Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Military College has turned me into a don't take s**t kind of person. it's been hell and a half but i'm surviving))

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
((Really??? that's cool.....Wish I was like that. My community college just made me realize how I took my love for music for granted))

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Over here it just takes a public high school to do that. But, character development, good thing, all that jazz... Now. HURRY THE ******** UP AURON! ^.^))

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
((Mister Auron, If you don't come the form and rpg.....I WILL HAVE YOU MARRY ME!

Sorry I just had to post that >w< I'm watching Princess Tutu))

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((I learned that in highschool but not to the degree i learned here.))
Jace's hand still rested on the tree above her head, his other fingers lingering on her chin longer than necessary. Watching her with curious eyes, he couldn't help but smile softly as she started to blush, though when she spoke his name, it sounded like a hint of a protest and he couldn't help but sigh, standing upright again and looking off in a different direction to the side of Claire "..What do you want from me?" he questioned in a soft tone. Why hold back if she wanted what he did? They were young, the past was behind them and it was time to move on, he thought.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire watched as he turned away when he heard her. What did she want? She wanted for her and her kids to be happy. She hated being alone and the kids needed a male figure. She had to move on from Damon and accept he wasn't coming back. Not this time. Claire walked to him and cupped his face in her hands before kissing him. She even surprised herself.

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
The Achocolypse
((I learned that in highschool but not to the degree i learned here.))
((I was focus in being the role model in marching band. Only thing I accomplish is that I was the only upperclassman for the Trombone/Barritone section, had soem form of a possitive role need to be done is that group, and even though was the oldest in that speffic group I was the shortest and look like a freshman and sophmore then a junior or senior))
Jace looked at her as she moved closer to him, as her hands caressed his face he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, was she actually letting herself go? then she kissed him and he didn't care anymore, all the questions and thoughts blew from his mind, he was lost in this one simple moment. His hands ran down her back slowly, over her rump and gripped hold of the back of her thighs as he lifted her up, he didn't want this moment to end, or at least make it last as he thought Claire would change her mind.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire couldn't stop herself from laughing a little when his hands ran down her back. She was a bit ticklish. She squeaked when he lifted her as she looked up at him. "Jace..." She said again, her voice different this time. She was happy. Her lips locked with his again, her arms draped around his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist so his arms wouldn't get tired.
A smile broke across his face as he kissed her, her laugh made him feel relaxed and content, it was bliss. When she 'melted' against him for support and to continue kissing him, Jace backed up against the tree, he wasn't bothered by Claire's light weight, he just wanted to sink to the floor with her straddling his lap, which he did. As he sat there, he allowed one of his hands to tangle in the back of her hair as the other held onto her waist. Eventually though, Jace pulled away breathlessly to look at Claire, he watched her quietly for a moment, trying to observe and read her thoughts, he gave up though "What are you thinking?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire smiled as the kiss was broken so they could catch their breath. When he asked her what she was thinking, she couldn't help but laugh softly. "That redheads are really cute." She said before becoming a bit more serious. "I think that Damon would want me to move on. I know this time he isn't coming back like he had in the past. And I think he would want me to be with someone he trusts." She said, kissing him but just a peck. "Plus there is fun we can have while we are out here."
[post later, got work to do]

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
((*Pops head in* Hi guys!))

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0