Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sir Snowfall

[Kiley]
"And I'm sure you'll help me fill up those missing spots," Kiley called back towards her bartender. As she made her way back towards the bar she shook her head. "I don't need glow. I've got you," She said cheekily with as straight a face as she could manage before giggling. "We're getting a delivery with those sort of things tomorrow, they're late."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Keon Snow]
"Well as soon as Kiley decides it's time to answer me and stop flirting with her ~Co-Owner~ then we can figure that out, wont we?" He smiles at her, ducking below the bar, and pulling back up a bottle of vermouth and a bottle of vodka, one in each hand. "Here, try this for me, would you?" He says, free pouring a splash of both, definitely more vodka, then topping off the mix with a much larger splash of apple cider. "What do you think?" He asks, handing her the Appletini, after swirling it twice, getting it to blend to a nearly florescent green color under the neon and black lights of the club.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Keon Snow]
"There's only so much I can do with alcohol, Miss Kiley, though I trust we both know it's more than you could do" He smirks, proud of his comment. "Late huh, I suppose we can make due on opening night without our glowing glasses, I am impressed you thought of it before I brought it up to you though. Props for that" He chuckles. "Raven, would you mind handing that glass to Kiley, I would like her to try one of our house drinks." He pauses for a moment. "What do you two think?"

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sir Snowfall

[Kiley]

The strawberry blonde shook her head as she took the glass, taking a sip. "Yes, Keon, I'm well aware you are more versed then I when it comes to alcohol. And of course, I did do my research before opening this place," She said smartly. She took another sip. "It's delicious."

Shy Vampire

25,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
[Raven]

Raven takes her glass and Kileys walking over to her. Handing it to her she says "How about a toast to opening night and meeting new people." Taking a drink she looks at Kiley waiting to she her reaction to the taste."I.. I think I like it" giving Keon a glare then taking another sip.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Keon Snow]
"Glad to hear you like it" He says, even though he knew she would be crazy not to. "At least you have a proper taste in mixed drinks" He jokes, dropping behind the bar again, putting the bottles back. "You know, research is a good thing, but it's never going to be able to replace people around here, when is the rest of the staff showing up?" He calls from behind the bar, only the brown hair on the top of his head showing, before standing back up, looking at a bright green bottle. "Absinthe? Really Kiley? Why don't I just give these people a nice mix of psychedelic mushrooms in their margaritas and save you the effort. Take this home, or at least help me come up with a drink I can mix it into." He blinks a couple times, staring at the bottle. "Any ideas on what you want to call our Appletini?"

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sir Snowfall

[Kiley]

"We're still a few hours from opening, Keon, chill out," Kiley said. She smirked a bit when he popped up with the bottle. "I figured I'd give you a challenge," She teased, before shrugging. "That's what you're for. Deacon wants acronyms for everything, but whatever's fine with me."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Keon Snow]
[About to go to sleep, work in a few hours, be back sooner than you expect, breaks at my first job x'D ]
"Hmm, then ~The Fluttering Punch Line~ it is. Or TFPL on your menu's" He chuckles at his absurd choice for the drink name, wondering if Kiley will like it. "In that case, I will be back in a bit, I have to check on what you have in the back that I can mix this with." He starts to walk away, the bottle still in his hand. "Call me if you need me, and try not to start too much trouble while I'm gone you two!" Snagging a glass on his way down the bar, and pouring himself a large drink of it as he rounds the corner on the way to dry storage and the walk in cooler.

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sir Snowfall

[Kiley]

"God I hope he's not serious about that name," Kiley sighed to herself, shaking her head, before settling behind the bar to welcome any one new that walked in.

[OOC: Everyone's going to bed, we'll be back soon~}

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
~~walks in~~
i says
"Um.. Where am i??"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
anime_ginny

[Keon Snow]
Walking back into the bar, with nearly a quarter of the bottle of Absinthe missing and a huge grin on his face, his eyes land on the new face. "Hey there! My name is Keon, come, have a seat at the bar!" He calls loudly, making sure that they can hear him clearly. "Can I get you anything, or are you here to speak to Miss Kiley or Deacon?"

Keoni v8's Queen

Feisty Supermodel

[Kida]

Roaming the streets as she always does she stumbles upon, "The Super Trippy Raving Overpowered Boss Electronica Club." This is new, she thinks to herself and what a long a** name. Her curiosity grows, about time they livened up this town with something. She stops in her tracks noticing her limbs taking her straight into the club. I don't drink. What am I doing? But she can't cease her thoughts into checking the place out. She slips right in. The first thing she notices is the bar and the bartender. She hurriedly sits at the bar..."Uhh I'll have your best drink," she quickly orders the bartender. Tugging consciously at her newly dyed bangs. New me right? she mumbles to herself as her eyes wander around the place.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Munecabonita

[Keon Snow]
"Hey welcome" He immediately smiles, dipping down to get his vodka and vermouth again. "Did you hear about this place from somewhere or did you just find it on your own? Because either way, I'm glad you did, and soon enough you will be too!" He chuckles, topping off the drink with the apple cider and giving it two quick swirls, watching the colors blend in the glass into that neon green he loves. "We call her ~The Fluttering Punch Line~ but you can just call it the best Appletini you've ever had." He slips the bottles back under the bar again after handing the glass to her. "So I can't help but notice, I love your hair.. Did you get it done around here?" He asks, considering going to find a salon himself, one of these days as he rests his elbows on the bar, talking to Kida.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[Gustave]
Having wandered back in looking for Deacon, he notices three new faces, and they're the only ones here! He decides the one mixing appletinis and drinking like a real man is the bartender. "Hello! I am Gustave von Heinrich, ze bounzer! Und you my friend, drink like a man! I like it!" Gustave unconsciously gives Keon a pat on the back, completely forgetting how much bigger he was than the poor bartender. "Haf you seen Frauline Kiley, or Mr. Ryder recently?" He realized her forgot about the two girls sitting at the bar, and decides it would only be polite to address them as well. "Hello ladies, I am Gustave, ze bounzer! Are you here to apply for ze jobs, or just to drink und be merry? Eiser vay, you both zeem qvite kind! It is a pleasure to make your aquiantence!"

Keoni v8's Queen

Feisty Supermodel

Sir Snowfall

[Kida]

She sheepishly grins at him and clears her throat, "Hello." "Yes, I found it on my own, the place caught my eye and just wanted a look around," she drops her gaze to play with her hands in her lap. "Thanks for the drink," she looks at the green liquid with the corner of her eye. "Nice name for it by the way," as she quickly raises her head to receive the glass. She slightly blushes as he compliments her hair. So he likes it? She thinks to herself, maybe this is turning out better than I expected. "Thank you" she strokes her hair as she answers him, "No, I did it myself," as she looks away nervously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff