Welcome to Gaia! ::

STORY:
Along time ago a land called Mezzazonia was founded by King Damian Von Mezzrik underneath London. This land eventually grew into an underground kingdom of Demons, Vampires, Monsters, and refugees of past wars. King Mezzrik himself now leads a vast army to revolt against those of mankind. He and his top general Brian Von Anthrok lead the land. Kign Mezzrik himself is a Demon, and Lord Anthrok is a vampire. Will they find themselves victorious against mankind?

Rules:

Keep Posts PG-13
Romance and violence is aloud but, as previously stated, keep it PG-13 (CYBER AND U WILL be kicked out)
use (( )), [[ ]], or {{ }} for talk outside ur posts
Follow all Gaia rules
Absolutely NO GOD MODING
Any other rules i may add at a later time but ill keep everyone updated

Profiles:

[[all profiles must be PMed to me with the title "Knights of Mezzazonia]]

[Demon]
username:
Character name:
character age/DoB (date of birth):
looks (use a picture if possible):
personality:
Weapons (5 at most):
Other:

[Vampire]
username:
Character name:
personality:
Weapons (5 at most):
Other:

[Mosnter]
username:
Character name:
personality:
Weapons (5 at most):
Other:

[Refugee/mortal]
username:
Character name:
personality:
Weapons (5 at most):
Other:

Other: for new members: back round info. is in my journal so if u wanna get that newby info. its there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROFILES:

[Demon]
username: King Damian Von Mezzrik
Character name: King Damian Von Mezzrik I
character age/DoB (date of birth):666 [[looks 18]]-born 7/9
looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
personality: Dark, Mysterious, Easily angered, prestigious
Weapons (5 at most): Bloodmourne,Staff of the Blood Well, Book of Exodar, Frostmourne, twin Warglaives of Azzinoth
Other:none

[Demon]
username: My Inner Soul
Character name: Rikku Renjiro
character age/DoB:
She is 550, but looks 18-19. She was born August 15th.
looks:
User Image (( With no horns ))
personality:
Sneaky and sly. She's foul mouthed at times.
Weapons:
User Image Two twin blades she calls Heaven and Hell.
Other:
She's a world famous treasure hunter. Whenever she steals precious jewels she leaves a card with a bat on it. Making people automatically think a vampire did it. No one knows her true identity, for she wears an all black jumpsuit and mask when she steals. She is a bat demon.

[Demon]
Character name: Sarah Von Mezzrik
character age/DoB (date of birth): same as Damian
looks (use a picture if possible): User Image
personality: same as Damian
Weapons (5 at most): staff of the blood well
Other: Damian's twin sister

[Vampire]
Character name: Brian Von Anthrok
660 [[looks 18]]-born 6/8
looks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality:
submissive, curious, inteligent
Weapons
(5 at most): Staff of Exodar
Other:
King Mezzrik's loyal general and Best friend

[Demon]
username: My Inner Soul
Character name: Sora (( Lol, KH names!! XD ))
character age/DoB (date of birth): 552, (( Looks 19-20 ))
looks (use a picture if possible): User Image
personality: Arrogant and stout, he's an a** when need be. And has a rotten attitude.
Weapons (5 at most): User Image and User Image Along with the one in his picture!
Other: He is a thief that is even known above the Kingdom Mezzrik made. He gets away with everything, never been caught once
King Mezzrik wondered through his castle with Lord Anthrok trailing behind him "Lord Anthrok...why must you follow me everywhere? it is not required of you my friend" he said to Lord Anthrok

Lord Anthrok was puzzled by his King's statement "sir it is not required but i have no where else that i am needed unless you tell me other wise" he said still following the King like a small puppy "my life and duty is to serving you sire" he said

King Mezzrik was pleased with his reply "well my friend if you wish to follow me you may, or you may rest or do other wise if you please, i have no service for you at the moment" he said smiling at his friend

2,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
Dante and Hope climbed in the passageway to the castle which was a sewer and Hope climbed up the bars quietly and very lightly and she had her twin revolvers Destiny and Fate in the same strap on her left thigh and her sword Love Buster and Love Barrier on her back. "Here's the secret entrance to this castle" Dante told her as he found the way and they were in and he helped her up.

Hope looked at Dante as she drew her sword and looked at the king and his servant as she frowned and Dante drew his sword also.
"MASTER!" Lord Anthrok shouted at King Mezzrik and pointed at the intruders "INTRUDERS!!! GUARDS!!!" yelled Lord Anthrok

"What can i do for you two?" King Mezzrik asked smiling at the couple who came out of the sewer "and why exactly did you sneak into my castle?" asked King Mezzrik

2,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
Dante drew his sword called "Rebellion" preparing to attack if the king attacked. "I'm Dante son of Sparda and this lovely woman right here next to me is my wife, Hope" He said briefly.

Hope got her revolver called "Destiny" out and pointed it at the Lord Anthrok as her eyes turned blood red. "We are not theives or anything!" She hissed. "You two hurt Dante you hurt me too!"
"What exaclty did we do?" asked King Mezzrik "as far as i know i did nothing to you specificly" he said "and as for retribution of 'hurting you' i shall drop dead" he said walking over to a sword on the wall and stabbing himself through the heart and as his body dropped King Mezzrik appeared behind Dante and Hope with his twin war blades drawn "see? i dropped dead. now its your turn" he said but stopped mid-swipe "actualy...ill let you both live" he said disapearing and reappearing next to Lord Anthrok "now whats your next move?" he asked with a smirk

((hey pplz...look...im gunna be grounded...so all further command/authority of this RP goes to "My Inner Soul" so do what she says and treat her as if she were me))

Sugary Snack

Rikku snooped around in a jewelry store for the Green Diamond, the only one of it's kind. "Hm..." She looked around, until she spotted it. "Ah-hah!" There it was in it's green glory, "Come to mama!" She spoke greedily as she carefully took it out of it's holder. "This is way to easy..." She mumbled as an alarm suddenly went off, "I knew it." She sighed as she quickly threw a bat card where the gem had once been and ran out the thought the whole in the window she had made, and jumped out, ripping could be heard as her wings shot out from her back and she took off, ten seconds later the police arrived. "Hee." She snickered as she made a clean get away, "Like taking overly priced candy from a rich baby."

(( WOOT! I have the power!! XD ))
King Mezzrik heard sirens in the distance "Lord Anthrok, awake the guards and head to the scene...ill be along later" he commanded to his friend
"yes sir" Lord Anthrok replied to his king and ran along to get the guards
"now if you two will excuse me i am needed else where" the King said while poofing off into the night "now who could have done this?" he asked himself seeing a sillowet [[i forget how to spell xD]] in the distance

Sugary Snack

For the heck of it Rikku decided to soar towards the moon, once in front of it, people could see her body shape, but nothing else, she laughed hauntingly. "Not one's been able to catch me yet!" She swooped down into the large buildings and flew just above the streets. "And no one ever will." She boasted confidently.
"I wouldn't be so sure of that" King Mezzrik said defiently as he started running along the buildings next to her "i might just be able to catch you" he said with a smirk

Sugary Snack

Rikku's eye's widened behind her mask, 'Oh crap!' She thought as she watched him run beside her, "That may be so." She spoke with more confidence than what she thought she had, "But can you fly?" She asked smiling, even though he couldn't see it, she took off higher into the air as quickly as possible.
"it is not necasary for me to fly" he said creating a floating platform underneath himself and rising as high as her "now why would you steal one of the only two emeralds in the kingdom? if you wanted it so bad you could have just asked me" he said smiling

Sugary Snack

Rikku smirked, "Because, it's more fun to steal." She spoke as she flapped her wings slowly to stay in one place, "And if I asked." She started, "Then you would most likely arrest me."
"well since you already have the gem then im not worried about it...if you ask me nicely then i might just give you a pardon" King Mezzrik said with a smile

Sir?!" Lord Anthrok shouted as he flew in behind his master "who is this woman sir?" Anthrok asked quizicly

"she is the one who stole the emerald General" King Mezzrik said "but ill take care of this...go clean up any mess that might have been left behind" Mezzrik said with a smirk 'its nice to have a friend to boss around' eh thought "now miss...will you ask me nicely or, will i have to arrest you?" he asked with a smirk

Sugary Snack

Rikku pouted behind her mask, "I'd rather be beaten than beg for a gem that I worked hard to get." She stated as she flew a little higher, "And even if you did manage to arrest me, I would just get out again!" She spoke confidently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff