spark plug wires or something simple.
Koska_Arcus

I would just smear their name and find a mechanic who can figure out what is wrong elsewhere. my sister went through this and they wouldnt help her.
fortunately she found Reasonable shop to take it to, figured out the problem and went and got the parts and fixed it their selves. it could be the distributor cap, or spark plug wires or something simple.

<3
Thankfully we were able to get in touch with a mechanic from church, he used to work on Ray's old Jeep before he sold it to get a more reliable" vehicle. Ray called him and Thursday he s going to come by and take a look at it, and tow it back to his garage to get it on the lift...well measure to make sure his lift is big enough XD.
I am praying it will be a simple/inexpensive solution.

Dangerous Hunter

Leonaenae

btw i rolled finaly! it is on the prior page LOL i think it got washed away! rofl i got #8
Koska_Arcus

Gwen and I cant find which one we made 8 haha. I was making all the codes so they are easier for us to drop off, and I dont know if Gwen forgot, or I copied over it XD, welllllp we will find it eventually LOL
*sobs in corner*

Dangerous Hunter

Leonaenae
<3

*pets leo* its okay, ill just reroll! XD

Koskas Mule generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 13!

Dangerous Hunter

Leonaenae
<3

Bijoux Burrow

I Want a Cookie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items