Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
Oh shards, I've run out of people to rp with haha.

magnadearel
how about another vosin x kalendol thread? they can compare dragon sizes. and I don't think we've continued their friendship since before the hatching.

Thaliawen
hey Thali, want to rp?
xx the prettiest fish xx
how about another vosin x kalendol thread? they can compare dragon sizes. and I don't think we've continued their friendship since before the hatching.

Ooooooo! Excellent idea. They should have totally interacted since the hatching. What do you think they should be doing? Who starts?

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
magnadearel

Hmm... maybe after chores they realize they cannot find Killakeeth and Kynigoth, and they run into each other while searching for them, only to find out the pair went to track down some small creature and wound up with Kyni's head stuck in a hole xD (seems like something she'd do), and so the two girls come across their dragonets and it'll be like a bonding thing xD haha. I dunno, that's all I've got. It just seemed like a funny, exciting rp idea.

Afterall, it's doubtful their dragonets are always with them, especially now that they've grown so much. It could be amusing to see what happens with the dragonets when their riders aren't present. interested?
xx the prettiest fish xx
Hmm... maybe after chores they realize they cannot find Killakeeth and Kynigoth, and they run into each other while searching for them, only to find out the pair went to track down some small creature and wound up with Kyni's head stuck in a hole xD (seems like something she'd do), and so the two girls come across their dragonets and it'll be like a bonding thing xD haha. I dunno, that's all I've got. It just seemed like a funny, exciting rp idea.

Afterall, it's doubtful their dragonets are always with them, especially now that they've grown so much. It could be amusing to see what happens with the dragonets when their riders aren't present. interested?

Sounds good to me! Do you wanna start?

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
magnadearel
xx the prettiest fish xx

Sounds good to me! Do you wanna start?

Sure~!

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hey guys! I got called in to work so I'll have to reschedule Sharath's flight for tomorrow+ I'm off tomorrow thankfully

Predestined Inquisitor

<3 No worries Skie! Hope you have a good day at work.
Have a good day Skie!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Whoo, Flight!

...I just noticed that 100-sided dice were rolled for Sharath. I thought they were suppose to be 20-sided? Was that a mistake, or is there a new format for Flights now?

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
mewrose
Whoo, Flight!

...I just noticed that 100-sided dice were rolled for Sharath. I thought they were suppose to be 20-sided? Was that a mistake, or is there a new format for Flights now?

That was my fault. Starting a thread half-asleep = mistake xD; Just roll d100s in the proper quantities

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Rolling 100s instead of 20s could make the Flight take a very, very long time.

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
True... fixed it. =3

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So excited for Meta! biggrin

Sorry for the inactivity, right when I thought I'd catch up on threads I got news that one of my cats is dying of liver failure and gall bladder blockage. sad

Hilarious Werewolf

-inches along thread- Things should be mellowing out a little here soon. Right after the holidays my work schedule shifted... and is now shifting again. My apologies for delayed replies!

@Alethryia: Awe, I'm so sorry to hear that, hun -gives you all the love- I think everyone can understand some inactivity due to RL things <3

@Meep: Narisa is off cackling at you, Set'al! Ceph just giggles at her favorite bronze.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff