Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't celebrate black history month.
Not because I am racist.
I find the fact that if white people got a special "history month" than it'd be considered somehow racist and everyone would get their panties in a bunch.

Plus I hate the fact that we even acknowledge what color the people in school we are studying were. This is why racism exists, because we even bother separating people and labeling them like this.
EQUAL RIGHTS DOES NOT MEAN TREAT THEM BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE ONCE A YEAR.
The Credits
I don't celebrate black history month.
Not because I am racist.
I find the fact that if white people got a special "history month" than it'd be considered somehow racist and everyone would get their panties in a bunch.

Plus I hate the fact that we even acknowledge what color the people in school we are studying were. This is why racism exists, because we even bother separating people and labeling them like this.
EQUAL RIGHTS DOES NOT MEAN TREAT THEM BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE ONCE A YEAR.

Well, it's not about studying colour. That's what the black people are called. There are different names for different black people like African, East Indian, and (cringe) African American. In the end though, we're still black. It's like when you say "white people" there are different types of white, like American and British. In the end they're still categorized as white, just like the different black people are categorized as black. You get what I mean?
I don't think that you're racist to not celebrate black history month. It's your choice to do what you want and feel is right for you. I don't think (at least for me) it'd be racist for white people to have a month of history for themselves. I wish that all races had a month of celebration. It'd be like a folklorama throughout the year ^^

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
I don't celebrate any of the minority months. When I was in Elementary school and High school we would drop everything in history class and just focus on black history all February long. I always found it silly to focus on one minority when all of them have played an equally important part in history.

Hina☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.EAT ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER! biggrin
nah, just kidding C:.

ohohoho C:

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁ Hina
III-I--Hina--I-III

Hina☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.EAT ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER! biggrin
nah, just kidding C:.

ohohoho C:

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁ Hina

Peanut butter is awesome. Too bad some people in life are mildly to highly allergic. I don't know what I'd do if I was allergic to peanut butter T__T I suppose I'd be used to it since it'd be something I would have always had... but still >__<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff