Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story

The World Has Been Thrown Into Complete Chaos, There Are Crazy Flesh Eating Zombies Everywhere. Some Of You Are More Prepared Than Others, Some Are Completely At A Loss For. But The Time To Think Is Over You Must Stand And Fight For Your Life Or Be Eaten By The Massive Hordes Of Zombies. This Is It, Z Day...

User Image
RULES

The rules are very simple, but please follow them.
1. NO Godmoding please
2. Romance and violence is very encouraged but timeskip for things to explicit
3. Obviously no cybering ( Time Skip )
4. Semi-lit as long as we can understand what your saying, we are good.
5. Pm Me the Profiles Titled "Z Day"
6. Please try to be active, let me know if you will not be here for a while.

Profile Skeleton
Username:
Character Name:
Sexuality:
Weapons: (No More Than 3)
Items: (What You Have With You)
Bio:
Extra: (Anything Extra You Want To Add)
Appearance:
Character Profiles

Username: Lycan_Gard
Character Name: Dante Alverez
Sexuality: Straight
Weapons: CrossBow, Combat Knife, Machete
Items: BackPack, Flash Light,Water Bottles,Flare Gun,Flairs,Cell Phone,Runing Shoes, Head Phones, First Aid Kit
Dislikes: Sports,Work,Clowns
Bio: Dante Was Gamer/Anime Nerd Who Never Really Left His House, Hes A Shut In, But He Knows A Thing Or Two About Zombies. He Has Played Nearly Ever Zombie Related Video Game Ever, The Same Goes For Movies And Books, So When He Became Aware The Zombie Outbreak Was Official He Felt Right At Home With It So He Emediately Prepared Himself And Fortified His House.
Extra: The Combat Knife is Holstered On his Left Leg, The Machete Is On His Back. The Cross Bow is on an Over The Shoulder Sling. He Has No Idea How His Parents Are Doing Since When The Out Break Occured They Were On Vacation in Puerto Rico (With Out Him Obviously)
Appearance:
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Kaiyne Illdion
Character Name: Kaiyne Illdion
Sexuality: Straight?
Weapons: 1 9mm standard issue semi-automatic pistol with 3x15 round clips, 1 hunting bow with 24 arrows, 1 aluminum baseball bat
Items: 1 radio powered by 2 AA batteries - partially used, 1 android-powered cell phone at 45% power - battery removed to prevent power drain, 1 small flashlight with new batteries, 1 set of handcuffs, 1 partial canister of pepper spray.
Dislikes: Just about everything else, including zombies. Especially zombies.
Bio: Sgt. Kaiyne Illdion is a seasoned police veteran, or should I say was. With the incoming zombie threat he lost a lot. Having only time to grab his gear and his favorite hunting bow, he quickly went out into the city to find any survivors.
Extra: Kaiyne has received multiple awards on his marksmanship, and has been known Ato go hunting out in the woods outside the city with his bow.
Appearance: Standard issue police uniform, except the bullet proof vest.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Username: lovelorn_moskow
Character Name: Nokomis Daciana
Sexuality: straight
Weapons: Extendable steel baton, Policeman's flashlight, Hunting Knife
Items: Canvas Backpack with organic protein bars and a couple bottles of water, long range walki talkie - 2x, batteries, and a dog collar w? tags.
Likes: Video games, art, music, dogs and cute plush toys and fabrics.
Dislikes: pitbulls, cough syrup, Zombies and spiders.
Bio: Noko lived alone with her pet Pyrenees, Lyka, and had no idea what to do aside from a few video games her step brother had made her play a few years ago. Lyka saved her from being eaten but there was nothing she could do to save her childhood companion. Being a bartender didn't exactly lend a wealth of information to surviving zombies but so far she's managed to squeak by.
Extra: Noko is a parkour fanatic and is one of the main reasons she's survived thus far. She's got a mean swing with her baton and will whack human and zombie alike with it if she feels threatened.
Appearance:User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUsername: Ningtile
Character Name: Logan Reese
Weapons: Ka-Bar ZK Kharon Tanto, Baretta 92 FS, Remington 870P
Items: Field backpack, 5 9mm. Ammo boxes, 3 12 guage ammo boxes, 3 extra 9mm mags, 1 Zippo Lighter, 2 lighter fluid bottles, 2 boxes of rechargeable batteries, 1 Zune MP4 player/charger, Wallet, 1 Large notebook, 1 large bottle of pain killers.
2. Martial Arts
3. Guns
4. trivial tasks to distract him.
Dislikes:
1. creepy stuffed animals
2. the undead
3. down Time
Bio: Logan was a member of SWAT Team that was ment to help cleanse New York City during the great purge... Obviously the whole operation was a disaster. Logan is now one of two survivors of his team. Logan and his partner Srg. Tanner now travel around the country gathering supplies and trying to find survivors and a place to bunker down and wait it out. During the failed purge of NYC Logan lost his wife and child...He had to put them down himself...
Extra: Logan travels in A SWAT truck with his second in command Tanner. they travel together. In the truck They have gathered several barrels of fuel and a portable generator. they also have basic medical and repair equipment.
Appearance:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
caeli filius mortis
Character Name:
Alexander Mewes
Sexuality:
straight
Weapons:
Two tactical titanium blade sword and one silenced Beretta 9mm with three 15 tround clips.
Items:
Solar powered hard case shell sony vio.
three MRE
Two cans lighter fluid
one zippo
Two cartons of cigarettes
how to survive a zombie apocalypse the book.
tech stuff
parkour
martial arts.
Dislikes:
zombies
zombies
zombies
Bio:
Alexander is an eccentric hacker known around the tech circle as Wraith. no one had ever seen him before, he had never been caught. The truth was he was an almost homeless young man name Alexander. He was a nerd of sorts, played every zombie game from parasite eve to resident evil and read comics as well as watched any zombie movie ever made. He was a huge zombie fan.

Of course that couldn't have been his whole life right? he was always in love with the art of free running, and so he took parkour lessons, from a young age. Coupling that with a martial arts style combining several different core foundations Alexander found it ironic how ready he was for the zombie apocalypse.
Extra:
The hard shell of the laptop is the same police men use, its bullet proof and almost indestructible when closed. Its solar panels are cleverly hidden just beneath the composite material, the material made to allow the solar energy through while still offering maximum protection.
Appearance:User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Fathi Boelli
Character Name: Fathi Boelli
Sexuality: strait
Weapons: Twin Swords/ Bow and Arrows (30 arrows)/----------
Items: backpack with: first aid kit, snacks, water, a book, matches, compass, pocket knife
Likes: reading, spending time with his daughter, writing, cold places
Dislikes: hot places, sweet foods, bullies
Bio: Before the outbreak, Fathi was a well-known doctor raising his daughter by himself. When the outbreak occurred, Fathi rushed to the daycare where his daughter was and managed to save her before fleeing to their home. He managed to keep them out but they soon ran low on supplies, he know is traveling with his daughter hoping to find a safe house somewhere with food and other survivors.
Extra: Fathi has a strong background in medicine as well as a strong desire to help others.
Appearance: (for both Fathi and Akshara) http://www.animeultima.tv/uploads/anime_photo/watch-aishiteru-ze-baby-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg

Username: Fathi Boelli
Character Name: Akshara Boelli
Sexuality:N/A
Weapons: A Bear Archery First Shot Youth Bow (5 arrows)
Items: backpack with: a photo of her mom, notebook and pencils, snacks
Dislikes: sour foods, being hurt, being alone
Bio: Akshara’s mom died shortly after giving birth to her, so Akshara has been raised solely by her father. On the day of the out break, she was at school as usual. The zombies arrived at the school attracted by the noise from the kids. Akshara managed to hide in a closest until he dad managed to get there and save her.
Extra: Akshara is shy around new people, once she gets to know you though she doesn’t stop talking… She also has nightmares about the zombies
Appearance: see above
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Meridon Amaranth
Character Name: Chloe Sanders
Sexuality: She's open-minded
Weapons: Glock 22 (.40 cal, 15 rounds per magazine; 3 extra magazines on hand) that she took off a dead cop; a hatchet; a can of mace which isn't much use against zombies, but would work well against other survivors if need be.
Items: A small red back pack containing one water bottle; one bottle of pepsi; a box of animal crackers; a box of granola bars; 4 fruit cups; a can opener; a pocket knife; a small sewing kit (three needles. approx. five feet of black thread, white thread, and brown thread. and five small buttons); a small first aid kit (30 regular sized band-aids, seven large band-aids, about a meter's length of gauze, a spool of medical tape.) She used to have matches and more food, but she used them up fast... She's still beating herself up over wasting her resources like she did those first few days.
Likes: Off trail hiking; Camping; Hunting (she prefers a compound bow over guns); the outdoors in general; various music genres; and climbing/heights.
Dislikes: Being stuck inside/feeling confined; her glasses; Zombies... Well, things that try to kill her in general; math; needles; being bossed around; and being one-upped.
Bio: Perhaps Chloe's life wasn't very a-typical, but it certainly wasn't to far out of the ordinary either. She grew up in a small, middle class family with one elder sister; and it just so happened this little family had a collective passion for being outside. Camping had always been part of her life, and by the time she was ten, family camping trips had become something more like 'survival camping.' The family would bring few possessions with them, and spend four or five days out in the woods making due with what nature had for them. They would build their own shelters, hunt, trap, and fish for their own food, etc... It was a great bonding experience. Of course, they were never completely out of contact from the real world. They stuck close to the car which was packed with emergency supplies just in case. And they had to use those supplies a few times for varying reasons.

But that was only part of her life; like all children, Chloe had school to go too and other activities to participate in. She found a passion for archery rather young, and always tended to be better in gym then any other school course. In fact, most the academic branches seen her off with grades that were barely passing. It's not that she was an idiot, she certainly knew plenty of things, for the most part she just couldn't apply herself to school... And numbers made no sense to her.

All in all, it was an average life up until the zombies. Thankfully, she had been preparing for a family camping trip and was capable of grabbing her emergency bag before being chased off by hordes of undead. She had managed to grab a hatchet from her shed (along with her bow), and later found a gun on the body of a dead police officer... Along with a can of mace. She lost her bow early and hasn't been able to find one since.
Extra: Her aim with the pistol is passable, though she's certainly not the best, and in most situations, she inclined to outrun (or out climb) the zombies instead of sticking around to fight. Thankfully, her base knowledge on surviving has proven useful, though the whole being 'the food' part is hard to get used too.
Appearance: User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Mr Crowing
Character Name: Ozius Kelric.
Sexuality: Straight.
Weapons: Only having one handgun, a long bladed butterfly-knife, and his custom bass guitar.
Items: Oz has a hoody with extra pockets on the inside, his guitar's holder filled with random ammunitions, and clean water bottles. A flash-light. Dying mp3 player with it's charger. Various rag-tag items in his pockets.
Likes: Music. Food, especially gummi candy. Any Instrument. Horror Movies and books. Video games. Weather Storms. And a good night's sleep.
Dislikes: Authority figures. Explosives. The dark, darkness and being alone within darkness. Anyone who shows signs or symptoms of being infect. One-way thinkers. Disrespect.
Bio: Oz grew up orphaned from his parents, maybe deceased or from what it' appeared just pure abandonment. At a very young age Oz grew independent demanding no help from others, or pity, sympathy, or just decent people just trying to help the young lad. As he grew into adolescence he began hanging with a bad crew, learning several different ways of illegal actions. Hot-wiring, thievery, and any other means of making a living on his own. He soon found real friends who eventually showed Oz he' wasn't alone in the world any longer. Years passed and the true friends stuck around, the group eventually finding a way of bonding even stronger. Soon the group was a band, all of them finding their own instrument and feel in the music. As quick as Oz's life had started looking up, their band being noticed in the streets. The outbreak started with just alerts of odd behavior of many people in civilized places, most reports about cannibalism and psychotic people attacking others. The group over looked it in all, things like that were just in video games, comics, books, and movies. During a live show, the virus was infront of them as the venue became a blood bath. Oz managed to survive and has been thriving to keep it that way is this damned city that was once called 'home'.
Extra: Oz is a quick thinker but always calculating his actions before actually making a move. Once he opens up to others he's a genuine nice guy, who'd typically like to keep anyone else not infected alive as much as himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Profile Skeleton
Username: The Big Bad Boss
Character Name: Jeremy Howell
Weapons: Brass knuckles,S&W Govenment issued Pistol
Items: Stolen Cocaine,Meth,Harley Davidson Motorcyle and bottled water.
Likes: Jeremy enjoys a good fist fight and being free spirited.
Dislikes: Jeremy hates do-gooders and men that don't stand up for themselves.
Bio: Jeremy grew up in LA around gangs and drug trades. His mother adopted him as a young boy after his parents were sent to prison for Meth. Jeremy was always getting in trouble with the law as a young boy by fighting and selling drugs even after being sent to juvie countless times he never learned his lesson. Jeremy ran in a Biker Gang ever since he turned eighteen and while he was plotting a Armed Robbery on a bank his gangs Meth lab was raided and Jeremy was charged with countless act of murder and robbery but the state could only get him on armed robbery and he spent Six years in federal prison and when he got out he noticed a small 'outbreak' that grew into what it is now.
Extra: He has a sort of Country demeanor.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Icryblood123
Character Name: Jade white
Sexuality: straight
Weapons: none at the moment
Items: Lockpicks, backpack that has a gameboy with megaman inserted, a Mp3, 6 pudding cups, and 4 Juice boxes, a german shepard that she keeps safe
Dislikes: Zombies, mean people, and cats
Bio: She learned how to survive and pick locks from her father. Though, her father got bit and killed himself before he turned. She then ran and is now lost...looking for people to help her.
Extra: her dog is immune to the virus (not her, the dog)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Username: Icryblood123
Character Name: Ike winters
Weapons: Broadsword, hammer, chainsaw,
Items: His weapons, a monster, Mp3, magazine (explained in extras)
Dislikes: zombies, jocks, preps
Bio: Ike is the biker type. Though, he wasn't in biker gangs or anything. Though, he did supply a mafia with their tools, So, he made lots of money for his gun smithing, and stealing cars and changing their plates. This was done easily because he paid the highest ranked policeman there to have all his men always look the otherway. When the outbreak started, he got separated from his mansion that has an underground bunker that is pretty much an armory of cars and guns, with a huge supply of food. So, his main plan now is to get back there.
Extra: He has a weakness for playboy magazines.
Appearance: lke

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
The walking dead. Until recently I did not even fathom the possibility of such a plague. After I witnessed Downtown turning into chaos around me, I raided a nearby sports store and grabbed a bat, using it to beat my way through the living dead. Once home I grabbed my gear. If I survived, others had to as well. To protect and serve, the words printed on every squad car was also printed in my mind.

I had survived riots, shootouts and hostage situations. I've been shot, stabbed, and beaten, but never was I prepared to be bitten. I still wasn't, if one thing was clear it was that a single bite meant doom. I just had to save a bullet for me in case that happened.

I grabbed my gear and headed out, grabbing my phone and my bow. Time to hunt a different beast. I just hope there is someone else out there.
Dante Alvarez

Dante was on his daily route around the city searching for survivors "Hello...is there anyone out there...i have a save place for you to stay if you need it...and food and water too" dante says as he searches through rundown buildings and abandoned businesses silently killing off any zombies he comes across, Dante has a decently large house so is he very willing to take in fellow survivors. "Man this is begining to get redundant" dante says as he sits down on a piece of broken building "Damn i really miss them...I hope there alive" he says as he pulls a photo of his parents out of his back pocket. Just then a horde of zombies came out an alley towards Dante, some running some Shambling "oh s**t!" Dante says as he prepares himself "take this you bastards" he says drawing his machete and striking down two zombies. "Aww s**t theres too many of them" dante says realizing he only has three arrows left and there are about fifteen zombies after him.

Dante continues running from the zombies for about five minutes "damn i cant seem to shake these ********" he says running down an alley and hopping a fence. Dante proceeds down the alley to have finnaly escaped the zombies "damn that was close, that could have gone alot worse" dante says as he continues to search for survivors

User Image

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I looked around the corner of the brick building. No sign of anything moving. Corpses littered the streets, but most of them were too eaten to be affected by undeath. I reached behind me and drew a bolt, sliding it along the guide on the bow in my hands. I pulled on the drawstring and aimed, keeping the bow ready should I find any strays. I was fortunate so far, the pistol at my side had the safety on and I hadn't had any reason to draw it, let alone fire it. 45 rounds...I had to make them count. I kept my footsteps quiet, turning another corner. There was a grotesque display of what used to be a man munching noisily on his catch of the hour. It appeared the thing used to be a cop. I figured most of the force was either dead or worse, but the sight still bothered me. I lined up the shot, and let the bolt fly. It whizzed through the air, and within a second the cadaver fell into eternal rest. I let out a grunt in disgust.

I jogged over to the body and grabbed the bloody bolt, tearing it out of the eye of the creature. The eye, it was a lucky shot. I was actually aiming for the forehead. Guess the wind knocked it off course. I searched the officers body and found nothing but an empty pistol. Guess he forgot to use his last shot on himself, because there was no wound in the head. That's when I heard it, the shuffling of feet and the groans. I replaced the bolt into the bow and drew the string. I waited until I saw them. Three broken bodies running toward my person with every intention of turning me into their snack. Too bad for them this snack came with a kick. I let the bolt fly, and wasted no time in drawing a second. The first one dropped before I could even pull back the string, and I let that one fly as well. There would be no time for a third, so I dropped the bow and reached behind me for that aluminum bat I picked up in the middle of the chaos. A solid swing was followed by the sound of a skull cracking. The body flew back, the face was caved in. The impact echoed through the city a short way, and I worked quickly to recover my lost equipment in the event the sound would draw even more of those things.
User Image
I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time
I've been searching, I've been living
For tomorrows all my life

The harsh thump of her boots hitting the pavement were dull in comparison to the way her heart thundered in her ears and the mob of six runners thundered after her. She'd made the honest mistake of not double checking the store before she tried to raid it and now Noko was paying the price for it. Even breathing through her nose as she ran her lungs screamed for air and the stitch in her side was becoming more painful with each thump of her booted foot to the ground. Still she was ahead for the moment and just when she thought she was home free she whipped around a corner and her left foot went one way as she flailed her arms with a startled cry that seemed to echo on the dead streets. Just barely catching herself from a nasty spill she darted down an alley with one of those large green dumpsters and a fence blocking the end. Adrenaline gave her a boost and she practically hurled herself over the top of the chain link fence and vanished like a rabbit into the underbrush by making a sharp left and darting down another street.

Noko allowed herself to lean heavily against one of the buildings, giggling between deep breaths as her limbs trembled from that adrenaline rush. She was so caught up in her relief she didn't even notice another survivor a little further up the street, but all that mattered was that she could rest for a moment, and that she had not lost anything vital or been made a snack.

Lately I been walking walking in circles,
watching, waiting for something....
Feel me, touch me heal me,
come take me higher

Company: N/A
OOC:
Lovelorn_Moskow
User Image

The harsh thump of her boots hitting the pavement were dull in comparison to the way her heart thundered in her ears and the mob of six runners thundered after her. She'd made the honest mistake of not double checking the store before she tried to raid it and now Noko was paying the price for it. Even breathing through her nose as she ran her lungs screamed for air and the stitch in her side was becoming more painful with each thump of her booted foot to the ground. Still she was ahead for the moment and just when she thought she was home free she whipped around a corner and her left foot went one way as she flailed her arms with a startled cry that seemed to echo on the dead streets. Just barely catching herself from a nasty spill she darted down an alley with one of those large green dumpsters and a fence blocking the end. Adrenaline gave her a boost and she practically hurled herself over the top of the chain link fence and vanished like a rabbit into the underbrush by making a sharp left and darting down another street.

Noko allowed herself to lean heavily against one of the buildings, giggling between deep breaths as her limbs trembled from that adrenaline rush. She was so caught up in her relief she didn't even notice another survivor a little further up the street, but all that mattered was that she could rest for a moment, and that she had not lost anything vital or been made a snack.

come take me higher

Company: N/A
OOC:

Lovelorn_Moskow

Dante Alvarez

Dante noticed someone off in the distance, the person seemed tired and out of breath, as if they had just been chased. "hey...hey you up there are you ok?" dante says as he aproaches the unknown person.Dante figured he could be of some help since had had various supplies on him and a safe haven to bring survivors to.

User Image
User Image

Noko heard a voice and jerked her head up, her light colored lavender eyes narrowed slightly and she tensed a little. The stitch in her side had become a little less painful but though the youth looked a little intimidating the young woman didn't think he was one of those weirdo survivors she'd run into before. He certainly didn't look all to threatening to her at the moment.
"I'm alright." Noko called back softly, trying not to attract attention if there were any zombies close by. Those undead bastards seemed to hone in on her when she shouted. Maybe it was just because they were attracted to sound or being a woman with a higher pitch voice it carried further, she wasn't quite sure. It was all guess work for her and she didn't do a lot of guessing so long as she stayed out of bite range. "Are you alone out here?" Noko questioned with a faint bit of hesitance, not eager to be trapped with a large group but not really wanting to be alone either.

come take me higher

Company: Dante
OOC:
Lovelorn_Moskow
User Image

Noko heard a voice and jerked her head up, her light colored lavender eyes narrowed slightly and she tensed a little. The stitch in her side had become a little less painful but though the youth looked a little intimidating the young woman didn't think he was one of those weirdo survivors she'd run into before. He certainly didn't look all to threatening to her at the moment.
"I'm alright." Noko called back softly, trying not to attract attention if there were any zombies close by. Those undead bastards seemed to hone in on her when she shouted. Maybe it was just because they were attracted to sound or being a woman with a higher pitch voice it carried further, she wasn't quite sure. It was all guess work for her and she didn't do a lot of guessing so long as she stayed out of bite range. "Are you alone out here?" Noko questioned with a faint bit of hesitance, not eager to be trapped with a large group but not really wanting to be alone either.

come take me higher

OOC:

Dante Alvarez

As Dante aproaches the woman he noticed she was differant from most survivors, she didnt seem hopeless and terrified. She looked as if she could handle herself quite well."yeah im all by myself" Danye said with a sigh "it wasn't always like this I've had plenty of others but they all either leave or...well...you know" he said with hesitation "i offer a safe haven to surviors in case they need it, i offer supplied too" He said with an overtone of generosity."Im Dante" he said extending his hand towards the woman.
User Image
User Image

The offer of sanctuary and supplies surprised Noko and caught her off guard so much that she grasped the male's hand without thought. Of course she realized the moment she felt the warmth of his hand that she had made herself vulnerable but she didn't honestly feel threatened by him.
"Ah, Nokomis. Call me Noko." Nokomis said with a smile tugging at her lips. "I have to admit that I'm glad that you came across me. I lost about 6 runners a few streets back. I don't think that they will get through the chain link but can we walk and talk?" The white haired woman questioned lightly with a faint anxious tone to her voice and a quick glance around their surroundings. She wasn't exactly fond of becoming a snack and she doubted Dante was either.

come take me higher

OOC:
User Image
Crap. Crap Crap. Crap. He was in it now. He was so dead of he didn't keep moving. If he hadn't been so damn loud in that store this never would have happened. As it was, Alexander was now running full nill down the rubble and broken streets. The runners behind him though, they were having a hard time keeping up. Alexander was tall, lean, and had been practicing parkour for several year.

He slid under cars and rolled into full runs, he leaped over small fences, and at least climbed to a roof in a narrow alley by jumping and doing the splits, feet planted against both walls, and then jumping and repeating. When he reached the rooftop he dropped to his knees and breathed ever so much easier. From the roof he could see two more people, a chain link fence keeping the zombies at bay for now. The others were walking away.

Lighting a cigarettes Alexander clambered down after them, sliding down the rail of the fire escape. Thank god the fence was a sturdy construction grade one, or they would be ********.

"Hey! Hey wait up!"

He knew he didn't look nice, cont even back in the real world did he fit in. Right now though, he was a picture of what the hell. His clothes were absolutely ragged and torn, but it was all for a purpose. His first layer was a set of skintight under armor, it kept him warm at night when he couldn't get power up in a building, his second was a set of leather pant and jacket. he could deal with the pants because of the under armor. He didn't know about anyone else, but he had actually chewed on leather before. It was tough stuff and acted as an armor of sorts. Only his face and hands weren't covered, so in a way he almost completely protected. His last layer was torn and ragged, and held almost 20 pockets. His boots were covered in a thick cloth that was tied tightly in place with strips of leather, to muffle his footsteps. Even his gun silenced. In short, the attire was made for speed, balance, agility, and protection form human zombie bites. Other than his outfit he had silences gun in a hip holster, two back sheathed tactical blades and a small pack that his life.
Lovelorn_Moskow
User Image

The offer of sanctuary and supplies surprised Noko and caught her off guard so much that she grasped the male's hand without thought. Of course she realized the moment she felt the warmth of his hand that she had made herself vulnerable but she didn't honestly feel threatened by him.
"Ah, Nokomis. Call me Noko." Nokomis said with a smile tugging at her lips. "I have to admit that I'm glad that you came across me. I lost about 6 runners a few streets back. I don't think that they will get through the chain link but can we walk and talk?" The white haired woman questioned lightly with a faint anxious tone to her voice and a quick glance around their surroundings. She wasn't exactly fond of becoming a snack and she doubted Dante was either.

come take me higher

OOC:

Dante Alvarez

"Yeah getting out of here does sound like a good idea, i nearly got eaten not to long ago" Dante said with a chuckle. he had grown used to the zombies as an everyday thing so he was comfortable making jokes about them."follow me my house isn't to far from here, it's about half a mile this way" he said as he led her down different streets as the scenery slowely changed from an urban to a sub urban community making sure to move swiftly and quitely enough to not alert any walkers. "And were here" dante says as the come up to a fortified 2 floor raised ranch style home fortified with an electric fence,metal bars on the windows,metal doors and other various improvement made to zombie proof the house"here follow me" he said as he clbed a ladder on the side of the house and them dropped in through an enterance on the roof

User Image
User Image

Noko hadn't followed Dante very far when she heard the voice call out from somewhere behind them. It wasn't hard to locate a moving figure on the street but she thought that at first glance that the figure she spotted was one of the infected. Of course after a moment she realized that he was moving too fluidly to be a zombie, even one of the runners, and hesitantly she raised a hand. That action alone went against every instinct she'd developed since the day she lost Lyka to her own stupidity. It wasn't as if it were hard to spot the snow haired woman with the pale skin and unusual eyes on an almost empty street, so she knew that the stranger had seen her, but she wasn't quite sure what to make of him yet given that he was so far away.

Of course Dante had said he was out looking for survivors so she made a hesitant beckoning motion, inviting him to follow along before she turned around and started following after Dante again. It was clear that she was making no excessive movements and each step had a purpose and wasted no energy. There was a kind of grace to the way she moved that wasn't completely natural but rather a practiced and learned sort. Noko had learned not to be excessively loud long before the Zombies had wreaked havoc on the world but instead of following Dante straight up to the roof as she should have she waited in visible sight once they arrived to the fortified house Dante had led her to. She had briefly lost sight of the stranger but wanted to see if he was following or not.

come take me higher

Company: Dante and possibly Alexander
OOC: Sorry, trying not to leave a man behind. <3
User Image
Of course they would just keep running. With annoyed motion he threw his smoke the ground and followed, swiftly. Though he took a path different from them. As they traveled on streets he took to alleyways and side routes. He dodged and dived, keeping them in sight, while at the same time keeping almost out of sight. As they made towards the more rural area he ran out of byways to traverse and so stayed on the main path.

His every action was one graceful, fluid continuation of the last. He was always in motion, but unlike most it wasn't jerky, it was reserved, every motion giving a lead to the next. It was an art form, one he had practiced for years. Motion was energy, and energy was wasted by just running, milling about. As they reached the safe house he followed and then slowed as he made his way to the exotic looking women ahead.

"looks its that, after you"

His tone was gently, but strong. A deep bass with rich timbre that had a small but lilting Irish accent. His smile was warming, and in all he was handsome, despite his attire and style of hair. His beard he had braided, his hair was pulled into a pony tail that reached between his shoulder blades. His shocking green eyes locked onto hers as he motioned in a mock gentlemanly way that he would follow her up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff