1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to Harlo Mansion!

The Plot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Welcome to Harlo mansion, where all are welcome to come and be safe from the cruel people of the growing world. Harold and Rose Saiforro have spent the past three years renovating their mansion to make it suitable for holding more people. Their goal is to create the perfect sanctuary for all who are feeling in danger or may be secluded from society. The Saiforro's have sent out fliers to folks from all over the world. These folks have then extended the invitations to people whom they feel are in need of a safe place to stay.

Harlo Mansion has a long history that would take days to tell in full detail. The mansion was built over 200 years ago, by a traveling family. It was their home for a long period of time until they were murdered one night. After that, it was turned into a library for a few years, but the new owner ran off in fear. They say something lurks on the mysterious third floor. Some say that it is a ghost, while others say that it is a ferocious monster. Only the Saiforro's and a few others know the truth of the Third Floor, and what has lurked up there for years. Ask them, and they will not say. Ask the staff, and they will not say either.

It wasn't until three years ago that the Saiforro family, a high class family of vampires, started renovating the mansion. They had lived there for many years and were well-known around the small town. While they do not have any children by blood, they publicly display their "adopted" son, Isamu and their "adopted" daughter Ellra. Little does the public know that Isamu and Ellra are merely staff members.

The door to the third floor of the mansion has been blocked off and so no one is allowed to enter there, save for the other staff members. What is on the third floor? Why does a cool draft emit from under the door? Could the Saiforro's be hiding something?

What has happened so far (regarding the third floor).

While the contents of the third floor was a mystery, it has be unearthed since starting this roleplay. Therefore, I have decided to write up this summary, for all new folks to read. I hope that it will help you all get a better understanding as to what is going on, and help you settle your character into the story-line with ease. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to pm me or ask such questions in the ooc.

While Rose and Harold keep a clean appearance outside the mansion, they have hidden away a rare beast in the halls of the third floor. Such a creature only comes along every one-hundred years or so. There are a few alive at this time, however, Rose and Harold only know of the one that they have. With holding such a beast in their home, they contain a great power.

The beast, known as a Diaph, is much like a dragon. But only the size of a horse. Such a feathered beast carries poisonous quills in it's tail, that can kill in a matter of a few short minutes. He has a human form that is considered his "normal form," which is that of the redheaded Isamu. His beat form is called his "full form." While he knows what he's fdoing when in his full form he can't always control it.

Isamu, as well as several of the other staff members and a few of the residents, are plotting the deaths of both Rose and Harold. While Isamu will not directly end them himself, he is trying to find away to free himself and his friends from their suffocating grasp.

Please keep in mind, Rose and Harold do not plan on harming any of the residents. They truly would like to create a safe environment for those in need. As people who enjoy watching and learning from others, this is their way of getting more information about the different beings of the world.

The staff members however, are the ones that are in direct harm.

Rules!

1. Follow all of Gaia's TOS. Cybering is not allowed, and no I am not going to tell you to take it somewhere else. Telling folks to take cybering somewhere else is also breaking the rules! So I am just going to say, just don't do it at all! If I catch it (Heaven's help me) you will be instantly booted out of the roleplay.
2. Be kind to all. I shouldn't have to say this because it's really something that everyone should live by. However, not everyone gets along or has the same values. If you find that you are disagreeing with someone then please try your best to work it out without causing a scene.
3. Be open minded! Listen to other's and their ideas. They may have something great to contribute!
4. Violence and romance are okay, but please do be careful of your content!
5. Do not take control of other's characters. Just because your character may be able to read minds doesn't give you permission to read the mind of Sally's character. Ask permission first! Just because your character makes a lunge at Sally's character doesn't mean that her character now has a broken arm. Please ask permission to auto-hit! Give the person a chance to defend their character!
6. Similar to the rule above, your character is NOT immune to injuries. No godmodding and having "the best character ever who never gets hurt."
7. If you would like to say something ooc than please use (( or some other symbol that will help others differentiate between rp and ooc without too much of a struggle.
8. No text talk! Please, it is not pretty and it is not fun on the eyes. It also prevents smooth reading.
9. Don't freak out if someone makes a typo or a grammar mistake. It's not the end of the world.
10. Please only post in third person. Unless of course you are posting in the ooc or your character's thoughts.
12. Please post at least once a day or every-other-day. I understand that everyone has a life outside of Gaia, but if you are going to be gone for longer than a week please let me know ahead of time!

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Character Skeletons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Residents. Residents of Harlo Mansion are folk that have moved there for their own safety. They may be on the run from their past or they may even have folks hunting them for being different. Anything is possible. Be as creative as you wish with your character and try to think up some details that others may not be using! Simply put, have fun creating your character and they are sure to be awesome! Please pm me your profile and once it is accepted you may begin roleplaying.

[size=18][b]Resident,[/b] [b][color=green](CHARACTERS NAME HERE)[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] (Enter age here)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Enter Gender here)
[b]Race:[/b] (Enter race here)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Enter description here)
[align=center](ENTER PHOTO URL HERE)[/align]
[align=right][b]Likes:[/b] (List a minimum of three things)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (List a minimum of three things)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (If any)
[b]Reason for coming to the mansion:[/b] (here)
[b]Other:[/b][/align]

Staff. Staff are the folks that work in Harlo Mansion under the Saiforro's supervision. Most staff will be new and will most likely move in before most of the residents. A few of the staff have been with the Saiforro's since they bought the mansion. Some have even worked for them long before that. Have fun and be as creative as you can to make your character shine!Please pm me your profile and once it is accepted you may begin roleplaying.
(Full for now).

[size=18][b]Staff Member,[/b] [b][color=red](CHARACTERS NAME HERE)[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] (Enter age here)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Enter Gender here)
[b]Race:[/b] (Enter race here)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Enter occupation here)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Enter description here)
[align=center](ENTER PHOTO URL HERE)[/align]
[align=right][b]Likes:[/b] (List a minimum of three things)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (List a minimum of three things)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (If any)
[b]Reason for coming to the mansion:[/b] (here)
[b]Other:[/b][/align]

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Roleplay Related Threads.

OOC
Character Profiles

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Head guard of the mansion

Isamu finished spreading aloe onto his reddened tattoo. The bird foot-print tattoo that decorated his lower wrist had been causing him pain for months. Not only was it read and itchy but it also made him feel nauseous from time to time. It wasn't his idea to get the tattoo, the Saiforro's had suggested it. They figured that because Isamu was the head guard he should have a mark that showed his status, and because all of the guards were avian beings what better tattoo than that of a bird's footprint? Of course, Isamu didn't agree with the idea, but he had caved in anyway. The Saiforro's had not only taken him in when he was young but they also provided him with a job and a level of importance. Being the head guard of the mansion was a big responsibility and so Isamu was looking forward to proving his worth. Even though he had his fair share of secrets he was quite looking forward to learning more about the residents that would soon be filling the halls of the mansion.

Isamu pulled down the sleeve of his black sweater to cover the sore tattoo and headed outside. He walked down the cobblestone path to the front gates to wait for residents to arrive. Some would arrive today and some would arrive later on. The Saiforro's were unsure how many guests they would have, but they hoped for many.

Upon reaching the gate Isamu stopped and looked at the ground. He was at the edge of the property, which was as far as he could go. He let out a heavy sigh and shoved his thin hands into his pockets as he waited. The young man hoped that the residents wouldn't prove to be too troublesome. Sure, the staff were opening the doors to those in need, but that didn't mean that the residents were welcome to cause any problems that they wished.
Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
The air around the male was warm, inviting, but foreboding at the same time, emanating a sense of danger and thrill, things that make the hart slow down, but want to race. To top it off, he was tall, pale, lacking blemishes on the skin, each step perfectly timed and quiet. He made it hard to tell that he was anything but a figment of someone's imagination, but that was one of many doors he had locked up tight to hide what he truly was. His eyes were cold, hardened, yet many found themselves staring into the crystal blue hues that managed to stick out among his symmetrical features.

On his back was an elegant scythe, engraved with runes and augmented with rot-iron crosses, in his left hand was a katana sheathed in a scabbard crafted to appear like a spinal cord. As for what was in his right hand, an old guitar case. Once he was at the gates of the Harlow Mansion, he took a drag form his cigarette and looked around, spotting a orange haired boy making his way to where he was standing. "You run this joint?" He asked.
The White Viper

Produce the demons within us...

What's up? Not s**t.
Hm? Oh yeah...: Harlow Mansion
Oh, these goons?: Some ginger
Huh? Oh: The things I do to keep my a** off a silver platter...

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image
User Image

User Image

Λząℓєą

I, myself, am entirely made of flaws...

Running a fast as her legs could carry her, Azalea didn't stop until the big mansion came into view. She had lost her pursuers a long while back but she didn't want to take any chances of being followed. What was happening seemed surreal. Her friends...her family was trying to kill her. How could the pack not believe she acted in self defense against the Alpha's mate? She had tried to tear her throat out! The she wolf set the large t shirt she held in her jaws down and began to pant, sitting down for what felt like the first time in ages.

After a few moments she'd caught her breath and stood back up so she could will her human skin to the surface. The change was not always pleasant but she got through it as she always did. Standing naked she threw the large T shirt over her shoulders and approached the giant home with a shiver. She was so thankful she bundled a pair of panties in with the shirt she thought pulling the front of her shirt straight down.

As she got closer to the front door two figures came into view. Her cheeks turned red immediatly. Oh man! Why did there have to be guys standing out front dammit! With a sigh she approached quietly. What a great impression I'm about to make... As long as she was inside where the others could not track or catch her scent.

...stitched together with good intentions.

Ï¢hereabouts: Forest > Harlow Mansion
☾ompany: Her pack > No one > 2 strange boys
Ⱦhoughts: I sweat I'll tear the throat of either of them if I catch them looking...
Ò’eeling: Worried, relieved, embarrassed
Ѻoc: Hello everyone ^^
Ѻutfit:Large Baggy T shirt

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Isamu didn't hear Nicoli approaching. In fact, he didn't notice the boy until he came into Isamu's site. The young man looked up and tilted his head slightly, not even looking the slightest bit amused. "Welcome to Harlo Mansion... I do not run the place, I am simply one of the guards" Welcome... heh... Isamu greeted the other male before squeezing his eyes shut to try and block out the negative thoughts that tried to cloud his head with worry and distress. "I assume... by looking at you... that you are a residents..."

Isamu was skeptical over this entire experiment. He did believe in giving others a second chance, he had had many himself, but bringing a bunch of... disturbed... people in under one roof was sure to be a disaster. But that was probably why the Saiforro's had assigned him to be the head guard. If anyone could protect the mansion it would be Isamu. He wasn't what he appeared to be. There was nothing human about him and his survival strategies were like no other.

Upon seeing Azalea he gave a small bow. "Welcome to Harlo Mansion. I trust that the two of you will find this place comfortable and safe." He studied Azalea closely, his eyebrows narrowing. What situation had she just come from? "Surely you will need some new clothes," he told the young woman quietly. "I can grab some spare clothes for you if you would like."

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Imogene flew through the sky while having her massive ring blade on her back.The ring blade looked like it was not fit for battle for it had stain glasss on inside part of the ring while the outside part had three angel wing blades that were conected to the metal outer part of the ring. When Imogene saw the massive home along with three other people. Imogene the decided to land behind them hoping to get over her shyness."Umm excuse me would it be okay for me to stay here? My coven wants to sacerfice me to their god."asked Imogene she fidgits with her moon pendent wondering if it would be okay for her to stay here.'I hope the do let me stay here I really don't want to be homeless since I have my coven wanting my blood spilled.'thought Imogene as she waited for a reply from someone.

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
Nicoli's eyes shifted over to the woman two women who had appeared and he didn't think much into examining them. One looked like she had just got done changing and the other was hoping not to be sacrificed to a god. You have no place here... Echoed a voice in his head. He quickly tapped the sheathe of his katana against his foot and shook his off. he knew it was nothing to worry about, or at least something he shouldn't have on his mind, considering the owner of the voice was housed in his sword.

He took another drag from his cigarette and found his eyes back on the two women, specifically the black haired woman. The ring she was wearing caught his attention and like all thieves, he had a bad habit of wanting to make something his. Not Here... the voice in his head whispered once more. "Nice, I get neighbors."
The White Viper

What's up? Not s**t.
Oh, these goons?: Some ginger and two women
Huh? Oh: Well, at least they're kinda cute...

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image
User Image

User Image

Λząℓєą

I, myself, am entirely made of flaws...

Nodding sweetly at the red haired man she replied. "Yes, that would be wonderful." She wanted very desperatly to put some pants on and head inside, but she did not want to be rude so she waited for the guard to lead her in. She gave a sideways glance to the newcomers, keeping her guard up. Wolves did not trust easily and the man who'd been here before her smelled like a fox. A master of slight of hand. She was thankful she'd come with no belongings.

The other girl smelled of blood. Vampire. Azalea had never met one before but she had friends who'd encountered them. They could be lethal and very difficult to kill, she would keep her distance. Shifting her weight from on leg to another she stayed quiet as the vampire explained why she was here. An open book, that one. She thought quietly. Turning back to their host she took a moment to take the sight of him in. His smell did not register to anything she recognized. Aza considered asking him, she was always the the type to speak her mind, but this time she thought it best to settle and get into some proper clothes first.

...stitched together with good intentions.

Ï¢hereabouts:Harlow Mansion
☾ompany:2 strange boys > Vampire woman
Ⱦhoughts: I wonder how this man got scares like that?
Ò’eeling: Guarded, curious
Ѻoc:
Ѻutfit:Large Baggy T shirt

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PixelBudgie

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
Nicoli took a whiff of the air. Past the subtle scent of cigarettes and rather expensive cologne he was wearing, he could smell the scent of a feral K-9. He looked at the two women, one seeming a bit on edge around him, the other, he wasn't too sure about. He didn't have all the traits carried by a pure blood vampire, like those he descended from, but at the same time, he was nothing like humans who were sired. He was a dhampir, that which is viewed as an abomination by both humans and vampires, having been born in the union of the two. Despite this, he still carried himself like his pure blood family members: well poised, well dressed, musically inclined, a master of a craft, and deadly on the battleground.

He took a step closer to the orange haired man and tilted his head. Something seemed a bit odd about him, but he wasn't sure what it was. Instead of prying, he stepped back and flicked his cigarette off into the distance. "So, are we assigned rooms, or do we just pick one and have at it?"

The White Viper

What's up? Not s**t.
Oh, these goons?: Some ginger and two women
Huh? Oh: I need a drink...

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

When Imogene arrived Isamu was thrown into a shock. She had just flown down from the air and had a mysterious ring around her waist. She looked like she could be powerful, however, she looked tiny and weak as well. Or maybe she was neither, it could just be that his senses and talents for judging others were slipping from him. When the young women bluntly mentioned that she was a sacrifice Isamu understood how serious his new job was. He knew he may be faced with fighting your day to day bounty hunter, but an entire coven? Ugh. That was too much to deal with. Oh well, he would simply have to prepare the avian guards for such an attack.

Isamu nodded to them all and turned to head into the large mansion. He glanced up at a tree where a small kestrel perched. He gave the bird a nod before heading up the front stairs of the mansion and opening the heavy door. "Harlo Mansion has been around for a few hundred years. It's first owners died and so the Saiforro has purchased it to make this sanctuary. I am one of their sons and hold a little power over the place. You are sure to meet the family later but for now, I will be your guide. We don't have many rules here... we just ask that you return to the mansion ground every day before the sun goes down." He then looked at Nicoli, "You are all welcome to choose your own rooms on the first and second floor. There will be no fighting and no entering the third floor. If I see anyone on the staircase that goes up there... well... you will be in for some lecturing. Now if you will all excuse me, I must find some clothes for Azalea."

Isamu gave them a small nod and his large black feathered wings appeared out of nowhere. he spread them wide and flew up to the second floor, then walked down the hall in search of some clothes. Perhaps his sister would have some spare ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff