18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Artymus
Songstress Kitsune

Ahhh sorry this took so long~
[snip]
And no, no demi in particular~ If you have someone you like I'm fine with whoever c:

No worries.
Alrighty....Puck or Xantho, maybe?

o3o would be thoroughly happy with either~! <33

Anxious Cat

Edit level, Jon?

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500
Did somebody say cookies?
Jon Takahashi

Yep! Still mates.

Feral Krampus

Songstress Kitsune

o3o would be thoroughly happy with either~! <33

Alrighty~
Gender for both, and Edit level for Naoise x Nafaeara?

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Artymus
Alrighty~
Gender for both, and Edit level for Naoise x Nafaeara?

Random for Dee/Tianna, male and unedited for Naoise/Nafaeara~

Bashful Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
@Arty Mmmhmm mmmhmm... You are correct Arty. =3 Males only for Kainda... I luffs her soooo much, soon as I get the spare cash, her re-do is first on my list of sketches to get from Meeki... Technically it's not a list.. As that's the only item on it, but you get the picture. xDD She needs a make-over, and I think a Meeki sketch will be the best way to do her justice. =3

Singles!

Undecided -
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Straight -
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So NOT Straight.. xD -
User ImageUser Image

Feral Krampus

I always wish I had someone for Verelt.
Michirena
Edit level, Jon?

hm.. I want to say heavy because I so love hair edits. but I guess I am okay with light also. So up to you.

kt - Cool!

Bashful Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Artymus

I'm glad, only think I've gotten two maybe three offers for her, and honestly, I'm assuming on one or two of those times, 'cause I don't think I've only have had one, but only remember once... -stops rambling- Anyway! Glad you like her, wish you had an offer too.. xD -snugs- I need to check out your singles see if there's any I can toss a few offers at.. >>

Feral Krampus

Shiiny_-_LiipGloss

I'm glad, only think I've gotten two maybe three offers for her, and honestly, I'm assuming on one or two of those times, 'cause I don't think I've only have had one, but only remember once... -stops rambling- Anyway! Glad you like her, wish you had an offer too.. xD -snugs- I need to check out your singles see if there's any I can toss a few offers at.. >>

YES. DO THAT.
LINK
*snugs back*

Bashful Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
-snugged- =D
Side note :: .... I need a zombie.. Cannot believe I doesn't have any.. o.O -goes back to combing through Faes-
Shiiny_-_LiipGloss
Artymus

I so would offer Ba'Al too..... but... I can not offer him to anyone until I get some of his flings taken and his list down. And all my other Boy freaks are taken. Always thought she was so awesome, her daughter Lastaia Machui (spelling?) is awesome too. Lastaia is going to have half-siblings I own someday too, since my Spungy freak is flinging with her father at some point. biggrin

No wait... it is her half-brother Susano Jinchuuriki who Spungy is flinging with. xd

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Anxious Cat

Noted and placed then, Jon. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items