Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a slave,master or mistress....Or gaurd?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 14, 2007.
No longer accepting new votes.

Read first post...Thank you

Welcome to my humble Mansion known as The Slave Market please upon entering notify me if you are a slave or master/mistress

Owner:AmericanBeauty

Discription:

Walking into the mansion you walk into what looks to be the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. There are crysstal chandaliers hanging from the ceiling and rare but beautifully built sculptures and pottery line some of the walls. You walk in farther and notice the carpet looks as if it is brand new. You look around some more and notice some steps but decide to go up the two flights of steps later. As you walk farther in you notice a door that does not look fancy at all but normal. On that door hung a small black sign with white lettering in it that read "slaves". You decide to go inside. As you open the door you hear cries from slaves that are chained to the wall and some that are hanging in cages. All the slaves struggle to get free but then give up. While you walk in and look around many of the slaves plea that you take them away from this wretched place. You come into play here.

Second floor:
Later you leave the room that held the slaves and you decide to take the steps and wonder around the mansion. You then come to the second floor. Upon walking up the circular stairs,walking through the grand doors to the second floor walking into a grand hall a beautiful red carpet stretches out down the hall,It shimmers slightly in the light.A very large room,many fine blood red velvet couches scattered slightly through out the room beautiful oak coffee tables and tables set up nicely around the room,beautiful portraits hanging upon the walls of past owners of the mansion all looking at if stareing right at you...

Walking up to the third you notice rows and rows of doors. A sign just above you reads Master/Mistress quarters. You walk up onto the floor and walk to one of the door and you extend your arm and wrap your fingers areound one to the siny gold knobs. Slowly you turn the knob and the door opens. Slowly you walk in and feel the wall for the light switch. As you feel the switch you flip it up and the room is exposed from a chandalier in the center of the room. You walk in and notice a small kitchen area with top of the run refrigerator, stove, oven and dining table with chairs around it and crystal clear glassware. You look around more and see a small living room that contains a couch and loveseat that face a plasma screen TV. With all this glamour you walk to a door and open it leading to a bathroom that had a marble jacuzzi tub and a marble white sink. Leaving that room you walk across the hall and into another room. Walking in you see a King sized bed with sheets and a blanket on it. Across from the bed you see an oak table top beatifully polished and on top sits a V. Past the bed it a metal bar that has a sign above it reading chain slaves here. Below the bar is a twin sized matress.

That is what the mansion looks like, have fun.
When going into a room on the third floor that means you switch to PM's ok we do not want to hear what going on in the room because this thred is PG-13! scream

Here are the rules:
Please keep it pg-13 anything higher please take to PMs
No setting slave free...They are not brought in at will but after being here a while it becomes at the own free will
Please treat the slaves with atleast a little respect if you can manage it
Do not and i repeat DO NOT hurt the slaves,unless they ask for it or are willing for you to hurt them
No killing or godmodeing of course
One more thing people: DON'T ******** PISS ME OFF and don't argue with me or you will be thrown out onto your a** by a gaurd
This is my home so any damage done to it i will ask you to repay me in gold.....
Oh and have fun
Those are the rules please respect them and fallow them

There are openings for gaurds if you wish to be a gaurd instead of a slave or anything,if you wish to be a gaurd,PM me and i will make a list of gaurds

For being a gaurd you will be paid 100g a week that's if you show up for work....

Guards:
1.devilchild952000

When entering please post this info:

Name:
Short History:
Personality sad Disobidiant /obidiant)

Example:

Name:Beauty.
Position:Slave
Short History:Known as a trouble maker in her family,upon her mother's death her father said he couldn't deal with it anymore and sold her to an orphanage where she was taken by an abusive man who tried to break her in before selling her to slavery,she is still unbreakable...
Personality biggrin isobidiant

~She kicked,screamed and struggled as two large men dragged her in,throwing her into a small steel cage putting chains around her neck,wrists and ankles she continued to scream out for help as the men walk away rolling their eyes her shirt taddered and torn her pants not much better the only thing in good condition was the silver necklace she had gotten from the only kind master she ever had,finally she stops screaming and just sinks down looking around at everyone,she looks down at the many scars on her wrists,from the many suicide attemps~

PLease respect my home and the people that reside in my home thank you for you time have some fun whee ...
Name:Shana De Le Croix
Position:Slave
Short history:Though she made a habbit and a game of killing her own kind and others some how or another she wound up in the slave market.
Personality biggrin isobedient

Some how or another Shana sits inside her cage her green eyes searching the area wondering who was going to be the one stupid enough to take her on as a slave.
Name: Fallon Rae
Position: Slave
Short History: She was caught stealing one day in her thirteenth year of life, and this was her punishment. She has obviously been here some time.
Personality: Despite her long ammount of time here, she still has a spark left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff