Welcome to Gaia! ::

dissonancetheory
mooshroom
Hey! I surprised myself and made something! Would you like me to PM it to you? It's a spirit pet rock. 3nodding

WOW! this is great XD
sure if you'd like...i'll be more then happy to reinburse you for your troubles too! just let me know a price!

I'll add your prize to the prize section with a link to your shop just as soon as i get a chance...
then i'll have the winner PM you or something so they can name it and such? does that make sense?
Yup!
whoa....that is a lot of new prizes....
*points to Meep Flopple Bonk* That's just my joint account with my friend that we use for our shop, just incase you were wondering why she had the same name as my other shop. *points to sig* 3nodding

Questionable Genius

When I sent somehing...you didnt check it... sad

It was like...page....something... sad

Questionable Genius

Page 44....
emoechee
When I sent somehing...you didnt check it... sad

It was like...page....something... sad

sorry hun...it was a rather hectic event crying
you get plushies ^^ sorry again for not checking before!!
I'd like to say sorry for not guessing on two of the days but my computer broke. gonk Not looking for handouts(i'm happy i got to be involved at all), but I feel like I wasted a spot.
Asia8989
I'd like to say sorry for not guessing on two of the days but my computer broke. gonk Not looking for handouts(i'm happy i got to be involved at all), but I feel like I wasted a spot.

don't worry ... i figured some people wouldn't be able to show up for all days, which is why i had the raffle at the end ^^
sorry that your puter broke and you missed out though sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces