HMMM... Thinking 'bout it! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 16 ]
Ohmahgawd yeessss~ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Not really my style... {B-But... D;} 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Just... Uhh... PONIES! O^O 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97

Sparkly Lunatic

Ashley

User Image Ashley was having so much fun with Kyoko! They bought some new outfits, and got their hair done, and even got candy! Ashley munched on some of the sweets while her hair was being finished. "Thanks for the fun day, Auntie! I can't remember when I had this much fun!" She giggled and used her tongue to help loosen some candy out of her jagged teeth. "We lived in a small town..we didn't have all this stuff there. Boy, the city sure is neat." Once her hair was done she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "That's better." she said with a nod. Her hair was less wild and unkempt and sat neatly on her head. "I look a little less scary now."

Company: Kyoko

Kyoko_Starr
User Image
~Vesper Avira Borealis~

A forgotten prince...
...Losing his way...
...Fighting to survive...

Mood: Bit concerned

"I can't see who wouldn't." Vesper replied to her. It was nice hearing her play when he couldn't sleep at night, currently helped with calming down after a nightmare. He was going to say something about being too close to the shadows, when she was grabbed by someone and dragged into the alley. Almost immediately the human unsheathed one of his daggers, plowing himself into one of the minions, and using his wind magic to blast said person into more people. The woman's brother seemed to have appeared as well, which would make this a whole lot easier, considering he already took out the guy holding the girl. A kick and another blast of air kept more people away, so it was easier to deal with the trashy woman. "Did you really think she wasn't alone?" Vesper said, venom in his voice at the trashy woman. He really hated people like her, not as much as corrupted, power hungry, and evil political figures, but still high on that list.

With: Yunneth
Thoughts: Hmm.
...A sad mercenary...
...Forced from his home...
...Due to the darkness within.

Shadow Tsurugihime

Commanding Enchantress

16,050 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
User Image

User Image

Nodding Kyoko added “Now you look like a princess.” Kyoko took her hand and they began to make their way home. “I’m glad you’ve had such a good time Ashley.” Kyoko kissed her forehead then continued walking home. She may have not looked like it but Kyoko had a lot on her mind, she thought about Bane, how to help Ashley, as well as so many other typical everyday duties she had. Kyoko also thought about whether to tell Ashley of her parents passing or not. No she couldn’t break this girl’s little heart not after having so much fun. No she’d wait and tell her later, much later she needed more time.

Karismas

With: Ashley (Soriath)
Thoughts/Feelings: Ashley…
OOC: N/A
User Image
User Image
Captain of the City Guard

One breath after another Zee was willing the pain to subside, yes with enough will power she could do just about anything, and she meant anything… other than fourth grade math. That simply was impossible and something that mattered little in her life… as well as reading and writing… stupid things that she didn’t need to bother with. Holding the large wound in her hip she just kept her eyes closed even while the girl from before had wondered up and desired to help her and the young male. It wasn’t going to happen as long as she was conscious. Besides her body was already working to heal itself, she just needed a full night’s sleep and she would be good as new. ”I will survive, the blood will stop soon.” Zee assured the girl so that she wouldn’t lay a god damn hand on her and try and force her magic into her, there was nothing that made her more ill.
Glancing over and seeing the boy begin to stir she felt a bit of anger touch her senses, she honestly hadn’t been hurt like this in a very long time. Not since her people roamed this earth in the time before humans, still it was nice to know she could still be hurt. For a while she had gotten a bit of an ego problem going on. Standing up slowly Zee couldn’t help but grunt as she got to her feet and shuffled over to the kid half way stuck in the ground. Taking in a deep breath she just clenched her teeth, she probably shouldn’t have stood up but she needed to do her duty regardless. Leaning over she clutched the hold in her midsection then grasped the boy by the shirt and lifted him up and over her head by what was left of his shirt. ”Are you sane again?” Though she looked ready to scrap again, even if she was haggard and wounded.
Even when the girl came closer and asked him not to move Zee didn’t care, she wanted to make sure that he was in a right mind before she was going to let anyone but herself touch anyone. For all she knew she had just choked him out and he was going to turn feral again then the girl would be hurt and probably killed. Otherwise she was content to leave the two of them here and go tend to her own wounds in her own way.

Company: Canaan and Jezabelle
Mood: More?
OOC: N/A

Oni Ignasha

Truest Valor
User Image
User Image
”I see…”
Lithia mused to his answer, she didn’t quite get it but then again… she was a free spirit and making friends wasn’t that difficult for her. But she also wasn’t afraid to butt into other people’s business and do or say as she damn well pleased, she wouldn’t say that she was ever rude, but she certainly was friendly and hyper happy about things… most everything. Which is also the reason why she had been able to ask him about his body art; it was something that Lithia had no problems with and in fact she had her own tattoos, or well tattoo. Of course she thought about getting a few more. Still he seemed more than excited to explain to her about them, there was always a story behind them. Toby’s seemed rather cute though, it had merely been because his sister had needed a test subject.
”That is sweet of you, my brother would never let me go after him with an electric needle. But I would never let him go after me either.”
No her tattoo had been done by someone else entirely. That was when Lithia cought Toby glossing over her skin with his eyes, the places that were visible anyway, which was her arms and the V-neck of her blouse that sat wide open for view. So clearly it wasn’t on her arms or on her chest. With a humored smile, turning in her chair so that her left side faced him she pulled her shirt down her shoulder some till he could see by her shoulder. He would see a decent sized tattoo there, it wouldn’t be legible unless she took her shirt off, but he would get a peek.
”It is my family crest, it is the only thing I could get away with or my father probably would have burnt it off of my body. He is old fashioned like that. Even though my mother has a little tattoo on her arm that she hides pretty much all the time….”
Didn’t seem fair but then again her mother had the tattoo before she had met her father so she supposed he loved every bit of her even a tattoo.
It wasn’t long before the waitress brought back their order and placed it in front of them. Lithia would raise her glass to her company and smile brightly.
”To new friends.”
Of course she would click glasses with him then throw it back like it was candy and just place the glass down and smile at Toby.

Company: Tobias
OOC: Sorry been a busy two weeks for me, its my Finals week so I should pick up after Thursday.

Octaviaaaa

Bashful Lunatic

xXNarusLoveXx

User Image
Name: Tobias Burnhardt
Company: Lithia
OOC: That's okay smile

TOBIAS
User Image

Tobias laughed at Lithia’s comment about him being sweet for letting his sister tattoo him.
I’d do anything for her. We have a pretty insane bond.” He said sincerely.
Lithia turned to her side and showed a small portion of the tattoo on her shoulder. She smiled as she explained what the tattoo was, and told him a story about her father being old fashioned and her mother having a tattoo as well. Tobias smiled back at her as he listened to her story, he was happy that it seemed like she had a good up-bringing. It was rare to find people this day and age with even moderately functional families.
A family crest? That’s really nice.” He replied. “Perhaps I could see the full thing sometime?” He winked flirtatiously, with no real intention of getting too hasty with Lithia, much to his demon urges’ disgust.
A waitress then came over and placed their drinks gently on the table. Lithia proposed a toast to new friends and rose her glass to him.
To new friends.” Tobias reiterated as he tapped his glass against hers and drank it. He looked up to see that Lithia had already finished hers and sat there smiling at him, empty glass in front of her. Tobias was impressed. “So that’s how it’s going to be? I see. Prepare yourself Lithia, You are drinking with a demon.” He said jokingly, as he waved over the waitress to get another round.

User Image
User Image

There were many eyes around Wintersrowe, many of them were not even perceivable by your every day average person for one good reason, and they weren’t exactly in this realm. All of the little eyes that Theda employed were beyond the veil of mortal perception. They kept things in perspective for the Sorceress; let her know what was going on without actually knowing what was going on. Standing there with Ichirou she got a little bit of a ringing in her ears, sighing inwardly she wasn’t so sure this spell was going to work out, the instant someone had the thought to get into contact with her she could feel a ringing in her ear. It was like a preemptive cellular phone or radio, that way she already knew someone wanted her. Hopefully this wasn’t another attempt on her physical form, she was tired of young men in the city thinking about her in ways she cared not to think about. However there was another spell she could try out in this moment, or well magic trick, splitting herself. She could be here with Ichirou to finish this interesting conversation they were having. While on the other hand she could go and figure out what whomever wanted.
Pushing a few stray locks from her face she crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one side and just wondered what it may be like to have siblings. It wasn’t going to happen considering the type of person that Quinn was. He wasn’t even the type to find love, he didn’t care about anything but learning all the things there could be to learn in the world. So he was not even truly a father to her, he was a mentor yes, he had sheltered her eyes. But not once had she felt Love, granted she still did not truly know what love was, but she also had nothing to gage it off of.
Calmly she watched him meander away from her and get a bit more substance of food. Glancing around the room she could see that the party was long over and they probably were over staying there welcome, and in this city you were likely to be shot over it. Motioning for her company to follow she would motion for them to head to the door that they had come through.
”So what has brought you here?”
Theda finally asked, usually it didn’t matter but it was rarely that she had company for this long. It had been some time, so she felt it had gotten to the point she should at least know why this young male was here. Regardless of his intent it didn’t matter so long as he wasn’t after her, that would not turn out well for him. Pausing at a certain word Theda looked down, it was the one word that she hated being called an experiment… because it was true. She was nothing more than the insane idea of someone who wanted to try something he had never done before and once his hypothesis had been proven or disproven she had been shelved for another experiment.
”Yes…”
The dark haired woman admitted and looked over to him, her expression a little different than before, almost pained. It did not last long though as she looked to the door, her hand clenching into a fist. All of this was because of her father; she was going to show him. She would become better than he was even if she had to search the recesses of time and find her grandfather and have him train her. She would destroy her creator for no other reason than to spite him. Theda peered over to him when he asked if she had been upset about being pushed aside, lightly she shrugged her slender shoulders. The question was not as simple as he thought it was, so the answer would sound strange.
”That is what madmen and scientists do, when they accomplish a task they do not linger over the successful results. They carry on and try to discover the meaning of life… which by the way men will never comprehend. Currently the knowledge resides within one single woman. She paid a hefty price for the knowledge, one I do not wish to part with.”
Shaking her head she had gotten a little off topic being a bit of a smarty pants there.
”But no I am not upset about that. I am upset about being an experiment instead of someone’s daughter, it is a life I will never have and yet… it bothers me so.”

At her will a second Theda would appear outside of the veterinary clinic, this version of the woman was dressed in much the same clothing as the original Theda though her coloring would be off. Her skin was olive and her hair was blonde, eyes were brown. The color of the ribbons she used for clothing were inverted from the ones she was wearing currently. The copy looked up and down the street then stared for a long minute at the door of the building she stood right in front of. Why in the name of god was she at a vet clinic? Wrinkling her nose she just stared for a long moment before finally walking in. Instantly she caught the doctor who seemed more than happy to see her.
”I was just about to call you, what fortune. I have a… strange wolf… in the back. I know you take in these sort of things so I thought I would give you a call before putting her down.”
The doctor was quick to reveal all to her. Theda nodded her head slowly as she heard the tail of the wolf and how it came to be here, or at least what had been done to her while she had been here. It did seem like quite the peculiar animal one that she wouldn’t mind having in her collection to test upon. Lightly her finger traced around her lips as she stood there. It didn’t take long for the doctor to lead her to the back by the kennels and she looked down at the she wolf in the cage. She had a wire muzzle on, maybe she attempted to bite someone or had been hurting herself. Still it didn’t take a brain surgeon to realize that this wolf was no wolf at all. Or maybe Theda had just seen enough were-beings to know the difference, or magical residue or whatever. Yet as she contemplated what to do with the wolf she heard whispers in her ear. The identity of the wolf and a related name to her, a pack member as it were. Crouching down the blonde haired woman grasped onto the gate of the fence and looked upon her curiously, despair was in the air… she could practically taste it.
”Call me generous… but I don’t think I will be keeping you. You will give me too much attitude and I don’t like to over dose my creatures. Unfortunately for you that means you will probably live.”

This was going to be interesting. Another Theda would appear at the air base; this one had white hair and white sashes covering her, though her skin was a dark brown, eyes practically black as she looked around for this Michael. Her expression grew curious though, she wasn’t where she expected to show up. Instead she was standing in a small-ish room. They looked to be military barracks; it didn’t take her long to notice a man on a bed nearby with a gun in his hand and the smell of liquor thick in the air. Shaking her head the white haired woman waved her hand and spoke softly.
”I do not know if I am bullet proof in this form but before you decide to blow your brains out or whatever it is that you intend to do…”
Moving a little closer she didn’t care if he had a gun or not, the flick of her wrist and an image would appear in her palm. She held it close to his face; he was drunk and depth perception problems.
”Is this your wolf? She was found and I was called to take care of her. Generally… I just keep them but…”
Theda stood straight exasperated and put her hands on her hips, the picture however would remain floating in air away from her hand and in front of his face.
”The ethereal plain has problems with me doing things to her so instead they told me to come find you. The Vet wants to put her down so… Yeah. ”
Putting her finger to her lips she looked thoughtful.
”I don’t think… I forgot anything….”

Company: Ichirou/Red/Michael
Mood: In Three Places At Once. GOD I LOVE MAGIC!

Shizuka Tensui

The Original Nosferatu

Cerelia Says So

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

-Commander Michael Lukas Schutz-
"Diese Flügel kann nicht abgeschnitten werden."
User Image
*-*-*Fly, fighting fair,
It's the code of the air.
Brothers, Heroes, Foes.

Michael still lay on his cot when the mysterious woman arrived, giving a drunken smirk when she dared to taunt him about his recent attempt at suicide, the gall of this person coming into the privacy of his own home unannounced! If any time he had wished to strike a member of the opposite sex, this would be the top of the list, of course he didn't exactly have to capacity or the morale assertiveness to actually hit her though, she would leave when he didn't respond and ignore her right? Nope, apparently this was some sort of official business from the manner in which she spoke, the context of her words not quite sinking in until the picture hovered above his glossy eyes. Vision sharpened when asked the question, fingers reaching up to stroke the photo as if checking that it truly existed at all.

"She's not my wolf.. I'm her's." Schutz whispers in awe, shock was still apparent in his tone, snatching it for himself and clumsily getting off of his bed, his towel falling to the floor. Nothing like a realization to slightly sober you up, he was still quite intoxicated though from the manner in which he moved. "Over my dead body they will!" He shouts when informed that the local Veterinarian wished to put her down, if that picture held truth than he would tear the b*****d apart if anymore harm came to his companion. This tid-bit put him over the edge, just enough rage to get the drunkard back in action. His body shifting rapidly into his wolf form, he lunges past the messenger and bursts through the exit of his barracks, his large mass and momentum taking the door off of it's hinges and some of the wall it as well. The black canine galloped on all fours at amazing speed, traveling much quicker than running like a human would. Random soldiers in celebration dive for cover as Michael dashed past them, his claws tearing into the snow and mud, leaving deep paw-prints due to the power exerted to keep such a large creature moving quickly. He was headed straight for the city, getting there faster than he could even contemplate, his mind blurred by pure adrenaline and the strive to recover whom he'd thought lost to him.

People on the streets scramble to clear his path, cars swerving to avoid him as well, some soldiers even managing to take pot-shots at him out of fear. (They'd miss though.) The Onyx furred wolf unleashes an ear-drum shattering howl while he ran, finally getting on the same street of the Vet's Office and locking his eyes on the sign out front. Michael crashes through the entrance, seeming to have a problem with opening doors tonight, he then easily spots the mortified medical staff with a menacing snarl. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He growls loudly, getting even more frustrated when the Vet remained in shock, a few barks would snap the idiot out of it though, he would weakly point to a corridor in order to guide the monster who just busted into his place of business. Schutz immediately goes where is told, his body heaving from being out of breath and his heart felt like it was going to beat it's way out.of his chest. He was finally here and there was Red, laying in a large kennel, looking like she wasn't in the best of shape. The wolf kneels before the cage, reaching out and tearing the door to the cage clean off to toss to the side, furthering his vendetta against all things 'entry' as of recent. He leans in with a high-pitched whine, his snout brushing against her own. "I told you to stay back.. I'm.. I'm so sorry." Michael utters softly, his voice tainted with great sadness, he was lucky that canine's couldn't make tears for he'd be sobbing like a child.. It would've been a mixture of joyful tears and guilty ones for simply assuming that Serafine had been killed. "I owe you so much.."

User Image

Green text means he's speaking Artemian. (German.)

Tattoo's.

Back: Iron Eagle.
Chest and Abdomen: More Eagle.
Left shoulder: Armor.
Right Arm: Pilot sleeve.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*-*-*When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.*-*-*
Cerelia Says So

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The roar of an engine overhead roused Red from slumber. Or rather, a drug-induced stupor. The large she-wolf lifted her head, glancing at the open door to the outside portion of the kennel, contemplating walking out to have a look. The sound was familiar, it was just like the guttural rumble of the plane Michael had crashed before she'd found him. And for a moment, a spark of hope ignited within her. Could it be his plane? Could be be flying overhead right this moment? But how? She'd seen the plane with her own eyes, leaking fluids and broken down in the earth. Not unlike her last images of her fallen companion. The parallels were sobering, stifling the spark as quickly as it had been lit. With a low whine, the wolf rest her head on her paws once more, letting herself slip back into a stupor. At least it was better than dealing with the pain and heartache.

It wasn't long after that the sounds of celebration could be heard throughout the clinic. Laughter and shouting rang out from the hallways and in from her little door outside. That flyby had been to mark the end of the war, word following soon after to confirm the people's hopes. The news had effectively shut down the city, the citizens immediately dropping whatever they were doing to cheer and celebrate. But there was no happiness in the she-wolf. It hadn't been her war. This wasn't her homeland, nor were these her people. It had taken all that she'd had, and even though it was finally over, she had no will to try again. Her sleep was plagued by the dream that had kept her up the night she'd spent with Michael in her den. Endlessly chasing her family, but every so often gaining ground. He was never present in these dreams, which worried her. Had he not been allowed to join her former pack after death? If they were waiting for her, then where was he?

It was during one of these dreams that the woman had appeared. Red hadn't even noticed her arrival until she'd spoke up, stirring her from her sleep. Normally, the she-wolf would have been startled into a defensive response, but she merely looked up through glazed over eyes, fighting off drowsiness and trying to focus as the woman spoke. She couldn't make much sense of what she was saying, but she could agree that it seemed rather unfortunate that she'd have to endure on. Since the woman didn't seem to be there for any particular purpose, and had nothing else to say, Red let her eyelids droop once more, so that she may continue her dream. She felt like she was getting closer every time she slept, closing the gap between herself and her family, and it gave her a little hope.

It didn't feel like she was able to get very far in her dream before she was interrupted once more. A mighty shout jolted her awake, her heart slamming against her chest as her stomach dropped. She hadn't heard the words, or even noticed the voice, and yet her heart was racing. There was a loud clatter, paw steps drawing closer, and before she had even realized he was upon her, the door to her kennel had been torn away, drawing her full attention to the black wolf who knelt before her. Red stared in disbelief, blinking through the haze as he spoke, his muzzle dropping down to hers. She couldn't even bring herself to react. How was he alive? His scent enveloped her senses, and she let out a pitched whine as relief washed through her. Scrambling to her paws, the she-wolf pushed herself up until her snout could run along his neck, burying her nose in his dark fur and drawing in ragged breaths. In her desperation for confirmation, she shifted, needing more than just his scent to believe. Ignoring her wounds, she through her arms around his neck, her hands grabbing fistfuls of fur and holding tight as she buried her face in his fur to stifle a sob. "Oh god, Michael." She spoke through ragged sobs, trembling as she held on. "I thought I'd lost you. I thought.... I.... They've taken so much I couldn't bear to think they'd taken you too..."

The Original Nosferatu

xXNarusLoveXx

User Image

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
Alright folks!

I think the new thread is ready to go!~
I will forever be paranoid I am forgetting something, but
if I am I will just add it in afterwards and such. xD

The new profile thread to post your profiles in and the
link to the new Wintersrowe IC and OOC thread are right below!

MUCH LOVE~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas