Welcome to Gaia! ::

To account for this insane inflation, how much should flatsale, light-edit Hobbits go for?

3k, OG style. 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
50-100 million. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
5-25 billion. 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
25-50 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
50-100 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
hobbitses hobbitses hobbitses 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Huh how'd we get two threads whee

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Bilbo Bagginzez
It's no worries love! Is everything okay? ;( You can always PM me.

Right now? No. Not really. I think my 'not ok' feelings haven't even been able to collect themselves enough to distinguish them fully. Alas, this situation... it is what it is. and... we are already in it. i just... with my having been in such a terrible place mentally already. I mean.. i've been a mess since my dad died. and last week, i was having a really rough week already. then, when i happened on all this lovely devastating disaster kettle of fish.... I guess I feel partially numb to it. I feel like I've already been feeling so bad... I'm not sure how much worse I could actually feel. But at the same time, I think if this would have happened at some other point in time when i wasn't in this sort of mental state. maybe my reactions would be totally different, but i'm just so emotionally drained and tired.

but.... other than just generally talking about it. i'm not really interested in talking to people for advice.. or.. comfort even really. i'm not a person who can take advice from anyone. i tend to develop know it all complexes. and tbh.... it's hard for me to really feel any level of comfort. any comfort i -would- feel... would probably have to come from hugs or something like that in real life... and that's ok. i don't really expect anyone to swoop in and make me feel better. i think i have times where i just.. am not even interested in feeling better.

but that's why i'm on hiatus.
Midnightglow18

xD This is the main BC thread!

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Still waiting on this to be approved for my blurp about your shop, in my shop.

We were introduced to the Hobbit and the Lord of the Ring trilogy by non other. than J.R.R. Tolkein himself. The book "There and Back Again" was written by Bilbo Bagginzez in the tail that we know as Hobbit. There and Back Again, the shop not the book, takes you back to Middle Earth. Where you can explore the life of a Hobbit, in a Hobbit Hole. Not rp required but activity is for growings.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Midnightglow18

one of them is for hiring, and this is the main shop. :3

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bilbo Bagginzez
Midnightglow18

xD This is the main BC thread!
Ah 3nodding
*rolls through* emotion_awesome

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Right then... I'll take the no respons as I can use it....?
Sheacka
I need to have this aprovle before I can put it in my out link It's simi-rp required right?
Sheacka

We were introduced to the Hobbit and the Lord of the Ring trilogy by non other. than J.R.R. Tolkein himself. The book "There and Back Again" was written by Bilbo Bagginzez in the tail that we know as Hobbit. There and Back Again, the shop not the book, takes you back to Middle Earth. Where you can explore the life of a Hobbit, in a Hobbit Hole.

I think it looks good c: Though I would suggest the following minor changes:

We were introduced to "The Hobbit and the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy by none other than J.R.R. Tolkein himself. The book "There and Back Again" was written by Bilbo Baggins in the tale that we know as The Hobbit. There and Back Again, the shop not the book, takes you back to Middle Earth where you can join in the fun and festivities known only to hobbits and a few lucky visitors.

And I think it would be accurate to describe the shop as semi-rp required

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Annaving
Sheacka
I need to have this aprovle before I can put it in my out link It's simi-rp required right?
Sheacka

We were introduced to the Hobbit and the Lord of the Ring trilogy by non other. than J.R.R. Tolkein himself. The book "There and Back Again" was written by Bilbo Bagginzez in the tail that we know as Hobbit. There and Back Again, the shop not the book, takes you back to Middle Earth. Where you can explore the life of a Hobbit, in a Hobbit Hole.

I think it looks good c: Though I would suggest the following minor changes:

We were introduced to "The Hobbit and the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy by none other than J.R.R. Tolkein himself. The book "There and Back Again" was written by Bilbo Baggins in the tale that we know as The Hobbit. There and Back Again, the shop not the book, takes you back to Middle Earth where you can join in the fun and festivities known only to hobbits and a few lucky visitors.

And I think it would be accurate to describe the shop as semi-rp required
Thanks heart

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
sorry... i was really going through a very personal and private debacle in life. orz.. XD

and... gw2. I finally got my new girl to 80 the other day.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
It's all good.

Hallowed Heckler

... /CLINGS SNAGS AND STARTS PLOTTING CHARACTERS.

Maybe this will get me to be more active in the Gaia community again. ...Oh yes... A brewmaster....muuuaaaahahahahahahahahahaa

...*ahem* sweatdrop

uh.... /likes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas