Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 105 106 107 > >> »|

Beloved Genius

ஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩❣۩ஜ▬▬▬♥▬▬▬ஜ۩❣۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐ
Rosaleen Noire
ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ஐ ~♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~ ஐ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

The Enchanting Seductress

User Image
» ❣ ❤❦*-*-*-*-*-* Rosaleen studied the gentleman as he offered to assist her to the Infirmary. She herself was surprised that the little girl had kicked her a** so severely, over a flower. "I don't mind thank you very much for your assistance. For a small girl she really packs a punch." She examined him closely "Are you a resident I haven't met yet?"

((sorry so short!))
PixelBudgie

Beloved Genius

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Karin Weston
●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Defier of Time / Mystic Of the Ages

User ImageUser Image

» Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*-*-*-*-*-* "Do you mean the infirmary? Not sure really I just know my ankle is broken, no one told me how long I am here though." She said smiling. Then she got to thinking. He might had been referring to the mansion itself. That was an open ended answer. She was enjoying herself and knew she would be here for the foreseeable future

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*-*-*-*-*-* "If you mean hown long do I plan to stay at the mansion well that's unknown at this time. I came here because I miss interacting with anyone. Conversations with stone statues never carried much amusement." She explained. She honestly wasn't sure when she would leave if she was going to leave, as long as she could keep practicing her magic she would have no reason to leave.

Where?: Infirmary
With?: Bramble
Feeling?: Happy
Ooc:

PixelBudgie

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riker stood and carefully lifted her into his arms, bridal style. "I am Rose and Harold Saiforro's nephew. which also makes me cousin to Isamu and Ellra." He looked down at her and smiled. "I always stop in on my way home to my estate after long trips. Unfortunately, I haven't been by in three years... so I look forward to seeing everyone again." He spoke in a calm voice as he opened the front door and headed down then hall to the infirmary.

Upon reaching the room, a wide grin spread across his face, "Hello everyone, im back!" He announced his entrance with a alerting yet soft tone. His smile dropped upon the realization that he only knew two of the people who were currently in the infirmary, Isamu and Mina. His face turned a light shade of pink with embarrassment.

He walked over to one of the beds and gently set Rosaleen onto it. "There, hopefully this will make you a little bit more comfortable."

Mileki
PixelBudgie

Mina

User Image ( Mina )

User Image

Its ok if Im a bit unstable

Mina's ears perked as she heard an all too familiar voice. Before she was even aware of it her body had rushed over to Riker ad locked him in a death grip of a hug. Oh it has been far too long. How have you been? why didn't you call to say you were coming? Have you been eating well? Her questions shot out like a hurricane. She realized she was being rude though. Oh damn, where are my manners? Can I get you something to drink? She asked with a blunt obvious excitement. It had been three years since Mina had seen the boy. And she was filled with instant joy when he was around. She always loved having a conversation with him, seeing as he often picked at her mind like a vulture, not in a bad way, but made her realize alternatives to subjects.
Will you be here for a prolonged visit? Or must you leave soon?

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Eira Nieve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was nothing for Eira to do but to listen to the long story that would explain the whole burden Nicoli had mentioned. After all, she had asked the question and she was genuinely curious about the whole thing. It seemed a curse had been put on the family for one idiotic man's actions. That hardly seemed fair. Just because someone wronged you doesn't mean you should go after the entire family when they did nothing wrong. It was something about people she didn't understand, this way of harboring that much hate over something. Yes, she hated the hunters who took her parents from her and had forced her to live her life on the run but she would never go that far. Dispatch them so she could have a peaceful life, sure but to condemn their entire family for generations? No way, Eira could never be that cruel.

After the rather long story, Nicoli gave her a small summary that brought up something else entirely. "I'm sorry that has happened to you. It's not fair that you have to deal with something that your ancestor did. What happened a year ago?" She asked curiously though her cigarette was now spent so she crushed the end between her index finger and thumb. Her body temperature was low enough that the hot cherry didn't bother or burn her at all. Looking around, her eyes narrowed slightly. "Would you like to go somewhere and finish this conversation there? I feel neither of us are very comfortable around large groups of people." Her voice was low and hopefully didn't come off as rude but it was true that she was not fond of crowds as she had already displayed and Nicoli kept looking around to make sure no one was listening to them so it would be far easier to go somewhere where there wasn't anyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ʟσϲɑτɪσɴ: Harlo Mansion ѡɪτʜ: Nicoli ѡеɑʀɪɴɢ: Is it Winter yet? σσϲ:

Catastrophe V

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riker smiled at Rosaleen when she spoke of Stella. "She sure does! Iv'e gotten a punch from her before, but that's because she thought I was a trespasser."

His smile grew when Mina ran over and hugged him tight. "Hey hey, calm down woman! You are talking way too fast," he winked and then laughed. "I didn't call because I wanted to surprise you all. Im on my way back to the estate from my vacation. Mum and Dad left it in my hands when they passed away, so now I have to go home and get the staff under control. It should be interesting really, they are used to listening to my folk's orders... not mine. Heck, they helped raise me and now im old enough to tell them what to do!"

He stepped back and looked the woman up and down, "You are looking fantastic, aside from the bandages of course. "I should be around for a day or two. I wanted to make sure that I had enough time to check up on you all."

His attention then shifted back to Rosaleen, "Im sure your question has been answered now. Im not a resident, I simply stopped by for a visit."

Mileki

(I forgot to tag you, Sweeps! Sorry!)
Sweeps The Sweep
User Image
User Image

Selene looked up from Eleiza while she pondered on how exactly she would answer her what her beef was with the doctor. However, as she did, the girl asked if she could ask her something. "You just did, didn't you?" she retorted with a smart a** smirk. Waiting a moment she allowed her grin to drop before saying, "...what is it...."
User Image

Sweeps The Sweep
Eleiza
User Image
Kaida Leer

User Image

The dragon girl stared at Lucifear as he somewhat explained his story. She didn't know the whole quarrel thing between the two worlds, heaven and hell. Which side would a dragon be on? It would probably depend on their soul, much like anything else. She looked down at herself, do I have one though? Do they change over time? She snapped herself out of it when he spoke about his siblings. He put them in the ground, she wondered, does that mean they're on earth or in hell?

"So....Satan is your father? If you're a nephlem does that mean your mother was an angel?" she questioned, turning around a corner of the building to what looked to be a clearing in the middle of trees. How pretty, she thought to herself as she looked up and around, listening to the rustling of the leaves from the breeze. "Outside suits me better," she breathed silently.
User Image

here: Outside

ith: Lucifear

hinking: ??

¤ut ¤f ereal:

Sweeps The Sweep
Lucifear
angelsfury666

Lucifear

User Image ( Lucifear)

A river I shall pour forth for thee

Lucifear laughed a bit. Well, My mother is no angel, her official title would be Lilith. The maiden of lust First general of Satan's army. My father is The Metatron, He acts as the voice of God. Basically, whenever some mortal blabs on about having spoken to god, they are talking to my dad. God's true voice would cause your heart to cease beating, and your head to, quite literally, explode. He laughed again.
It would seem that even God's right hand 'man' has no power to resist the temptations of The maiden of lust. I wish I could meet my dad though. But there are complications to that. He said plainly.

And teeming with souls it shall ever be

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eleiza

User Image

Death be not proud

Eleiza hesitated a bit. Do you thinks that there is a point where it's too late to do something else? She said slowly. She thought about her words. Never mind. It's a stupid question. She said as she turned from the girl and stared at the wall quietly. I hate them...... I hate them all. Why should I change, It's too late, even if I wanted to. I'm sick of this s**t. I just don't know what to do. She curled up in a ball, simply glaring into nothingness

Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful
Thou art not so
Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
Nicoli gave a small nod when she asked if he wanted to take the conversation elsewhere. For him, anywhere that wasn't around most of the people in the mansion was perfectly fine by him. "It's not that I don't like large crowds, I just don't like everyone from here to kingdom come knowing my business."

He looked towards the stairs and began walking. "How about we go to my room and talk there. I'll crack a window or something to keep it cool." He smiled a bit and ran his fingers through his hair. "And don't worry, I only bite with permission." He joked.
Produce the demons within us...

What's up? Pensive
Hm? Oh yeah...: Harlow Mansion, kitchen
Oh, these goons?: My demons and Eira
Huh? Oh: Dear God... I also answer to Nicoli.

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Eira Nieve

Eira nodded her head. "Fair enough. We would both still rather finish this conversation privately." She said while feeling slightly victorious. The reasons were different but they resulted in the same thing. As he walked toward the stairs that lead to both of their rooms, she followed. He offered up his room as well as keeping the window cracked so it would stay cool. "Sounds like a plan to me. And thank you. If I get to warm, I don't have much to remove." Eira laughed a bit as she walked side by side with Nicoli.

When he told her not to worry since he only bit when given permission a large smirk pulled at her lips. "Maybe if you're lucky you'll get permission." She said in a flirty tone while walking past him and heading toward his room. It was an easy joke that he had left wide open. The demon had to take advantage of it as soon as possible. At least Nicoli would probably see it as the joke it was and if he didn't, well he was attractive. Her pink eyes rolled at her thoughts though she was thankful he couldn't see her face or hear her thoughts. If he could, she would have been highly embarrassed.

ʟσϲɑτɪσɴ: Harlo Mansion ѡɪτʜ: Nicoli ѡеɑʀɪɴɢ: Is it Winter yet? σσϲ:

Catastrophe V

PixelBudgie

Mina

User Image ( Mina )

User Image

Mina blushed heavily and her eyes trailed to the ground. She didn't like to admit that she loved being complimented on her looks. Why do you always bring up my looks Riker, it won't get you anywhere, I am old enough to be your grandmother. She giggled as she walked to the coffee machine stashed in the corner for her late nights. Can I interest you in a cup of coffee or tea? She inquired. She noticed a bit of blood trickle from her forearm. She stared in horror as the blood seemed to control itself and shape into what looked like a wolf's head, but as soon as she blinked it was gone. Her breathing increased in tempo and her heart raced. She began to waver and collapsed against the wall. She was still conscious as pain shot through her body and she groaned in pain.

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Riker was just about to mention the injured Stella when he witnessed Mina collapse. He hurried over to the woman and knelt in front of her. The young man placed his arms on her shoulders and helped her slide to the ground, so that she wouldn't hurt herself. He then turned his attention to the others who were in the room. "Who else in here is a medic?" It occurred to him that Stella, Rosaleen, and now Possibly Mina, all needed medical attention. However, he was not the proper person to deliver it. In fact, Riker had very little, to no, medical training what so ever.

Ellra stepped forward and looked him in the eyes, "I have basic first aid skills. Thistle is the nurse," she gestured to the small woman sleeping at the administrative desk. "I'll wake her and help tend to the others. You get Mina to one of the beds and Thistle will be right over as soon as she can wake herself up."

Riker nodded in response to the woman's orders and studied Mina closely. "Can you hear me at least? Are you still conscious?" He asked as he touched her hand gently. He wasn't sure what he could do for her, other than move her to a bed. However, he felt as though he needed to ask permission first. "May I move you to one of the beds?"

Sweeps The Sweep

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Bramble

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bramble grinned at Karin. "Well, I hope your ankle heals quickly. It's no fun to stumble about on crutches or canes walking sticks. I should know," he chuckled as he pointed to himself. Bramble didn't mind making jokes or being the punchline behind people's humor. He found that the best way to get through the hard times was to make fun of himself. It made him feel less weak and vulnerable when he did so. Now Harlo Mansion had two residents with walking sticks and crutches.

"I bet holding conversations with stone is quite boring. Lucky for you, there are many folks to chat with here at the mansion. However, im not usually the chatty one. I am usually the quiet fellow who sits in the corner and simply listens." It was true, Briar was on the shy side. Though he found that he could easily open up to Karin. That was most likely due to the fact that she also had a leg injury, which made him feel as though he could connect with her more easily than he could with the others.

His attention then turned to Mina as she fell against the wall. He was alarmed at first, however he did not make an attempt to help her. In this type of circumstance he would be more trouble than help. When Ellra mentioned Thistle, Bramble had an instant realization. He turned his attention to Karin and raised an eyebrow, "She forgot to tell Thistle to make a cast for you. I am so sorry! That is so rude!" His eyebrows narrowed as he glanced to the sleeping nurse.

Mileki
PixelBudgie

Mina

User Image ( Mina )

User Image

Mina smiled weakly, her vision was blurry. She looked into the mans eyes forcing a stronger smile. I will be fine, just had a scuffle with Eleiza earlier is all. It is nothing, just recovering. Besides, the wicked don't get to rest. She chuckled as she clutched his shoulder and lifted herself weakly to her feet. Her body was racked with pain. But, this happened all the time when she transformed. This time was much more intense though, she figured that she just was not used to controlling herself, so her body was adjusting. I will be fine, let Thistle sleep. She said loudly enough for Ellra to hear, but not wake Thistle.
How about that coffee eh? She forced a laugh as she hit the brew button and leaned against the wall. Her breathing was still heavy, but her heart had slowed it's pace. Her vision had begun to focus, and she could see the concern on Rikers face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff