Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Momoko-san

Species: Human/Grenoidian Hybrid
Brief overview: Momoko-san is a hybrid human. created in a lab after the alien race, the Grenoidians, visited and befriended the human race. The Grenoids are a species very close to humans genetically but have larger eyes, are very tall, and pale, almost white skin. Momoko-san works at the newspaper and has a dog named Timmy. She is single and lives alone in a loft appartment.

Momoko ran until she reached the park about two blocks down from the diner. It was then she realized she had left everything at the diner. Oh god what happened, she thought. She felt much better after eating, if you could call such a display eating, more like inhaling. She sat in the shade for a moment to collect herself.

Her mind was wandering into crazy zones as she tried to make sense of this. Perhaps, this was normal for people like her. Maybe this was why they said don't miss a meal, you freak out. Maybe. She shook her head and stood up, brushing the leaves and dirt from her skirt. She headed back to the diner to collect her things.

Along the way she saw Shiri going into the spell shoppe. She though of saying hello, but Shiri would know instantly something was wrong. She didn't want to worry her. Later she would call the institute and find out what happened. She continued on and finally reached the diner. Going in was difficult as she was embarrassed. The door chimed as she pushed it open. People had left and only a few where still there. She saw Babs sitting with Timmy and went straight to him and he jumped into her arms.

"Have a seat," said Babs. "What exactly happened a moment ago? That sure was some mess you made."

"I'm not really sure," said Momoko. "I'm just as confused as you. I am going to find out. I am not supposed to go too long without eating. I've never been late for a meal. I'm guessing that is what happens when I am."

"Well, you scared me and everybody in this place, said Babs, patting Momoko on the hand. "Well. we will be getting busy soon and I gotta straighten up this place. See you around Momo!"

Momoko gathered her things and carried Timmy. She looked around as she left and noticed a few more faces had shown up. She waved to the young witch whoshw thought must be a friend of Shiri's. Then with a push of the door she left the building, a chime ending her exit.

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Name: Shiri-san
Race: Human/ Witch
Bio: Shiri-san is a rich girl from a large town outside of Wintersrowe. She moved here when Momoko did because she love her. She does not have to work and this bores her to no end because she hates it but despises work. She is slightly snobby but only because she was brought up wealthy. She is always dressed nicely. She has a cat named Torro whom she loves immensely. Her best friend is Momoko-san.

Shiri stood there and examined the paper. She could feel the metal runes that were embedded inside the paper. Each one a sign of protection and security. Choosing a dusty pink sheet with her eyes shielded by her bangs. Torro was still playing on the counter and she looked shock when the witch behind the counter asked her what she was doing.

"Umm, umm, well," she said with a slow wave of the pink sheet. "Well, ummmm. Soo, uh, how much?" Avoidance the best strategy in this case.

She pulled her Mastercard from her back pocket and sat it on the counter. Perhaps a good "tip" would quell anymore questions. Love spells were not horribly bad but they were looked down on. Shiri was near desperate though. She couldn't take the pain of being unrecognized much longer. This was really a just-in-caser, she kept telling herself.

She picked up Torro and held him in her arms while she waited.

Hope I quoted everyone!! Sorry I took so long to post! Halloween is a days long affair for me and I needed to concentrate.
bloody captain2
stray crow11
quote="Small Town Ink"]
Small Town Ink
TH3 SAiiNT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lady. odette. texura.

With the town of Nowhere once again bustling with excitement, it was even better being outside than usual. Odette strolled around, trying to decide what to do. Her house had already been souped up with the best, the SPOOKIEST of decorations and there wasn't much else to do but sit around and enjoy it.

Finding herself in the park, Odette decided to sit under the shade of a large tree, on a cool patch of grass. She watched other people walk by, and she'd wave at them at times, a pleasant smile on her face. To any human, it would be surprising not to see someone as... well, delicate looking as her freaking out. A lot of the townspeople had some freakish feature about them, but in comparison, Odette looked rather normal—if a bit ethereal: she was tall, pale, with a thin upperbody and long legs well built from dancing, as well as other athletic activities. Her lower back length, dark hair was loosely curled, even her thick bangs—and as of now, it had a reddish leaf or two stuck in it. It made her look like a bit of a wild child, despite her neat appearance.

After a while of sitting around, Odette stood to her feet and went to the area where most of the activity was taking place. She went up to the various shops and peeked in their windows, slim hands pressed against the glass.
" I'm just messing around with you, no worries, I don't need to be mosey." aria chuckled as she handed the paper off and scanned the card, " Best of luck to you dear, and if you need anything at all I can help ya out, from one witch to another." She playfully winked as she closed shop.

Aria peeked her head down the row of tables seeing the place was packed. Perhaps she should have closed shop earlier and found a seat. Looking around she noticed that no tables were open, which could have been a problem...
With a stubborn huff she stood near the counter, hoping to find a seat soon.
Noticing the wave, he pinker jumped a bit and mindlessly waved back a small smile across her face, wondering if it was directored towards her.

(Aria is currently not inetracting with anyone at the moment if you'd like to role play.)

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image
Species: Demi-Demon
Background: Ichi fought Bakasura, tied the battle and now they are eternally locked swapping between the bodies but living in the same current body.

Ichi frowned as he got no response from anyone past the counter. His stomach was roaring and he patted it down to calm it. He heard the jingle of the door bells, alerting the diner someone else has joined the crowded diner. He turned his head slightly, keeping his head low and noticed it was the pink haired girl from across the shop. Despite the years that Ichi has been trapped in the town, he never once entered her shop and many others. When she approached the counter, Ichi gazed at all the crowded tables and packed booths then towards the kitchen where the employees scrambled frantically. "Guess we're gonna have to wait until they can get some of these customers out." He turned and faced her, combing the few hairs away from his face with his fingertips, "Whats with the-" he pointed at the top of his own head but was asking about her antlers. "They look too real to be part of a Halloween costume."
Demetria656
✦✦ Aria Azuel ✦✦

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ✦✦✦ █▐ I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I'VE EVER BEEN DOWN --
a n d xx i ' m xxxx a xx m i l l i o n xx d i f f e r e n t xx p e o p l e xx f r o m xx o n e xx d a y xx t o xx t h e xx n e x t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Maybe i was worth the wait... Watching the employees scatter and scramble about trying to help every customer they could, Aria was willing to wait not wanting the diner or anyone in there to overwork themselves. Hearing a voice, she quickly turned her attention to the other, wondering if he was referring to her, but not to be rude, she answered back. "I guess so, but the food is worth it, plus they are pretty swamped, I sorta want to hop in and help in a way." she softly chuckled feeling sorry for the employees.
            Seeing his gaze wander to the top of her head, to her antlers, a soft nervous chuckle came from the witch as she patted her antlers with the tip of her fingers, "They are real, sorta a mistake."she stated, "Let just say a spell went wrong and I really haven't found a way to get rid of these things." she nervously chuckled a bit embarrassed, "At least it's not too bad."

Looking over at the other, she held out her hand, "Names Aria, I don't think I've really seen you around town much." but yet again she was always in her shop.

█▐ █▐█▐█▐█▐ █▐ █▐▐██▐█▐█▐ █ █▐█▐█▐ █▐ █▐

With ;; Ichi
            Where ;; In the diner
            Attire ;; .
            Thoughts ;; Damn antlers...
            OOC ;; .

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image
Background: Ichi fought Bakasura, tied the battle and now they are eternally locked swapping between the bodies but living in the same current body.

When Aria mentioned a spell she attempted had gone wrong it alerted Ichi that she was a witch. "Yeah the food here is definitely... something else." He did not want to let on that he couldn't actually taste the food to its entirety. He extended his hand and firmly shook hers, forming a smile on his face but keeping it low. He let out a hollow laugh, "I tend to wander the town but," he put a finger to his chin in thought, "I guess I spend most of my time by the lake." The iron cuff around his arm jingled as Ichi rested his arms on the counter, "You consider your antlers a mistake?"

Demetria656
✦✦ Aria Azuel ✦✦

User Image

a n d xx i ' m xxxx a xx m i l l i o n xx d i f f e r e n t xx p e o p l e xx f r o m xx o n e xx d a y xx t o xx t h e xx n e x t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It's defiantly better what the werewolf guy down the street makes." She chuckled, but was slightly serious, that man did not know how to cook and she always wonders how he kept his business up.
            Looking at the iron cuff that caught her attention,Aria was now curious of why the other was wearing them. There's could be many reasons why, some magic, or other things... But it was best to keep that question away and not being asked.
            " The lake? That's where I mostly go when getting ingredients for my brew." She stated, " But it seems a relaxing place to be. I wish I can go over to that area more, but with the shop it is hard to do anything in my free time." She let out a huff, resting her head on the palm of her hand.
            " But for the antlers, I am not to sure how to feel about them. I often get poked fun at by the others because of them, but I suppose their not too bad, they do get in the way at times and get caught on silly things."

With ;; Ichi
            Where ;; In the diner
            Attire ;; .
            Thoughts ;; Iron cuffs? Interesting, that could mean a few things..
            OOC ;; .

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Ichi let out a small laugh, "Yeah, his cooking is... interesting? I give him an 'A' for effort though. He sure is passionate about it." Ichi noticed a few boths had opened and turned his attention towards Aria to notice she was staring at his iron cuff. He waited for her to ask him about it but she never did. Ichi wasn't sure if he'd answer it because of the setting they were in but he also wasn't sure if he'd be able to say no to her. Bakasura always mutters whenever they pass the store and Ichi wants to know why.

When Aria mentioned the lake, Ichi had to hide the smile, "I could pick up any of the ingredients whenever I'm out there and bring them to the store. It'll give you some free time maybe." A small smile crept across Ichi's face as he saw her huff, "I know how you feel when it comes to things getting in the way and, if you want my opinion, I, think the antlers are awesome."

Demetria656
✦✦ Aria Azuel ✦✦

User Image

A small smile came across Aria's face as she looked over at the other, reffering to the werewolf, "He does try,he does." she smiled, eyes scanning over to the open booth that was cleared off. "Come on, lets get inside that booth before it gets taken." she smiled, rushing over to the booth, gesturing the other to join her, as she slid into the bright red seat, waiting for the other to sit.

Once the other sat down, she went back to the topic of the lake,"Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind for next time." she stated. The woman already knew what she was going to order and waited for the waitress to come and get their orders.

"So, how long have you been in this town?" she asked now curious knowing that after people where here for a while they could not leave. If only Aria knew that in the first place before moving in.

With ;; Ichi
            Where ;; In the diner
            Attire ;; .
            Thoughts ;; ....
            OOC ;; .

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Ichi took a seat opposite of Aria, plopping down into the red cushion very softly. He noticed a waitress signal at them and guessed that it probably meant that she would be right with them to take their order. Ichi thought long and hard about what he wanted when he heard the question Aria asked him. "How long? It's been months... No, maybe years... A lot of years..." An embarrassed smile crossed his face, "I'm not sure how long I've been here. I'm sorry. That's probably not the answer you were looking for." He fiddled with the condiments as they spoke. Even though he shared a life with a demon, Ichi was still very much human. "How about you, Aria? How long have you lived in this town?" He didn't look at her when he asked the question, instead his attention was grasped by the town people who were decorating for Hallow's Eve.

Demetria656

lady. odette. texura.

Peeking into the windows had rendered no results, as everyone was too wrapped up in whatever miscellaneous activities they were engaging in to pay her any mind. Ah well, it wasn't as if she needed their attention anyhow, but they'd sure be sorry if they walk into a trap of hers that would have been obvious to spot had they given her the time of their day.

Odette continued making her way down the street towards the diner, which seemed to be packed full of people. How nice. She pushed her way inside past patrons much heavier than her, before finding a place to stand. Odette couldn't really see any seats, much to her disappointment. She wasn't feeling particularly mean spirited and conniving to prank someone out of their seat. Maybe she could smooth talk her way to getting ones... Even if she didn't plan on eating. She just wanted to sit, to take up space and exist where people could see her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff