Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki was going to speak, but then she felt her pulled her closer and kiss. Yuki just decided not to say anything and then she kissed her lips back and put her arms around her. She felt so at peace with her, really so glad to have met her.

Avery felt her catch him and he blushed a little when she started to plush. "Wh-why are you blushing?" He asked her, wondering why since he was blushing because of it.

Alex heard her and he smiled to her. "I am just glad to help...you deserve this day, go be with your father." he said to her and he gave Aure a quick hug and then smiled down at her.
User Image

Althea felt herself pulled closer as she continued to kiss Yuki. She couldn't put into words why her wounds didn't hurt right then, they just didn't. The girl almost wondered if the stone wasn't keeping her from feeling pain right now. Of course she instantly put the thought out of her mind because she didn't want to think about it. For once she just wanted to be focused only on Yuki. All she wanted was to feel like a normal woman for once. Althea kissed and kept hold of Yuki a little while longer before slowly pulling away so that her eyes were staring deeply into hers.

"We can...stop if you want. I-I do not know how tired you are.,"Althea said softly, still watching her intently"I got a bit ahead of myself...I apologize.,"

Lyra's blush grew until it reached the tip of her ears now. Quickly she looked away from him to try to get it to stop but her heart was still racing. After a few moments she glanced back over at him over her shoulder shyly.

"I-I don't know...I just..s-started blushing for some reason. I didn't know I was until you told me. Um..I-I'm sorry...I just... ,"she stuttered, slowly turning to face him again"I-I really don't know.,"

Aure nodded, leaving his arms before going over to her father to take his hand. She would spend the entire day with him until the magic wore off. There was so many questions she wanted to ask him and things they needed to talk about. Once they were fully inside the garden the apple tree formed a bench out of some of its roots for the two elves to sit on. Aure fully intended to use every spare second that she'd been given.

So...h-how is mother did you see her before you came here? Did she ask about me? What happened after I was taken as a child?

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki smiled when she spoke and she kissed the young witch. "Althea...you were fine, I promise." She smiled and kissed her back, not tired too much to mayb econtinue what Althea had started.

Avery rubbed his cheeks, trying to keep himself from blushing. He didn't know why all of a sudden that he was nervous and a little shy around her. "Lets keep walking." he said to her.

He heard her and he laughed softly, knowing she had a lot of questions. "Yes I did, she misses you dearly and wished she could come too. But you can always see us in your dreams Aure," he said to her. He waited for a moment and then said, "After you were taken I tried to find you, I searched and searched and then when I found you, I learned you escaped and so I looked for you again." he said.
User Image

Althea listened intently, blushing a little when Yuki told her it was fine. Feeling her kiss her once while she was speaking and again after she'd finished. Once Yuki had captured her lips again all of her worries of before melted away. Instead he attention now focused on her lips which continued to kiss her. Her fingers reached up to brush her fingers along Yuki's cheek before slipping into her hair. Yuki truly had some of the softest hair that Althea had ever felt. She didn't even think he own could rival the demon. Then again most supernatural beings had an unearthly beauty like this.

"Yuki....,"Althea whispered, using her free hand to wrap around her waist to pull her closer.

Lyra didn't need to be told twice and quickly began to walk forward. She didn't have a clue why in the world why she was so shy. What in the world was different from before now? The girl quickly brushed a strand of her hair out of her face. It must have been because they were right next to each other. If he had leaned over any closer he would have ended up kissing her by accident. This idea made her cheeks burn.

"I...um...I think I need to go to the store soon.,"Lyra said, looking straight ahead as they walked.

Aure nodded, figuring he'd done all those things while she was gone. If only her magic signature had been stronger maybe she would have been easier to find. Those fiends had kept her weak so often that it was not surprising he couldn't find her. Aure turned now to face straight ahead, looking out over the garden. From now on this would probably be home unless she decided to travel. However, it just seemed far to dangerous with the elf hunters out there right now.

Where...did you die? What happened to you?

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki felt she was pulled closer, glad that Althea was taking some of the charge and pulling her in. "Althea...I love you so much." She said to her and she kissed her lips gently. "You are just so amazing." she said to her.

"How about we go now? We are already out." Avery said, having recovered from the incident before and he smiled to her, hoping they could. He liked spending time with her. Avery smiled to her, wondering if thye could go now.

"I died maybe ten miles from here. I just ran out of strength...I let you down Aure. I wasn't strong enough to keep going." he said, feeling a tear running down his cheek.
User Image

Althea blushed against Yuki's lips, feeling quite happy that Yuki found her to be amazing. The young witch pushed herself upward a little with her free hand to get closer to Yuki. Her other hand keeping the demon woman pulled toward her. Althea kissed Yuki a little longer before bringing her closer so that her head was resting against her smaller shoulder. Gently, Althea leaned her head so that it rested against the side of Yuki's, her fingers stroking through her long black hair. For a short while she just held her. She wanted to remember this kind day with her and this moment.

"I love you.,"she said softly, her heart ready to burst from her chest. A new warmth had crept into her voice that she'd never let Yuki hear before now because she was afraid to lose her"I love you more than the air that I breathe. I just don't know what I would do without you.,"

Lyra nodded, figuring it was probably the easiest thing to do. She needed some new clothes since she didn't have many. The girl had not come here with much when she'd left her home town. Now that she was herself again she was not longer afraid of people. She couldn't harm them anymore. Lyra started walking down the path that led to the town knowing Avery would follow. Gently she pulled her red hood off of her head. For the first time she really exposed her face to the world. The red hood had always kept her from seeing others face to face. Now she no longer wanted to hide from the world. As the hood came down her red hair shown in the sunlight and she smiled.

"I think it's going to be a very good day.,"she said softly.

Aure's eyes filled with tears too before she reached up to touch his cheek. Her right wing reaching out to push him toward her so that she could hug him. None of this was his fault. He had been searching for so long and it had made him so tired. At least now he could be back with her mother and no longer suffer. Aure didn't know what she was going to do after her time with him was up. Her fingers brushed away his tears as she tried to smile for him.

Everything in nature has it's limits father...even beings like us. Your body must have been so tired from traveling so long. I am sorry I caused you so much trouble and pain. I should have tried to find you faster...maybe then this wouldn't have happened.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki sighed happily as she rested her head on the young witches shoulder. "I love you too Althea...I love you more than anyone I have ever..." She said softly to her. Althea was the one for her, she knew that they were meant for each other, they wouldn't be here right now if they weren't.

Avery nodded and he walked with her. "Wow...your hair looks pretty in the sunlight, like it is on fire, but you know...not burning you." he said, blushing sinc ehe thought it sounded stupid.

He put his arms around his daugther, so happy that she was here now. he knew he only had a day with Aure, but it was a day they hadn't had together in a long time. "Tell me about the human you met, the one that helped you." he said to her.
User Image

Althea smiled against the side of Yuki's head. She would always have this to remember in bad times. This was the happy memory that she would hold onto when they went to the coven's village tomorrow. To know that there was someone who loved her even when the rest of her world did not. Some days it felt so strange to know a complete stranger had embraced her and made her feel more treasured than even her own blood family ever had. Other than her grandmother that was. Gently she kept stroking Yuki's hair as she held her.

"Then we have to stick together.,"Althea said softly, her arms tightening on Yuki. The thought of losing her frightened the witch more than anything else.

Lyra glanced over her shoulder at him before a warm smile graced her features. Her smile was full of so much gratitude and warmth for him. He had saved her life and was making her feel so much better. She giggled a little to see him blush like that at her. Avery really was very handsome when he behaved shyly. Just like Lyra had always pictured him from the story. Quickly she went over to him and grabbed his hand to pull him along.

"You're sweet,"she said, smiling at him again as pulled on his arm"Come on! We gotta get to town so we can do some shopping.,"

Lyra giggled some more as she kept holding his hand while she ran down the path with him in tow.

Aure smiled when her father held her. It felt so nice to feel his arms around her after he'd been gone for so many years. Her head lifted when he asked about Alex. For some reason her cheeks turned a bit red at the thought of him. Now why was that? The elf rubbed the back of her neck before looking up at her father shyly. Aure glanced down at her hands now before a soft smile appeared on her lips.

His name is Alex, he runs the hotel we're at right now. H-he found me sleeping in the laundry room when I was trying to find a place to rest. Instead of turning me out....he helped me. Gave me clothing, food and...everything that I needed to get my wings back. He has been so kind to me father. I...like him a lot. He is a good friend. I wish there was some way I could repay him for all of this.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki nodded softly, tightening her arms around the girl, but not hurting her. "I love you...nothing will take us apart, I swear my life on it." she said to her with a small smile. She pressed a kiss to her shoulder gently, wanting her to know it was going to all be okay.

Avery smiled to her and he was glad that she liked what he had said. He walked with her, knowing that he felt another connection with her, one other than her having half his soul. "yeah, lets go." he said to her with a smile and walked with her.

He heard her talking about Alex and he smiled to her. "He would be good for you, you know? I mean, he is kind and clearly cares. Even I can tell he has a pure heart." he said to her.
User Image

Althea tried to resist the shiver that went down her spine when Yuki kissed the skin on her shoulder. Althea felt so small in Yuki's arms since her chin just barely reached the top of the older woman's shoulder. It was probably taking some effort on Yuki's part to allow Althea to hold her downward like this. Of all the things that their relationship depended on she hoped it wasn't Yuki's life. She would give anything to protect Yuki's life. Althea bit her lip now as she nodded against her shoulder.

"I swear on mine as well.,"Althea said quietly,letting herself lean more on Yuki now. She wasn't scared anymore but she still prayed their visit could be a peaceful one"Nothing will ever get in the way.,"

Lyra eventually let go of his hand as they went to town. She was actually kind of excited to be around people again. The girl had spent so much of her time by herself that she hoped to make friends. Maybe even in time a boyfriend. Her cheeks turned red at the idea. Lyra may be feeling better but she was still incredibly shy. Even if she saw someone she liked that didn't mean she'd feel confident enough yet to go up and say hi to them. Then again, she had managed to speak with Avery alright. Her cheeks burned even more at that idea.

"Avery did...you have a girlfriend back in the book? O-or someone you liked?,"Lyra asked, looking over at him as they walked.

Aure blushed even more. Was her liking for the human boy so visible? She had said she'd liked him but clearly her father saw that it was more than just an average kind of like. The elf brushed a strand of brown hair behind her pointed ear, staring nervously at her hands. Aure knew she was not a bad looking elf but she highly doubted a human like Alex would find her appealing in that way.

Y-you're right father but...look at me, I'm an elf. Alex cares because that is in his nature to do so. P-pure heart or otherwise he's not going to look at someone of my kind in such a manner. I may look like a human but I still have wings and...pointed ears. I do not think it's possible.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki smiled and said, "Nothing." She didn't know if it was the combination of a full stomach and a cozy bed, or just being tired, but she ended up falling asleep in Althea's arms like they were now, just so happy that she was sleeping with a smile.

Avery shook his head softly. "no...there was one girl I had liked a long time ago, but I don't think it was more than a crush. Plus I couldn't have been with her anyways." he said to her. Avery walked into a store with her an dhe looked around, amazed really. He hadn't been in a store in her world yet, and there was so much stuff it was kind of like an overload to him.

Her father just laughed softly and said, "And who says it won't work? You are a beautiful young woman Aure, you grew up to be so beautiful. And even if you are worried about appearances, it is what inside that counts." he said to her.
User Image

Althea blinked a little in surprise when she heard the soft breathing coming from Yuki. Had she fallen asleep? The young witch glanced out of the corner of her eye at the demon in surprise. Yuki really had fallen asleep! A small smile crept over Althea's face before she positioned herself so that they were more comfortable and kept Yuki close.

"Well what do you know about that?,"Artemis said, coming up onto the bed"You can lure a demon to sleep as if it were nothing. You really do have a charm all your own don't you?,"

Althea put her finger to her lips to keep Aretmis from waking up Yuki. The witch's gaze turned back toward the sleeping demon with a mixture of love and adoration. Althea knew that for tonight Yuki could sleep peacefully but come tomorrow everything would change. Althea's face turned grim. She had done what was required of her but she didn't think she could deal with the outcome anymore. Love had not been part of the plan. Now Althea wanted to trash the entire thing...now that she knew that the queen of demons was kind, loving and the greatest mate anyone could ask for.

Lyra silently pondered over Avery's admission of liking a girl in the story. She had a feeling she knew who it was but didn't have any real clues. For now she would be more concerned about getting him accustomed to her world. Even though the idea that he'd like another girl sort of made her chest hurt. Now why was that? The only thing she could chalk it up to was the strange connection that had been made to the other half of his soul.

That has to be it...I mean..why else would it feel like that? The other half of his soul must just be causing strange emotions to pop up. Could just be he's missing that girl. He's in a strange new land...it would only make sense.

Still, the ache did not immediately go away.

Aure nodded, knowing he was probably right. The girl blushed deeply when her father called her beautiful though. She glanced to where Alex had been sitting not so long ago. Could he really like her at all? Excluding looks Aure wondered if she may be to odd for the boy. She'd been quite up front when they'd first met. She shook her head though trying not to think about it so much.

I don't now how it will go, father. W-we only just met and well...I don't want to bother him with things like that yet. I-I do like him a lot though. He is very kind and I quite like his smile.

Aure couldn't help but smile herself remembering Alex's laugh. I will see what happens. Perhaps things will come in their own time.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki stirred when Artemis spoke, but she didn't wake and she smiled in her sleep still as she laid there with Althea. She was'nt worried about tomorrow, she knew that she would keep Althea safe from anyone or anything that bothered them.

Avery had liked her, but he didn't really anymore because he got a sense that she didn't like him at all...and that there was something dark in her. "I can only assume she became a bad guy in the book later though, she felt off to me and she had something dark about her aura." he said to her. Avery honestly liked Lyra, he had before now whne she was back to her normal self. But he didn't know how to tell her, or if he should.

Her father smiled to her though and said, "Don't let him slip away though. I almost lost your mother to someone else because I waited too long. She liked me, but she also wanted to start a family and someone else was more willing than I was at the time. I'm not saying go have a family with Alex, just don't let him get away if you think there is something between you and him." he said.
User Image

The sun rose the next morning all to soon. Althea had not gained anything close to deep sleep that night as her mind wandered and buzzed with miserable speculations about the trip that lay ahead. Even if it was for the sake of the gem Althea just wanted to run the other direction. She slowly rose out of bed before going into the bathroom to take a shower. The young witch was under the streaming water for a good half hour before she finally came out, wrapping a robe around herself. Quietly she went downstairs to make breakfast but with no real shred of her normal happiness. The tree scar on her back was burning. A reminder from the coven of what was to come. The entire idea sent a chill down her spine, making her feel cold despite the hot showers she'd just taken.

"Good morning Althea, you're up a little earlier than usual,"Artemis said, his eyes widening when she turned to look at him. Her face was pale as a sheet and there was nothing but pure unadulterated terror in her normally bright green eyes.

"You're right.,"Lyra said, going into a clothing store to look around"She becomes one of the strongest dark witches of your age. Her magic becomes akin to your own but....she isn't a match for you in the end.,"

Lyra remembered reading the scene where he had to kill his old flame. Feeling her heart clench at how sad his words had been in the final battle. Lyra pulled a few dresses off of the wrack and a few other assorted outfits. Now that the demon no longer had control she could finally pick her own outfits. The girl glanced over her shoulder at Avery before turning back around, a warm blush on her face. Only now she was smiling softly.

Aure nodded, knowing her father was right. However, what kind of special thing could there be with someone she had only just met. Even though she really did like him she couldn't be certain yet if it was out of duty or something else entirely. Aure looked down at her hands before folding them carefully in her lap.

I am not truly certain how I feel. I know I am very fond of Alex and that I am grateful for everything that he has done for me. I do...feel something though. It feels warm and...my heart beats a little faster and for some reason I get very red. I...don't know what you call that. I've never felt it before.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki woke up and no one was there in the bed with her. She had hoped to wake up before or just as Althea was. She sighed a little and ran a hand through her messy hair and then showered. She got her self some clothes and then she went downstairs to see Althea how she was. She went over and she hugged the girl close and ssighed. "Do not be so scary dear...everything will be okay." She said to her.

Avery listened to her and he nodded. He could see her blushing when she looked at him and he wondered what that was about. It made him blush a little and he looked to the clothes shyly. "Y-you picked out some nice clothes." he said to her.

Her father smiled to her and said, "your mother made me feel the same way when I met her Aure. You like him, you just don't know how much though. Don't wait to find out though, or it might be too late."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff