Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wife

User Image

Hanako merely smiles kindly, "I was going to inquire about an available room at your inn?" She was a tad weary from her travels. She needed to get her bearings. A town called Dragon's Nook. That was a very interesting name. Hanako wondered where it got such a name. She made a note to herself to explore the town with someone who knew it better at some point. Everyone seemed very busy at the moment so she let it go and continued to smile at the lovely fellow kitsune,

Tetsu Youko
User Image
Fortula
●○•○●

The elvin Priestess watched closely at the corageous beast looked her over. She held her head high and had no fear, she had never met anything so fearsome, though had heard tales from her father of a time long ago, close to 500 years ago, when the elves fought alongside monstrous beasts to right the injustices of the wars of man. Fortula would not say she hated mankind but she rarely trusted humans. She would rather face 100 beasts of any type then 20 humans because humans were fueled by greed, anger and hate. Where as most other creates were far simpler then that not having lost their connection with the earth. She listened carefully to the judgement Tyrannus made pertaining to her help, she was surprised he had decided Lance trusted her for they had met just an hour or so before but she did not question it. As the large beast stepped to the side she ran to the side of the Fallen giving Lance a quick look signaling for his help.

She knelt at the side of the Surrian placing one hand over his wound and one on her heart. In Elvin she recited a small prayer quietly it would translate something like this,
"Ancestors and my fallen tribe lend me aid. Give me the strength these wounds to bind and heal this soul today." She let out a calm deep breathe and closed her eyes. She could feel the bright tendril of his spirit loke a long thin string being pulled from his core she imagined pulling the invisible other end on the outside making a pulling motion with her right hand as the left say gently against the wound. As she pulled she could feel the line getting thicker until in her hand she held his spirit core. It was bright white and at tilts center a beautiful golden color. It felt like courage, strength and made her entire body feel elated and full of energy. To anyone watching it would look like someone making hand motions in air but she could feel the energies she was manipulating. She gently continued to push the spirit back towards the body praying all the while for the Crone Goddess to allow this creature a little longer to live. The body lifted as if in wanting for its spirit to return and in an instant it was gone within. Her eyes snapped open, she wanted to scream and jump for joy but the time was not yet at hand.

The wound itself still needed to be healed or he would surely die. Calmly but with authority she called to Lance,
" Lance I need you now. His spirit is strong now we must heal his body. He has the fight we just need to give him a chance." She spoke looking into Lance ' s eyes. Her own reflected determination and a hint of sadness, she wouldn't watch another die from injustice as long as she had anything to say about it.

LanceX

Guardian S of the Beaten

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image

Tetsu

"Ahh, of course!" Tetsu said happily, and made a quick gesture with her left hand, a large book appearing in it, which she set down on the table, and flipped to the last used page. She saw several new names, and smiled, turning the book to face the other kitsune, and conjuring a quill pen with another swish of her hand.
"If you would just put your name in the book, I will get you a key, and you can make yourself at home!" She was pleasant, cheerful again. She placed a hand on the table, and when she pulled it away, a small golden key lay where it had been. "All rooms are furnished with a plush bed, a small chest to put your belongings, and an enchanted wash basin. If there is absolutely anything you need, there is a bell by the door that can be rung at any time, and someone will come as soon as they are able. If there is an emergency, ring it once, otherwise, three rings will get our attention. Can I get you anything to drink, or to eat?" She couldn't recall if she had already asked, but it never hurt to make sure.

Lady Hanako Yuki

Fluffy Wife

User Image

She smiles as she signs the book with an elegant stroke, taking her new room key. "I thank you again for your hospitality. If it is no trouble, some hot water would be nice?" She grins at the kistune as she waves her hand, making a canister appear. It was ornately decorated with sakura flowers and sealed air tight. "This is a tea that I make from home."

Tetsu Youko

Aged Explorer

~~Lance~~
Company: Tyrannus & Fortula
Mood: calm

User ImageUser Image
He let out a soft sigh as his friend kept his calm and trusted him. Lance gave him a bow before returning to the wounded creature at hand and knelt down next to Fortula. His eyes watched closely as she began to chant her magic listening to her words as she began. After all his years studying magic much of the Elven magic was hard to find and he always enjoyed the way they drew from the earth and their [eople for their gift. He watched her hand gestures almost as if he could see they work at hand. She then spoke to him letting him know what was next to be done. Lance gave her a nod having done this many times before on injured travelers that had come to his home for aid. He closed his eyes and gently rest his hand on the cold body of the creature and could feel a faint warmth inside wanting to come out. He let out a soft breath before speaking in a rough tone the jagged and harsh sounds he made didn't sound like words as his hands gave off a faint blue light. Warmth began emit from him as he began to run his hands along the wound slowly the hide itself pulling together. it was a slow process he grew silent and pulled his hands away the light fading from his hands as he opened his eyes to look down at the raw scar that was left behind on the creature. " Alright now to see if they get up its up to them to choose to stay now" He said quietly as he gave a nod to Fortula and looked up to Tyrannus giving him a soft smile. He got up slowly and offered a hand to Fortula to help he up once she was ready. giving the creature some space to move and stand once iit could he backed up and picked up his top and put it back on as he waited.

Guardian S of the Beaten

HummingbirdDee

Aged Explorer

Vincent Kennedy>>>>

Company: Arie & Tsukiko
Health: Just a flesh wound

He watched as Tsukiko reacted to his words and how she reached over to comfort the younger girl. " A kind lass like this is wanted?" He thought to himself as he listened to her talk. He smirked as she spoke of troubles. "Honestly i feel my life's pretty good. I get to travel see beautiful woman drink and be mary. i tend to not dread on the bloody details and downers it gets you no where in life, but i know of a few that'd like to see this old chap in iron or the ground some day, but its not worth trying to be someone i'm not takes the fun out of it" He said to her as he finished his cigarette putting it out on his boot and placing the remains in his pocket. He smiled at Arie's response and enjoyed her story getting s a good chuckle from it thinking of his youth but did feel a bit bad for the girl. He reached over picking up the item and leaning closer to her. He unclipped it again and bent the point of the pin some rounding it off before taking a few parts of hair and clipping it there. " There we go lass it belongs to you now," He said to her with s smile hoping to cheer her up. He leaned back and looked out the window hoping the inn keep would return soon oddly enough he was starting to worry as the clear night brought much silence outside. He then watched as a few newcomers made their way in. A rather daunting woman clad in armor, a kobold of all things and a rare sight. A kitsune not one but two....He blinked a few times as three of them carried things in and the other went to find her own seat in the Inn. He lifted a brow at the odd sight and looked back to his companions at the table. " This is a very unique pacve" He thought to himself

To t o W u f f

Tetsu Youko

Desirable Anubutt

туяαииυѕ αυ∂αχ

tђє tאгคภt lเzคг๔ кเภﻮ

"Why Must Your Kind Insist of Killing on Those Who Have No Chance of Survival with the Affairs it is Presented Already?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyrannus could only watch cautiously as the female elf began making her way towards the body the moment the Tyrant gave word and allowed them to do so. His keen eye that kept such a good tab on the female elf saw every movement she made, as well his ears may not have been the best, he could hear her chants of the elven tongue that she had been blessed by. For the Saurian King, he had always kept himself away from mankind as much as possible until the very moment they became far too much and began killing his kindling. When that happened, he began to study their language to be able to speak in their own tongues for them to understand on what he may say or warn them with. He could see her pulling on something with her hand motions, which was strange to see from his perspective due to the fact he had no idea on what she was doing.
As his sensitive sight kept track of her, it soon became present that the body of the Styx Demon Saurian began to stir in response to the elf's powers. The body began to twitch and move a bit as the legs would give small kicks, the tail would lift up and swat the floor and the head would shift. It wasn't too long till Lance came over as well once this was done. Her words of encouragement made Tyrannus step forward lightly, the ground still crunched under his mighty weight but due to the lightness of his step, it did not make an awful earthquake as before and only the shifting of the soil, grass, and some branches snapping could be heard.

Lance soon went to work as well as he began to mumble in a deep raspy tone. Then a faint blue light came in front of where he had projected his hand towards to: the wound. Tyrannus tilted his head towards this bright and warm energy, wondering how he had been able to obtain such a feat. The wound soon began to mend and heal itself automatically, while it was a slow process, it soon began to fully develop into only scar tissue that soon remained from the beast. After doing so, Lance spoke quietly, before turning to give Tyrannus a smile. The Tyrant looked at Lance, but even before he could respond with the curl of his scarred lips, the shriek of the Styx Saurian was heard. It lifted its head up as its eyes widened, before breathing heavily as it gasped for air. With it laid on its side, the horned & thick-headed Saurian looked around before its sight came upon both Fortula and Lance. The Styx Demon Saurian had no idea of what they were doing. It wasn't as bright in comparison to Tyrannus, it did not have the "Gift" like its King. The only thing it saw was two potentially dangerous beings that were near it. The Styx soon got up on its feet as quick as it could, standing up to walk away with a bit of a wobble. It had ran for about fifteen feet away from Fortula and Lance; it's body was tired now- but it did not care. The Styx Demon soon turned around and faced the two before it, thrusting its head up and down in a threat display and as a sign that it was going to charge. Only its own species knew of what this meant and the predatory Saurians that hunted it.

Just then, the Styx Lizard came charging forward. With its head down to pose the thickly armored skull to ram them with along with the spikes around the crown of its head to jab or cut them if they were able to escape dome head. But as it charged at them, Tyrannus saw the movements and warning signs. The Tyrant stepped forward and placed his feet behind both Fortula and Lance. The massive clawed toes of his dug deep into the ground as he sounded a roar of sovereignty towards the smaller Saurian. The Styx Demon Saurian immediately came to a skittering halt when the roar was made, as it knew what roar of the king resonated like. The Styx Demon lifted its head up to see its Tyrant King before it, before it began to make short bursts of loud shrieking sounds. It asked why would Tyrannus save these pathetic beings for what they had done. Tyrannus soon responded with a low grumbling growl, of which was untranslatable.
The Demon Saurian looked at Tyrannus before, staring at both Fortula and Lance, its head lifted high as it seemed to think for a moment. The Styx soon turned its tail towards the three, before leaving and going deeper into the forest.

Tyrannus watched the Styx for awhile until it was out of sight from him, before taking several steps back and looked down at both Fortula and Lance.
"I am sorry for such behavior of my brethren." He claimed. "The type of Saurian that he is are hard-headed creatures." He said with a snort of black smoke bursting from his nostrils. "Although, many are hard-headed..."

The Tyrant Lizard King soon looked down upon Lance, his eye blinking slowly before he spoke up.
"Lance, I never knew you were so close to my home." He stated. "I was sure you might have been slain awhile ago." He said. "At one point, a small rank of hunters came across my land some time ago. They had the wings of a great beast, much like your own. I was worried you had met your demise." He continued. "But it seems I am lucky to meet you a second time." Tyrannus soon curled the corner of his lips into a smile, while it was an ugly grin due to the scars riddled upon his lips and face, it was best as he could do to show his joy to see Lance.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have You Not Know on What You Reap- of Fire and Smoke?.."

Company: Lance, Fortula
OOC: Daw x3 Tyrannus is being nice! whee

LanceX

HummingbirdDee

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image

Tetsu

"Yes, of course!" Tetsu said, in response to the request for hot water. She smiled, and slipped the book into her left sleeve, where it completely vanished, as she bowed, and scurried off to get a large mug of hot water for the other kitsune.
When she returned, she eyed the canister the other woman had. "What kind is it?" She asked, setting the mug down on the table, and letting her tails swish around curiously. Her ears twitched back and forth as she kept track of everything that was going on in the inn.

Lady Hanako Yuki

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Tsukiko & Takara

| Where: Inside the inn | With: Vincent and Arie |

Tsukiko laughed heartily at Arie's story, as she described the way she had freed the animal, and how much trouble it had caused. The laughter quieted, however, when the girl talked about the animal having been caught eventually, and butchered anyway. It made her wonder about her own situation a bit. Would she be caught? And if she was, what would actually happen to her and Takara? "The things we treasure when we are young are so very important." Tsukiko said quietly. She wasn't honestly very old herself, only 16 years, though with everything she had seen happen, she acted much older.
She smiled when Vincent pinned the trinket into Arie's hair. His own talk of his trouble made her feel a little more at ease. "I hope that your travels stay lively." She said, looking down at the table, and fiddling with her mug. Arie's question hung in the hair, heavily for her. What kinds of trouble had she caused? All kinds. But that wasn't a good answer.
"I should not tell either of you, it could get you hurt, or worse. But in the far away land I come from, my father was the Emperor. He was a kind man, and for all the things I did in my youth, things most fathers would tell their daughters to turn away from, he told me to follow my heart. It would never steer me wrong..." She sighed quietly. "It steered him in the wrong direction, though. That is why the Imperials are following me."
She looked around the inn, her eyes sad as she watched the merriment around them. She closed her eyes, and took off the straw hat she had been wearing, dropping her long hair down behind her, almost hitting the floor with it. The jet black color was cold against her pale skin, and with her face visible, when she looked up and opened her eyes, the blindness in the one showed clearly.
"I am a political escapee. My father was murdered by those who seek power, when all he offered was happiness and a kind reign. The man sitting in his place now, would destroy a child for a laugh at the wrong time. A ball that rolled through the street toward him." She breathed in deep, and smiled some. "I plan to cause a great deal of trouble for him. Once Takara and I are back on our feet, and our wounds healed, and a new weapon in my hand, I will be the one he wished he had not betrayed." She patted her hand over her heart. "This will guide me. As my father said. And not the revenge that I so wish to seek." She suddenly seemed a bit more at ease, as though telling them what had happened had somehow lifted a weight off of her shoulders.

LanceX

To t o W u f f

Eloquent Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
Sophia Ishida

It had been a long time since she had been out in the world. There was little that the Corporation had required her skills for in the past few months. Back in the lab, she sat. Sat and waited. Played the "willing" subject for experiment after experiment that left her mind desolate, filled only with the cobwebs on distant memories. One day, she had a rare glimmer of a conscious thought. 'Get out...' It had said to her. So she left.

Sophia had no idea where she was heading. It was only after she had made it through the mountains that she came across an open plain, which had a small town nestled comfortably within its center. 'Quaint,'' she thought to herself. Being in no rush, she strode across the field, finally with a semblance of purpose after being without one for so long. Now, she could devote her resources to her own motives, instead of always playing the subject for the whims of others. Something stirred within her. Excitement? It had been so long since she had felt anything. Was this what it was like?

Her first stop was the inn. There, she could plan what to do next; maybe even set up a base of operations all her own. Should she continue the research she was once a part of? It was too soon to tell. First, a room. She entered.

"Hello? I would like to see about a room."

Fluffy Wife

User Image

She winks as she opens the airtight lid. The scent of sakura blossoms, strawberries, and vanilla wafted into the air, making Hanako's face light up in delight. "I would very much like it if you tried some. Tell me what you think of the Flower Child's Delight." She steeped the tea leaves for optimal taste and slides the mug in front of Tetsu, smiling. Her tails flicked back and forth with excitement as her ears perked up. She enjoyed the company of other Kitsunes, but there were so little of them now, she hardly saw them.

Tetsu Youko

LanceX's Waifu

Enduring Survivor

14,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image

Tetsu

Tetsu's smile widened as the scent hit her nose. It reminded her of the home she had left so many years ago. As the other kitsune slid the mug in front of her, Tetsu bowed her head. "It would be an honor. Thank you." She said, lifting the mug, and inhaling the scent of the tea. She took a small sip of the tea, savoring the taste, and the warmth that spread through her after her travel back from the town.
"My name is Tetsu." She said, having looked at the book, and the name the other woman had put into it, and finding that it was only polite to give her own name. "Might I ask which tribe you are from?" She asked. It was the only way she could think to word her question. Her own home had been a tribe, and she had heard there were other tribes out there, but she had never had the pleasure to meet anyone from them.

Lady Hanako Yuki
User Image
Fortula Warrior Priestess

●○•○●

Fortula smiles when Lance said it was up to the Surrian now because she had held its spirit. She knew it had the fight, the strength to live on. She did take a step back as the creature stood, recognizing it seemed disturbed, she had been ready to move off to the side but Tyrannus quickly halted the smaller creature in its tracks. She looked up in shock as he apologized. "No need for apologies!" She replied with a slight giggle and a smile. "He had just been through a violent attack and while I'm a full fledged elf, our breed looks very similar to that of a human, not to mention natural territorial in since and being brought back from near death. I don't blame him for charging at all." Fortula watched at the two conversed her mood had lifted a bit after saving such a magnificent creature and helping one of the protectors of the forests. It didn't change the burden she carried but she was able to revel in the happy reunion of the two friends and the life she had helped to save.
LanceX

Guardian S of the Beaten

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

In the early morning just before dawn, Thanatos awoke. She quietly left the Inn and stood just outside to stretch outside of her armor. It was a routine for her to do daily stretches and a short run to keep herself limber and fit. Finishing up her last stretch she began a light jog up a beaten path, an old wooden sign pointed down it marked "Bay Area". She wouldn't jog that far since it was quite a distance but she would go about a mile in and then turn back for the Inn.
About half a mile down the path she passed two gruff looking men heading in the direction of the Inn. She gave them a nod and they gave her concerning glares. It was often she received that look, especially from men. A woman of her size wasn't common to see anywhere really. The sun began to breech, Thanatos came to a stop at the end of her chosen mile into a small clearing. She sat on a large rock int he clearing. The sun felt wonderful on her skin, something she only got to experience on these early mornings for the rest of the day she would be clad in armor. Getting back up she started her jog back to town and the Inn where should would then tend to her stallion, Venti.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces