Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mention of Illisia didn't particularly bother her, as she'd only met the night elf once; it wasn't personal, it was just weird to be looking at and talking to someone who...well, used to be someone else entirely, but still looked like that someone else. It was complicated, somewhat baffling, and easier to just not think about it too much. "I thought I was doing pretty well with all this, but..."

Alice shook her head. "Well, I guess you know it changes things a little."

The dog whuffled happily. Scratches!

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alice's lack of reaction on that part was... Well, ease-putting. A part of him still dreaded having to come face to face with Forest, or worse... Adi. He wasn't sure he could make her understand.

"It does." He agreed. "But it seemed best to tell you of it. It was... a chance I've been given, and I don't wish to keep anyone else from it." ...That came out confusing. Ah well.
"I understand, and I do appreciate it," Alice said slowly, nodding as she pulled herself back together and returned to her usual solid composure. "I...should probably go, and talk to Shy. Thank you again."

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You are welcome." He nodded along with her words. "Be well, Alice." Whatever the girl decided to do from there out...

Well, for now, her destiny was still her own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff