Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you have yahoo? i'll get on Aim too biggrin
GryphonWolf
or you could tell me here so I could start working on it 3nodding that and I can't for the PMs to come back the suspence is killing me!

Or you could IM me on AIM, if you can direct connect there =3 *is too lazy to temporarily upload a few images she wants to use as references* xd
or you could tell me here so I could start working on it 3nodding that and I can't for the PMs to come back the suspence is killing me!
Mau
scorpinsheart
uuhhmm yeah Mau you did win wink ...I dont hink anybody else is coming plus I started the other auction already, it should be in breedables already...

Lemme know when the HP auctions start, will you? Because I'll definitely be bidding on a few of them sweatdrop

Should I PM Gryphon when PM's come back up, or..?
yeah that would better then PM'ing me wink I'm about to put up rouge and Mystique for auction...
scorpinsheart
uuhhmm yeah Mau you did win wink ...I dont hink anybody else is coming plus I started the other auction already, it should be in breedables already...

Lemme know when the HP auctions start, will you? Because I'll definitely be bidding on a few of them sweatdrop

Should I PM Gryphon when PM's come back up, or..?
GryphonWolf
i can hardly wait to see it blaugh you know I'll be coloring it right?

I figured ^_^ Since you're doing the rest of the colorings heart
i can hardly wait to see it blaugh you know I'll be coloring it right?
GryphonWolf
so mau if you win what kind of costume do you want? and what kind of hiar and skin and whatnot? there are so many options I can hardly wait to see what you come up with 3nodding

You'll seeee. ninja I have the basic idea down.
so mau if you win what kind of costume do you want? and what kind of hiar and skin and whatnot? there are so many options I can hardly wait to see what you come up with 3nodding
my conncertion is going off and on sooo I might be in and out, but will annouce when this ends laters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff