Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yup, that's the one! It makes me sad every time, too....kind of like watching Disney's Matchstick Waif [i can't remember what it's actually called].

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Huh, I just got a giftbox from this thread.

Dapper Gaian

I got one from Noctua the other day, but I didn't need fox ears. *sad*

Shirtless Explorer

Kiwi's are awesome xD I love their barely existing lil' wings~ though, mating must be hard when you have so little to keep balance with P:

Dapper Gaian

Have you ever seen an x-ray of a kiwi about to lay an egg, wooga? It's terrifying! wink

Shirtless Explorer

no XD but I've seen how huge the eggs are right next to them on animal planets the most extreme :B hatchling kiwis are too cute, with their stubby ikkle legs xD

Dapper Gaian

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
*mpregs Jaeger with a big dragon egg*

Shirtless Explorer

oooohyea XDDD;;; looks soo painfull ;; I think I may have seen that, or something a lot like it on the animal planet show

though, aren't kiwis like.. almost entirely independant after hatching cause of that? o^o they're born huge(well, comparing to other birds who have to grow a lot more to reach adult size) then again, I'm not entirely sure of everything animal planet says 8D;
so cute! ^ ^

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

User Image

Scara says:

Kiwis are cute. So're the griffs. I love the teeny bump Sentinelesque thing!
Holy f... flying pogo stick! The egg is almost as big as the bird! Aren't her organs squeezed, or something? I'm not sure how evolution managed this, but there must be a good reason. eek

Seeker

Once the winning bidder comes up is there gonna be any sort of link to an interest thread? I really wanna own one of these little guys at some point. *grabby hands*

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

User Image

Scara says:

*stares at the kiwi*
Wow... just wow... poor girl!

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

User Image

Scara says:

*bump*

Quick Reply