Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: cherry garden tab tab ᴡɪᴛʜ: salem

User ImageUser Image
Soren, out of nowhere, had come to, before Ria could continue her conversation with his elder brother. One look at her, however, and he was bolting out of the room, leaving behind his brother, Ria, and a bag of cherries.

Stifling another giggle, Ria watched him shoot off before directing her attention to what Salem held. The bag of cherries passed from his hands to hers as she took them, taking it to mean that Soren would be returning to whomever had the bag of cherries. Which, now, just so happened to be her. Oh, the fun she could have when he came looking for them.

Then, it was just her, and Salem, and his question to her. Did she want to find out?
Ria fixed her gaze on Salem, attempting to bore into his eyes to see his intent. She didn't trust any of them, but she trusted Salem the least... and something about it all screamed 'trap'.
Still, she kept her face as still as porcelain, displaying a soft, coy smile and bright eyes. "Like I said, all in due time."

After a few beats of potent silence, Salem spoke again, this time, surprisingly enough, offering her a reward.
It instantly made her wary. A gift was a nice thought, but a gift from someone like him...
She couldn't turn him down, either. He'd know her suspicions had been raised, though she suspected he knew that much already. So, there she was, stuck between wanting to say yes, and no, unsure of what to ask for that wouldn't come with a drawback. She couldn't ask for her freedom, and didn't want anything... for now. Asking for a favor later on wouldn't sit well with him, she didn't think.
Thinking for a few seconds, she came up with an answer of what to ask of him, and even still, it wasn't ideal, but it would allow her to see how he reacted to her.

"Kiss me."

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User Image
User Image
      User Image

The redhead huffed. This was the worst. Absolutely, the worst thing. She was very, for lack of a better word, angry. Once again her freedom, what little she had, was taken from her. Yesterday she felt she was so close to finally obtaining it, she could almost taste it. But now- this!? How typical- humans using other humans like this. Manipulating and conforming others to fit their ways just to dispose of them… dispose of her. She should have fought harder to escape. Madeline sat back down, placing her feet upon the table and sitting back in her chair. She crossed her arms over her chest. She hated this place even more. She hated these people the most.

Sacrificed to live in a manor of not one, but four bloody bastards. It must have been so easy to get rid of the girls with no connections to the village than their own snot nosed brats. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

She noticed the other brother, Shane. She wasn’t going to talk to him. Hell no! Screw these people, she huffed again. And screw eating too. Who knew what they did to the food, if anything. Madeline was definitely in a foul mood.

She glared at the brown haired male at the table as he spoke to Arya. Ah, didn’t presume to know what they were like, eh? Hmph. That explained the damn dress.

Madeline brought her legs down swiftly and stood. She was going to head back to her room and make a pair of pants. Pants were a necessity in her book. Getting dolled up now and again wasn’t the worst thing, but by God, no boots was absolutely terrible. Hell, she’d even wear just her stupid bloomers if she had too. She had to grab hold of her dress to lift it enough so she could walk after nearly tripping out the door.

A pout took her lips as she headed back down the hallway. It wasn’t a terrible place. The scenery outside was beautiful and the interior was cozy. Suddenly she wished she had taken up that other red head’s offer for a walk through the park. Another huff. She rounded a corner and nearly ran into that same red head. Speak of the devil! Blue eyes narrowed as she looked up at him. “Oy,” she let go of her dress as and moved her hands to rest upon her hips. You wouldn’t happen to have an extra pair of pants, would ya? And don’t ya dare tell me they ain’t gonna fit. I’ll make ‘em fit.”

7,325 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE. POSSIBLE, is right in the word! )
    xxx 01 Saoirse, Shanexxxx 02 Dining area xxxx 03 Nervousxxxx

Arya didn't like the feel of the seat she was in anymore. she uncrossed her legs and sat up straight in the chair, meeting Shane's gaze with piercing blue eyes, her nerves were tickling her, her head felt like something was swimming around the curves and wrinkles of her consciousness.

But she didn't falter his gaze.

When Madeline stood and made her exit, Arya felt like she was once again being abandoned, and she didn't even know the girl. Am i really gonna be left alone with him? she thought to herself, a small hint of panic showing then settling as she watched her disappear around the corner.

"Darling, you have got it all wrong, We don't presume to know what you girls are like. That would be careless. But," He stuffed another grape in his mouth, and her eyes found his again, the panic she felt slowly subsiding as the feeling she felt in her head slowly diminished. She felt herself slowly slack back into her seat as they stared at each other. ".. we do want to find out."

She raised her eyebrow and looked him over, taking in his clothes this time, his face, his hair.
                        "And why is that.. We are sacrifices anyways, aren't we. Or, is it because we are the sacrifices." she said as more of a statement than a question. Shane didn't seem to react as harshly to her harshness, not like Salem, and secretly she was a little grateful for that.

After his face practically beamed, she blinked in a bit of surprise. Leaning back a little further in confusion.
                        "Aha! So you play something?" He asked, interest peaked. Arya blinked again, then a small smile crossed her small pale lips as she remembered the music lessons, it was the only thing besides occasionally getting to go into town or go in the fields that she could bare at her foster mother's. It was always so black, so dull. Dust collected right after you swept it up due to the age of everything she had. It was unbearable. She hated that dark, dank place.

"Y-yess. Piano, Violin, those are my best anyways.." She said, not wanting to sound like she was bragging as much as she was. She looked down at her hands and intertwined them, fiddling her thumbs together.

"See, we're already making progress! I now know one thing about you!"

His smile made her lift her eyebrow again, her own smile widening just the slightest. That was just a bit cheesy in her opinion.
                        When he asked her which instrument she played, and if she would like him to show her, Arya looked around the table. All the other girls besides this one to her right all had but gotten up and made their way out. She met his gaze after a moment, then gathered her folds of her dress in acceptance, being careful to stand up and replace the folds. While she didn't like the fact that she didn't know how she could've possibly gotten into the dress, it was beautiful non the less.
                        She rounded the table and stood next to him in his chair, her hands grabbing either sides of her skirt. She was nervous, as anyone would be here.

"I suppose i could show you, if you would like to see. Preferably a violin, please. " She said, not meeting his eyes but instead looking in a completely different direction, purposely.

Dapper Conversationalist

User ImageUser ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxϨ H A N E xxxxxxxxϨ U L L I V A N xxxxxxxxЯ A I N S W O R T H
    ....................................................................................................................................

She was nervous, he could tell. But gradually, she would open up to him. He already caught a glimpse of a smile, after he joked that he now knew one thing about her. It was just a matter of time. That was the thing about Shane: he was easy to get along with because of his easy-going demeanor. He smiled a lot, so people eventually smiled back. He stepped out of line sometimes, by putting his hands where others would consider inappropriate, but it didn't matter. Bit by bit, everyone would eventually fall for his charms. When people trusted him, they would be more relaxed. When people relax, they let their guard down. Usually, they only discovered his scheme when it was too late. These girls as well...when the time was right, they would find out that he had been in their heads the whole time, listening to every thought, finding out every secret, and getting to know all their weaknesses.

She stood up and walked around the table in his direction. A way to demonstrate that she accepted his offer. In response, she extended another invitation. It amused him, the way she offered to play something for him - in the end, that was what it was, even if she didn't use those exact words - but never looked him in the eye. She didn't quite want to give in and show appreciation for them, but she was trying to be polite at the same time. It was quite funny how these humans could be so contradictory.

He stood up as well, if only to stand taller than her. She gripped the sides of her skirt rather tightly. "Are you nervous?" He posed the question rather suddenly, but with every intention of doing so. "Oh, wait. Do I make you nervous?", he laughed. He was clearly provoking her, testing her reaction. But that's what she got for not looking into his eyes while she addressed him. A mischievous smirk served as an indication of what he would do next, but she couldn't have prevented it. He was too fast. He put a hand around her waist and pushed her closer to him, gently placing a finger under her chin and lifting her face to his.They were only inches away, and his emerald green eyes were focused intently on her deep blue ones. "There.", he said. "Not so hard, is it? You should look people in the eye when talking to them.", he explained. The smile on his face revealed just how much fun he was getting out of this. "Am I making you nervous now?" Shane could hardly contain his laughter.

He finally broke away from her and began walking towards the exit, but not without putting his arm around her shoulders and dragging her along. "Fine, fine. I'll hear you play, if you want it so badly.", he joked, letting out a brief laugh. "But only if you play it well. Soren once tried his hand at the violin - only god knows why - and sounded as if he was strangling a screeching cat." Shane couldn't help but cringe at the thought. It was not a happy memory. "Actually, maybe that's why.", he added thoughtfully. There was no other reason he would even pick up the instrument, if it wasn't to annoy his brothers...and the whole neighborhood by default, if they had one.

The walk to the music room wasn't long. Although the house was big, the music room was one of the closest rooms. He opened the double doors to reveal a large division. Several instruments were laying around, most of them forgotten in time.

....................................................................................................................................

c u r r e n t l y,,,dining room > music room
    w i t h,,,Arya
    t h o u g h t s :,,,muahahahah

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
    User Image

User Image

• The last thing Salem could have expected her to ask from him was a kiss. It made him pause for a moment, although surprise wasn't evident in his expression. Neither was it the predominant emotion. He'd expected something a... little less modest... than a kiss--something that could have tested his graciousness as their host. An item. A favor that gives her a better leverage than the other women. Whatever. As long as it was something he was capable of giving her in that sense, she could have asked for anything beneath the sky of the earth.

Blue eyes briefly widened but soon laxed and lidded slightly as he glanced at her. A smile tugged at one corner of his lips before he slowly turned towards her direction, "Oh?" Came his response. The slow, drawled out, curious intonation within his voice did nothing to hint anything about the opinion he had of that request. The calm smile he gave her as he responded wasn't going to help either.

"Is that all?" He chuckled good-naturedly, leisurely taking a step further into her personal space. "I'd expected you ask for something that would have made your stay a little more bearable, at the very least." He continued calmly as he carefully lifted his free hand now to touch the side of her face.

"Well then... Don't mind if I do ❤"

There was something about those words and the way he looked at her that hinted that what was about to happen was something she never really had intended to ask for. But, any hint of backing out would promptly be met with him adjusting his grip to prevent her from escaping him. After all, he was a little hungry... and she'd been so kind as to offer.

Lips leisurely pressed together the next moment, and although Salem filled the experience with the correct definition of one, giving her a kiss that was passionate but perhaps containing little forceful and controlling hints... There was something else amiss. She would feel herself weakening a little more at a time, the longer he lingered at her lips.

It was perhaps a little hint of what could have been mercy that led the dark haired male to pull away after... 'taking a bite'... out of her. One arm was open to catch her if she needed aid to keep upright for a certain time. The other was lifted, finger to the side his lips as if he were wiping something excess off it while his tongue licked them slowly to clear the taste off it.

A small, but perhaps somewhat haughty smile curved up on his expression as he glanced at her, "Excuse me..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab tab WITH | tab Aradia
                                                        tab tab LOCATION | tab Cherry garden
                                                        tab tab OOC | tab uwu;;; tell me if I should change things, lolli~

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image
      User Image #AE0C00
      𝕺𝔲𝔱 𝕺𝔣 𝕮𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

Today was not a fun day. It went from setting him off to making him pass out and did he ever wish that he never went to that dining room. None of this was worth it; nothing at all was worth all the anger and suffering he had been through in a short period. He could also hate himself for it. Why the hell did he have to act this way around women? Well, more specifically, why the hell did he become lily-livered when it came to even small amounts of teasing. It was bad made worse if a girl like Ria wanted to use it against him.

He breathed out as he finally had been able to stand up whilst he mostly leaned against a wall, looking back to where he had come from and sighed. Today wasn't his day in the least. Nor was it going to calm down any time soon.

He had been bumped into, but before he could turn to look who it was, he heard voice speak; a female voice that caught him by surprise and he jolted; letting out a rather unmanly squeak and zoomed around a door frame that he from there, used to block most of his body as he peered out from around the corner at... Oh... It was her. He was no longer angry at the girl and being traumatized from Ria, was actually a bit fearful now instead. What if she decided to do any of what had happened? He wasn't dealing with it.

One red eye stared at her from behind the door frame as he looked at her. Pants? She wanted pants. He hit his head on the frame in front of him, letting out a sigh. "Why wouldn't I have extra pairs?" He questioned, able to ease up a bit. Soren straightened up, coming back into the hall as he refrained from trying to rub the back of his neck sheepishly as he looked both ways down the hall. "Just... follow me then." Soren said, red eye gazing at her a bit before he walked off slowly, expecting her to follow him.

Actually, he would need her. The cherry garden was awfully close to his bedroom... that had doors open to the outside; outside to the cherry garden, the garden that held his new tormentor.

He had arrived to his room and pushed the door open, giving it a quick look over before he turned to Maddie. "I'll get you pants, but I want you to shut those other doors first." Soren said simply and quite seriously; he wasn't at all joking or messing around with it. "You can keep the pants and do whatever you want." He offered as perhaps an incentive in case she just might b***h at him. He had a small feeling that she would.

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ

tab tab W̙̟͉̦̗̩̾̋̇͑͌̋ͬ͌͆͑͊̿̉͗̈́i̪̫͍̩͉̖̗̬̼͍̫̤͍̻̰̤̟̬͆̅͐ͤ̇̋̓͐͆ͬ͗ẗ̼̱̫̳͕̥̞͔̩́̆̾̐̌͐ͨ̿ͥ̓̅h͕͍͚̫̳̖̙̻͈̮̣͔̤͈́͌ͧ̓́̔̑͐ͯ̀̚̚: Maddie (b***h)
      tab tab tab tab tab tab A̪̬̪̯̜̱̠̤̪̤̠̠̙͒̋ͪ̈̐̍͒ͯ̔̚̚ͅt̳͍̠̗̞̺̺͇̭̼̱̯̘͚̏̆̽ͦ̎̍̈̀̆ͭ̚ͅ: Hallway

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      User Image
      User Image

Saoirse Mave Ash

Sao had just sat there still eating nibbles and listening to what the others were saying. It seemed that the red headed girl was still mad about everything and stormed off. The other two were still talking and started to move to a music room for more of an interest. Sao never made an attempt to move after any of them as she still sat in the room for some time till she finished what was on her plate.

Moving her chair back her hair streaked over her shoulders and even went into her eyes. Saoirse sighed as her slender fingers moved her hair over her ear. She could tell that most of the females here were with one of the brothers or off alone... she thought anyways. She finally started to walk out. Her thoughts were now just so mucked up with her own pain. She was somewhat happy to be alone at the moment, as her emotions were really starting to show through now. Tears welled up at the brim of her eyes, before they fell down her cheeks. Her brows furrowed, as she tried to keep from crying out.

She ran down the halls not knowing where she was going or anything. She hadn't seen anyone and it was fine with her, because she didn't like having people see her like this at all. She gripped the wall at one point as the beautiful red dress ended up being caught under her feet. Once in a dark place she let her slender five foot six body slide down to the floor. Curling her legs into herself, she clung to her knees for some time letting the tears flow softly. She couldn't help but to just stay where she was for now. She wanted something to take her mind off of it all. She really wanted her mind to be free.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: ~ dinning room to hallway
            Who: ~ No one
            OOC: ~

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                tab tab `⊰x ON EARTH, AT WAR, WHATEVER THE SEASON
                                tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                                tab tab tab tab I AM A MAN FULL OF AMBITIONS xxIN THE BEDROOM, THE LIVING ROOM
                                tab tab tab tab tab I MAKE LOVE AND REVOLUTIONS -- I ADVANCE, ADVANCE BACKWARDS!xxxxI AM THE KING, THE KING OF PRICKS tab tab tab tab
                                          tab tab tab tab BODY IN A CAGE AND HEART IN JAIL -- I AM THE DENIAL BORN FROM MAN
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab A SENTENCE TO ME, MY OWN PUNISHMENT; I WALK AROUND, WALK AROUND
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab A SENTENCE TO ME, MY OWN PUNISHMENT; I WALK AROUND, WALK AROUND
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab LIKE A MISTAKE FROM NATURE, ON EARTH WITHOUT A PURPOSE
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I AM A MAN AND I REALIZE THE ENTIRE HORROR OF MY NATURE

User Image

• It was apparent that their "guests" were here. It seemed relatively quiet throughout the building, which either meant it was quiet or everyone was focused in a central area. Everyone, that is, save for one. Phillip didn't care for all the fuss. It wasn't mandatory that the women brought here had to meet their "hosts" all at once. It was a small place, relatively speaking. He was certain that they'd run into him at some point during their time here. It didn't sate that small bit of curiosity though. Phillip set aside his current task to quietly stroll down the hallway and toward the dining room. He had smelled something cooking. He could only assume that would be the point of origin.

Sure enough, he had been right. Though, he didn't make himself known. He didn't even enter. Phillip merely leaned against the wall outside the door, able to hear everything said and imagine what was happening. It didn't seem any different to him. He did feel a little sorry for the women, but it couldn't be helped. No amount of his pity could help them. They, himself included, were demons. It was their nature and their oath to accept these girls.

Phillip moved away from the door when things got heated, turning the corner the exact moment his brother stormed out of the room and blew past his temporary hiding spot, toward the gardens. He smiled pityingly to himself and walked off. That had been enough for him. He understood enough of the situation. He still desired to avoid attention for now. He had a little hesitance when it came to these women and his abilities. It'd probably be a little too confusing for them if they expressed their dislike of being here and were suddenly struck with a thought that they wanted to stay.

He couldn't help it. Glamour was what anyone wanted to see. It was never his intention to trick others or draw them to him, but like a flower to a bee, it happened.

Phillip would save them the excitement. He didn't wish to rile them up further. He'd make himself known when the moment was opportune. Or if they somehow brought it upon themselves.

▇▇ l o c a t i o n ( hallway ) ▇▇ c o m p a n y ( myself )
                                            ▇▇ o o c ( temp layout? idk. Not satisfied with it. uwu Also, worst intro ever. I'msosorry. )

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User Image
      User Image
          User Image

She was surprised to say the least, watching Soren hide behind the door frame. Madeline quirked a brow. What in the world happened to him? He snapped at her a moment ago and now he was hiding from her? She folded her arms over her chest and put her chin up. She could work with that. Stupid boy.

A crooked smile took her lips as he told her to follow him. Finally! She followed behind him, remembering to pick up the stupid dress lest she tripped again.

Her eyes shot up to look at him as he spoke. “Shut the doors?” She frowned. “What happened to you?” With a small huff, the female entered his room and reached the doors he wanted shut. His room had such a nice view of the garden. After a few short moments of admiring the scenery, she shut the doors for him.

Now… pants. Yes- one tracked mind. She glanced around his room and noticed the dresser. Quickly she headed over to it and pulled open a drawer. She rummaged through his clothing. Oh, lots of red. Red was a very good color. A content whistle passed her lips as she pulled out a few- oh that’s his underwear. She blinked as the male quickly grabbed the article of clothing before she could look at it. She would have protested as he pushed her out of the way, but he had quickly pulled a pair of pants from his drawer.

She grinned from ear to ear as she greedily took hold of the pants. “Ya sure you don’t want ‘em back, right?” Madeline asked and unfolded the clothing bringing it to her waist. Of course, it was too long, but some scissors could take care of that. Absentmindedly she patted at her hip looking for her knife. Her eyes narrowed as her gaze fell upon poor Soren again. “Scissors? Sewin’ stuff?” Draping the pants over her arm she held out her hand and waited for him to gather what he had. Or she just might dig through his dresser again.

“Thank ya,” she chirped as he surrendered his sewing items. The redhead made herself at home and took a seat on the edge of his bed and started working. She cut the legs of the pants and sewed a new hem. She wasn’t the best at sewing, but she had done this more times than she could remember.

She didn’t take long to complete the task at hand and stood from the bed. The female turned her back on Soren and worked on pulling her dress off. Once she freed herself from the expensive silky gown, she quickly pulled on her new set of pants over her bloomers. They were still rather big and baggy, but pants were pants. So much more comfortable. A sigh of relief left her as she tucked the pants under her corset, using it as a temporary belt.

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image
        User Image #AE0C00
        𝕺𝔲𝔱 𝕺𝔣 𝕮𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

He was thankful that the red haired girl had said nothing to how he had acted in the hallway. That wasn't really something he wanted to explain. But such a thing didn't really last long as when they had gotten to his room, she finally asked. He gave a sheepish little chuckle. "Don't want to talk about it." He said, though couldn't help the fact that his eyes had momentarily gone to the outside. He was trapped here with Ria... he wasn't looking forward to it.

He returned his gaze to the female in his room, watching her as she had simply stood in front of the other doors as it seemed she was admiring the view. That was fine, he guessed. It was only when she did shut them did he finally enter his own room, stepping forward to draw the curtains over them but when he had turned around, his face had gone pale white at the sight of a girl rummaging through his items. She for whatever reason had whistled but he quickly moved forward and reaching out, snatched his underwear out of her grasp; hiding it behind his back before he pushed her away just a bit.

Didn't she have patience!? Jesus.

He turned, stuffing his clothing back in and opened up a different drawer, pulling out the first pair of pants he saw and handed them to the girl. He didn't really have any favorite piece of clothing so he didn't really care what he had given her. "I'm sure."

After that, he simply watched her for a bit, perhaps curious as to how she was going to get to get his pants to fit her. Or at least, how she would be able to put them on without them just falling down every second. However he should have figured it out; not that he knew she knew how to sew just enough to be able to convert his pants.

He remained silent upon what she said but he didn't need to speak as he turned, grabbing items that would help her and then after, handed them over. Well. At least she actually could be grateful. But since she decided to work on his pants on his bed, he could almost sweat a bit nervously. That... was not... Oh what did it matter any more?

It mattered a lot, he couldn't kid himself.

He said nothing about that, but it would be easy to tell that he wasn't at all comfortable with a girl sitting on his bed. Or a girl... Soren immediately slapped a palm over his eyes when he saw her begin to lift the gown off. And he was not about to look. "Please tell me you're decent." He was on the verge of panic once more. He wasn't sure if she was decent or what she might do now that he was temporarily blinded. The last time this happened... God he hoped not.

Maddie answered him and so he had removed his hand to see her in his pants, of course. And... just a corset. His hand returned to its original position faster than anything as he blushed. "That's not decent! Get a damn shirt on! Cut up the dress if you have too! Just cover up." Soren turned, opening up a drawer behind him and quickly pulled out a shirt; tossing it over his back to the girl. "Put that on." He said a bit hastily, figuring it might be easier than her cutting up the dress too. Actually, Salem might be mad if that dress was destroyed, but he would full well take the blame. He didn't care; he just wanted her to cover up.

tab tab W̙̟͉̦̗̩̾̋̇͑͌̋ͬ͌͆͑͊̿̉͗̈́i̪̫͍̩͉̖̗̬̼͍̫̤͍̻̰̤̟̬͆̅͐ͤ̇̋̓͐͆ͬ͗ẗ̼̱̫̳͕̥̞͔̩́̆̾̐̌͐ͨ̿ͥ̓̅h͕͍͚̫̳̖̙̻͈̮̣͔̤͈́͌ͧ̓́̔̑͐ͯ̀̚̚: Maddie (b***h)
        tab tab tab tab tab tab A̪̬̪̯̜̱̠̤̪̤̠̠̙͒̋ͪ̈̐̍͒ͯ̔̚̚ͅt̳͍̠̗̞̺̺͇̭̼̱̯̘͚̏̆̽ͦ̎̍̈̀̆ͭ̚ͅ: My room

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████
        ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: a random bedroom tab tab ᴡɪᴛʜ: no one

User ImageUser Image
        Perhaps in hindsight, a kiss had been the wrong thing to ask for. As far as Ria had been concerned, however, she already held a position above the other girls, and she was most interested in figuring out her captors. None of it made any sense. Finery, food, rewards... and a bunch of men that lorded themselves over them with the threat of pain, should they choose to disobey. Disobey what? No orders had been given, so far... and Ria was starting to think most of it was a lie.

That was, until Salem had kissed her.

Everything from the way that he held her to what it felt like was wrong. His hold on her was absolute, and his lips were pressed against hers, forceful and controlling behind a mask of passion.
        Alarms went off from the moment his lips met hers, and before long, Ria felt herself weakening, and she knew then that the entire charade had become real. She was not stupid enough to chalk that weakened feeling up to a fluttering heart. He was taking something from her, without permission... and if he didn't stop, he could have easily made her pass out, or even worse.
        In that instant, Ria realized the real danger... and knew that it was nothing to be trifled with.

Her hands reached out to his arms to steady herself, grasping for anything she could find purchase on. He'd let her go, and Ria tried to hold herself upright. Panic ran rampant through her veins, urging her to run away, and run as fast as she could from Salem.
        She stood straight, forcing herself to remain as if she'd enjoyed the experience. Weakness, and showing it, was as good as painting a target on her back. Look what he'd done to the frail girl in the dining room. Ria was not going to allow herself to be manipulated like that.
        At least.. not until she was about to break.

Woozy, and feeling faint, Ria stepped back, and put a smile on her lips. Breathless, she pulled on her clothes with a shaky hand. "That was... an experience." She remarked, wanting nothing more than to make like Soren had, and bolt out of the room... but it was painfully obvious that nowhere in the house was safe. If Salem wanted to follow her, he would. And he could very easily quash her life's flame.
        "If- if you'd be so kind as to excuse me, I think I'll continue having a look around-" Ria gave another smile and stepped back, turning on her heel before Salem could keep her there. If she had to stay vertical for much longer, she was in serious danger of fainting where she stood, and she wasn't going to give Salem the satisfaction of that.

Heading out the door, Ria made it to the hall, too weary to keep a fast pace. She walked, away from the garden, her pace getting progressively slower and slower until she found a random empty bedroom. Ria reached the bed, and nearly collapsed onto it, fear and panic now consuming her.
        Tears threatened to leak from her eyes, but she choked them back, indignant, one last protest before she passed out.

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User Image
        User Image
            User Image

“Most people would say ‘no’,” she pursued her lips as she turned to face the other redhead. She placed her hands on her hips and glared at him. “Of course I’m decent, ya bloody dolt.” She gave a small huff as she tried not to laugh at the male. He was quite a sight. Covering his eyes and blushing. Hmmm, interesting.

An eyebrow rose as he brought his hand down only to return it back to cover his eyes. “What’s the matter? Never seen a corset before?” She puffed her cheeks out. She moved her arms to catch the shirt he had thrown at her. “Fine. Fine. Quit bitchin’,” she growled as she unfolded the shirt and slipped it on over her head.

It was large for her. The collar just barely fell over her shoulder, exposing her skin a bit. Her arms weren’t long enough for the sleeves. Instead she moved her arms and flapped the extra fabric. She reached out and smacked his arm with it. “Ya happy?”

“Eh?” A confused look washed over her face as Soren had asked her a question. Did she want anything? What was that even suppose to mean? He repeated his question slower. An unamused look crossed her features now and she swiftly smacked him with the tip of the sleeve, causing him to laugh. “I got pants,” she said, blinking at him. “I think I’m good. Why are ya askin’?”

Madeline’s eyes narrowed at him. “What’s that suppose to mean?” She hummed curiously. One of us gettin' bored huh? She started rolling up a sleeve as she watched him carefully. “It sounds like you’re gonna get bored,” she stuck her tongue out. She watched as he brought a hand closer to her face, nearly going cross eyed as he flicked her forehead. She promptly slapped him with the sleeve she hadn’t rolled up yet. “You can’t get any kind of entertainment from anyone if you keep hiding from them.”

She laughed as he tried to defend himself. He was right, she didn’t know what happened and what caused him to hide as soon as he saw her. The redhead smirked at him as he pulled the ‘guy pants’ card, “ain’t nothin’ wrong with pants! Don't see you gallivantin' around in a dress.” Was that the best card in his hand? Humph.

“Avoid Salem, huh?” She pursued her lips once more. Guess not. That was an even better card to play. It sounded more like a challenge to her. Perhaps she should go get to know Salem better. Seeing how the blue haired male was the eldest brother, perhaps a better pair of pants could be negotiated. “I won’t get bored. I survived that bloody church thing,” she crossed her arms over her chest. “Besides, one day I’ll figure out away to get out. I’ll head straight for the sea and I’ll never be bored again.”

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image
          User Image #AE0C00
          𝕺𝔲𝔱 𝕺𝔣 𝕮𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰Long post is long x.x

Actually, yes. He didn't really recall ever seeing a corset before. He wasn't one for looking at what women wore underneath their clothing; nor was he one for really suggesting and or dressing them himself. He would have loved for that to have never changed; too late now. He sighed a bit, remaining with a hand over his face as he just listened.

Bitching? Well yes, he was bitching. He had every right to. A girl down to just her corset in his room of all places; he would b***h about such a thing.

Underneath his hand, his eyes blinked when he felt a sort of weightless weight hit his arm and snickered a bit before he lowered his arm to his side. "Yes. So is there anything you want then?" He decided to ask. She got her clothes; his clothes, actually, but anyway. Did she even get any food? Was there more she wanted? It's not like he wanted to absolutely please her or anything, but he figured he might as well ask. It wasn't like showing hospitality was a bad thing.

However, it seemed Maddie didn't quite understand his question, for whatever reason. He smirked a bit. "Is. There. An-y thing you want?" The duo-toned male asked his question again, only a lot slower this time around in attempts to make her understand, but he of course was just simply teasing her to that end. In return she hit him with the sleeve and he had simply started to laugh from that action. Her anger could have its cute moments, it seemed.

His small laughter died down when she had spoke up again and he simply shrugged. "This place might become boring for one of us." He said simply to her. It was something like a warning, but perhaps she was more resourceful than he thought and she might find ways to keep herself entertained while remaining here; he wasn't sure. Yet she asked what it meant and he smiled a bit mischievously. "What do you think it means~?" A small smirked adorned his face as he looked at her. Maddie's answer to his question was priceless to him though and he laughed again.

Soren reached out, flicking the girl's forehead. "Why would I get bored? I think I can get my entertainment from one of you ladies." After all, that's what he usually always did... Even if at least one girl here posed a problem to him... Well, he could easily avoid her. He hoped so. But with Maddie's words, he blinked in near disbelief. "HEY! THAT'S NO-... You don't know what happened." Soren said a little sulkily before he mumbled out a small, "I don't hide." with a pout that adorned his face. He blushed again when the girl had gotten her turn to laugh at him.

She had called him weird though and for that; "Says the one in guy pants." Soren said back to her and she was quick to respond. Perhaps there was really nothing wrong with it; to him at least... but... "I hope you can avoid Salem then." He was the one that more or less dressed the girls. There was a reason why the girls do indeed end up in dresses upon their arrival. Something that still wasn't his choice, but there was nothing that he could immediately do about it.

From where stood, he turned to look down the hall before he spoke again whilst looking away. "You sure you aren't going to get bored here? There's not a lot of things." Nor was there a hell of a lot of places to go to for that matter. It's not that they couldn't get anything; they could. It was more of the matter of not being able to go where you want to and Soren really didn't want to spend the rest of his eternal life here; sadly there wasn't really a choice about that.

His red eyes looked back over to her when she brought up the church. Ah, that really must have been boring. He smiled at her admiration; but it was more bittersweet than anything else at all. "Trust me when I say that I've also tried to find ways to get out." He for one, didn't really like to see spirits being crushed. It was really sad to see. At least for him; he wasn't sure about his brothers. "In all my years of life, I've never seen the sea. I don't think I ever will." Perhaps all of what he said would actually mean more to her if she knew the full circumstances... Which could go either way. "It doesn't seem like any of you girls have a clue for what you're in for yet." Would that bait her interest? He honestly had no idea, but he hoped she would ask. It didn't even seem to set in to her that his eyes weren't of a natural hue... Yet when he brought that up with Ria... That just ended up a major disaster for himself.

tab tab tab tab tab tab A̪̬̪̯̜̱̠̤̪̤̠̠̙͒̋ͪ̈̐̍͒ͯ̔̚̚ͅt̳͍̠̗̞̺̺͇̭̼̱̯̘͚̏̆̽ͦ̎̍̈̀̆ͭ̚ͅ: My room

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
          • Friendly 100
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Forum Regular 100
          User Image
          User Image

Saoirse Mave Ash

On the floor in one of the long halls there was a red dress that may of looked like a blood stain sitting there. Saoirse had been crying for some time now as her eyes were all red and puffy. As well as, she was not able to keep from her dress getting slightly wet from the salty droplets. Taking time to calm down from the pain in her heart, she was able to let the grief finally subside a little. Her slender body finally moving as she got up only to lean against the wall for support. She looked around after wiping her eyes.

Still in the hall she went and tried to find a place more secluded then here. It didn't take long before a large wooden door was in front of her and was able to be opened. Once in side her eyes widened seeing all of the books that this place had. Looking and finding things so huge in this place she felt small. However, here was a way to escape even if it wasn't physically. Walking over to the shelves her fingers gently running from spine to spine. Even with the array of titles she could tell that it was alright.

Looking at the books and seeing the titles there was a slight comfort in them. There was something here that most couldn't give a person normally. Sliding a book out she opened it and started to read. The small black text was very well written and her mind seemed to leap into the pages. Even while enthralled with her nose in a book she was still walking around the room.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: ~ Hallway to Library
                Who: ~ No one
                OOC: ~

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
          User Image

User Image

• An experience, was it? A soft brief chuckle left the man's lips. Aradia did well to maintain her composure, but if there should be a number one on his skill in reading the emotions people kept hidden within themselves, it would be recognizing fear... There was no need to pretend. After that event, he was quite sure of what she wanted most at the moment.

"I suggest you get some rest." He called out loud enough so that she could hear despite the distance she was quick to put in between them.

When she was out of sight, Salem lingered briefly in the garden, pressing a finger almost gingerly to his lips. For a moment, he looked lost in thought. She had... a bit of an aftertaste. It wasn't bad, but, he would say that her flavour was a bit of an acquired taste.

He hadn't really been satisfied... He preferred something a little more succulent and flavourful.

He closed his eyes, clearing his thoughts and resumed wandering the halls, an act done mostly to ensure that everything within the manor is in good condition. Rooms. Guests. His brothers. The atmosphere. Salem was always occupied with something.

Before long, his feet led him to the study. He would have probably passed it in favour of his room, but a book to read while in the peace and silence of the space seemed appealing. There was a short pause on his end, however, when he realized that someone was already within it.

It wasn't very rare an occasion, really. But to say he had expected the person that was inside would be a lie. A curious expression briefly decorated his face as he stepped inside quietly and closed the door behind him, "It would be best if you take a seat, dear. Roaming around with your nose in a book is quite dangerous."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab tab WITH | tab Aradia > Saoirise
                                                              tab tab LOCATION | tab Cherry garden > Library
                                                              tab tab OOC | tab

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces