Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Contributor

Did Iiii tell someone in here that I was going to give them a pet from Matope? I have every intention of following through w/ that but I forget who I said it to.
We're gonna get Hyrule Warriors when it comes out I think, but first we need to buy back a Wii U. We sold ours some time ago but now we're looking for a good deal on one. I can't wait to play that... ; w ; And the new Zelda whenever it comes out.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

That was me. Not that you should feel obligated, Corn!

I kind of want a Wii U, but then we never use the Wii...

Colorful Contributor

Thought it was! You're on my ******** LIST now, CT, there's no helping you.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

o^o I'm scared now. I think I even peed a little.

Colorful Contributor

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

But on a more serious note I'm gonna be playing CAH tonight at seven (hour and a half), who's in

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ah the Wii-U was bought because hubby wanted to play Mario Kart.
Daughter wants Smash bros 2 as well.

Colorful Contributor

Aaactually the second smash bros game was Melee! The two coming up will be the fourth ones.
Boyfriend surprised me with ours one day just for the hell of it. It came with the new Mario U on it (and Luigi U), and he also picked up a handful of Metroid games and...something else I don't remember what. There are a lot of Mario games I want to get again (including Kart) and god damn it I want to get Skyward Sword but it requires all kinds of additional accessories for the Wii U. We got it once and I didn't get to play it because we never got all the stuff we needed to make it work.

Handsome Shapeshifter

WHO LET THE COWS OUT

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Awe! Poor Mush.
Daughter wants the Link one too.

Peculiar Human

*Rubs eyes and looks around at the shop* Apparently I got entered in a raffle. Oh dear. *Waves at people*
Hey there, welcome!

Freaksrus, how old is your daughter? c: Mine's only 19 months and she already loves playing video games. Or trying hahah.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
She'll be 16 soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers