Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxFor thousands of years, humans worshiped the gods and even constellations known as Zodiacs. In the recent years the humans began to rebel against the gods. The emperor of Japan was not happy with how the gods ruled over everyone without showing themselves. So he demanded to speak with the goddess of the night as well as the god of the sun. He arranged to speak with them on one of the only times they can be together. On an eclipse.
xxOn this day the emperor offered to marry off his sons to their children. The problem was that they didn't have any female children. They had only sons to offer. Regretful, they agreed to this marriage.
xxWith the marriage looming on the horizon, the twelve zodiacs started their descent to earth where their took on human forms. Once there, they were sent to a mansion on an island to await their betrothed human males.

Created by:
Gaara_Rox612

Inspired by:
A previous Roleplay, craving a Yaoi Roleplay

Literacy level:
Lazy lit.

Date Created:
December 16, 2014

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

☪⊱ G E N E R A L x R U L E S

1. Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
                          2. Don't be afraid to come with suggestions for the story or locations.
                          3. Do not post before getting your character accepted, unless it is in the OOC, which is an exception.
                          4. Be nice to each other in OOC and don't ignore anyone!
                          5. I won't object to your characters hating each others guts, but nothing beyond that.
                          6. I have the right to change the rules as I please.
                          7. Cursing is allowed but let's not do it in each sentence.
                          8. As for romance... this role play is mainly romance, but keep it pg13. When things get heated, do a time skip.
                          9. When you are accepted, please join the Skype chat by adding me (gaararox612) on Skype. I will add you to the chat and that is where we will get to know each other more.

☪⊱ P R O F I L E S

1. I want everyone to make their own character post in the test forums and fill out their profile, using the zodiac/human profile skeleton.
                          2. Do not hesitate to ask for help with color coding or just the order of each post.
                          Tittle your post Zodiacs - [your character's name] Or Human - [Your character's name]
                          3. Once you have finished your profile, send the link of the post to me (Gaara_Rox612) through PM and I will either approve or ask you to change some things. Title it either Zodiac or human.
                          4. For a reserve, send me a PM With either Zodiac or Human as the title with your character's name and a 156x256 image. Once the reserve is in, you will have three days to complete it, unless you send me a message asking for more time then you will have one more day.
                          5. For the last names of the character, The humans are all brothers and come from the same father so their last name will be "Katsukawa". For the Zodiacs, they do not normally have a last name so they are free to choose their name when they come to Earth.

☪⊱ C H A R A C T E R S

1. Make them unique. Have each one quirky and interesting in their own little way.
                          2. Age caps are from 18-25. Legal and not too old ;3
                          3. I would like the zodiacs to have something that is like what they are coming from. So research! Powers, a tattoo, attitude or all three.
                          4. For pairings they are, on paper, set in stone but that doesn't mean that Human 3 can't get with Scorpio or something like that. Keep it interesting!

☪⊱ L I T E R A C Y

1. This is a lazy literate to literate+ role play, meaning that little mistakes such as slight spelling or grammatical errors are fine, but when there are too many of them you will still get a warning.
                          2. Write in third person and use "..." for speaking but I think we all know how to do that. No text or chat speak. Its very annoying.
                          3. I also expect at LEAST 3 HEALTHY paragraphs no less... I don't have a limit on how long it can be, but no less than three paragraphs
                          4. Post at least once a week! I prefer three times a week at least, but I know that school and work and LIFE gets in the way sometimes.
                          5. In each post I require a picture and your character's name. I like knowing who I'm speaking to.
                          6. Do not just post once and leave, let me know if you will be quitting. Also, if you go on vacation, let me know so I don't boot you from the Roleplay!

Beloved Kitten

User Image

The wonderfully loving couples

xxxxScorpio-Christianxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Human 1
                  User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image
                  xxxxTaurus-Adanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Masato
                  xxxxLibra-Beauxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rajah
                  xxxxCancer-Akioxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jing
                  xxxxZodiac-Namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryouichi
                  xxxxLeo-Leopoldxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kichiro
                  xxxxAquarius-Elliotxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Himori
                  xxxxGemini-Dwixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aceon
                  User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  xxxxPisces-Iori xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Suzume
                  xxxxZodiac-Namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Raine
                  xxxxSagittarius-Kyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damon
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image
                  xxxxCapricorn-Yuutoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Adonis

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Beloved Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash