Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User ImageCELESTE SOLSTICE
XXxa.k.a. Luxx

It seemed that the commotion on the other side of the warehouse was growing louder and louder; gunshots rang out and there were sounds of things getting smashed. Lux frowned and hoped that Jenny would be okay. “I hope she listened to you at least,” whispered JC. He was obviously referring to Luxes request not to get shot and the light wielder silently agreed; it would be a tragedy if something happened to the blond while she was helping them. However, Jenny was doing an excellent job of keeping everyones attention, the heroes path to the offices was pretty clear except for the occasional thug that had to be knocked out before any more of an alarm could be raised. The office they wanted, unfortunately, was down a long hallway with two thugs at the end. They had not run off to investigate the noises coming from the main area of the warehouse but clearly knew that something was up as their guns were trained at the end of the hallway, where any intruders would have to enter if they wanted to make it to the office. The duo knew this because RedHawk was checking around corners with a small mirror, just for added safety, and getting close enough for a silent take down was going to be an option... Well, not for him at least. With one look from him and a simple hand gesture, Lux nodded and used the mirror to get her bearings before disappearing from sight. She reappeared directly in front of the men and, using their own surprise against them, grabbed a hold of the guns, slamming them up into the mens faces and disarming them in one smooth move. They fell to the ground with identical grunts and RedHawk emerged from around the corner as she turned the weapons into twisted metal pretzels; no one would be getting any more use out of those. The duo opened the door with the expectation that there would be more thugs on the other side... But the office was empty with only a laptop sitting on the desk. Lux sighed. It seemed that they kept running into endless dead ends and riddles that led them only in circles; it was maddening and they would never find Aria alive at this rate. “We need to get that back to base to analyze it, it’s too risky to do here,” RedHawk told her, folding the laptop and offering it to her. She reached for it, knowing why it was he was giving it to her. Between herself and Sheera, there were few people who could get things in and out of dangerous areas better and she knew that they could not risk gunfire damaging the hard drive in anyway.Before she could grab it, however, their communicators went off. “Her tracker! I know where she is!” Shaundi's voice was a slap to the eardrum. RedHawk and Lux stared at each other for a moment and then Shaundi continued, “Guys… Kayleb left for the location on his own. You need to get there pronto.” Kayleb was already on his way? Merde. It was at this time that a golden bow and ivory quiver appeared on Kayleb; he was emotional and tired, Lux had a feeling that he had forgotten to go in armed and would later be proved correct. “Lux, you go, I will get Jenny and follow, it’s close enough that I can make it quickly,” said RedHawk. She did not question him. "Good luck," Lux told him before disappearing in a flash of brilliant golden light. The heroine reappeared above the warehouse to get her bearings and Shaundi sent her the location. In a flash, she was gone, a brilliant golden comet streaking across the gray sky. People stopped to stare and take pictures but she didn't notice. In the end, the coordinates were... A playground? Like Kayleb before her, Lux doubted the accuracy of the tracker beacon but then she saw the hatch set into the ground... Kayleb had already gone inside. Lux dropped into the dim hole, wondering how Kayleb could possibly have fit into the slim tunnel. He must have had a terrible time moving around with his wings in here... She proceeded forward, remaining silent and keeping her eyes peeled for any movement. The heroine came across two downed men, one who was unconscious and one who was dead, a shimmering arrow of light sticking out of his chest. Kayleb had been this way. She followed the trail of bodies and entered a large room with two figures in it. One was strapped to a table and despite the obvious torture, that figure was Aria. The other one was Kayleb... And he was covered in blood. Before Lux could do anything more, the door banged open behind her and the room was suddenly filled with a lot more people, led by a very angry looking gentleman. "Falcon, get her out of here... I'll cover you." She took a defensive stance in front of her two friends and the angry man laughed. "One lovely lady agains' all of us? I think you've brought a knife ta' a gun fight, m'dear." Lux did not smile. They blinked and she suddenly wasn't there. There was a gurgle from behind the man and three of his own fell to the floor unconscious, their weapons vanished. And then she was moving among them, a golden blur distracting the enemy as Kayleb unhooked Aria from the table and carried her out in his arms; she looked like a ragdoll. Soon she stood in a ring of unconscious men, the leader at her feet, bound and gagged. Lux hoisted him over her shoulder and left the bunker, exiting as RedHawk arrived. News vans were not far behind. "Here, I think you'll be more useful with interrogating him than me..." she said, handing the man off to the leader of the team. Kayleb was trying to heal Aria, whose wounds were most grievous, but he was too exhausted to do much. "We need to get her to the medical bay. Come on." She gripped Kaylebs arm and they were gone in a flash of light before the news vans could even unload their gear. No one needed to see Aria in the condition that she was in... And they didn't need to broadcast a challenger covered in blood. They arrived back in the medical bay and Kayleb placed Aria on one of the beds. "You can stay in here Kayleb, I won't make you leave, but you need to rest before you try to heal her any further. Let me work on her for a little bit and then you can do some. We'll trade back and forth so that we don't over exert ourselves and cause more damage. Okay?" He agreed to her proposal and grabbed a towel to begin wiping the blood off of his face as her uniform became ordinary clothing again. Celeste used a portable x-ray machine to see the damage and didn't like what she say... Her ankles and wrists were shattered, the skin rubbed almost to the bone... Third degree electrical burns, bruises, cuts. Her face was almost unrecognizable under all the injuries. The white-haired female began the arduous task of healing her friend. By the time JC arrived in the medical bay, having dealt with the media on his own, she and Kayleb had switched back and forth several times and Aria's blood smeared their hands and faces. Their fearless leader asked how Aria was doing in a whisper as Kayleb healed. Celeste looked over her shoulder at the prone figure and sighed. "There's a lot of work to do yet. I've seen a lot of things JC but I've never seen anything like this before. Whatever they wanted from her, they wanted it badly and she wouldn't give it to them... Otherwise she'd already be dead."

Every moment of LIGHT and DARK is a miracle

Tegian
siris99
Quote:
Roskuel
ooc: let me know if i need to edit anything

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
User ImageUser Image
                                                              Tina sat down at the table as Amanda asked her questions, placing her cup of coffee on the cool wood. “There are plenty of reasons. She had made herself out to be a target with her vixen persona. There are plenty of people who would love to seize someone who made such a name for themselves and kill them or try to turn them to their will. There is the chance they knew who Darren was, but they’ve left no indication and have offered him no ransom nor called him out, so it’s safe to assume his identity is intact, and as such, that the challengers are not a target in this matter.” Amanda listened in silence, knowing that what her sister said made sense. Most conventional kidnappers would have demanded a ransom by this point but not even her family had heard from them. She idly petted Maximus while Tina pulled water out of the coffee, strengthening its taste. Tina took a sip and then continued, “However, we can’t assume anything. It’s very likely as well they do know she is Red Orchid, and her real name. It would be a massive coincidence to overlook if the person you kidnap looks exactly like a missing woman from a very important family. Now we just have to hope that they don’t dig too deep into her personal life to find out who she’s engaged too, and how that man looks remarkably like a very prominent Challenger.” Amanda nodded. Yes, that made sense. But... Well, if Aria's kidnappers were interested in the Challengers at all, or in Aria's history, they would've started making connections not long after the red-heads capture. So it seemed that they weren't interested in her past, only her present. But why? They were still no closer to finding the 'why' as they were to finding Aria herself. The clock was ticking and it seemed only a matter of time before her body was found floating in the Thames or something. Amanda almost shuddered at the thought but contained herself; they'd found plenty of floaters while working in Detroit, so it shouldn't have bothered her... Except none of those had been people they knew, just thugs who had gotten on the wrong side of a gang or mob boss or something. Tina downed the rest of her coffee and stretched before telling Amanda, “Okay. Let’s go do something. I can’t sit around here too long or I’ll fall asleep, even with that coffee in me.” Tina's twin balked at the idea. "Absolutely not, you need to rest just as much as Kayleb does." Tina shook her head, “We don’t have to do anything strenuous, I’m not suggesting going out and patrolling, we can just do whatever until we’re needed.” Amanda thought this over for a moment before reluctantly agreeing; the pair decided to go out and get some fresh air. They headed to the park, which had been cleared of snow, and Amanda used her abilities to make them a little water bubble that would be warm enough for Squirtle to walk around in. Maximus tried to play with the much slower creature, not seeming to understand that Squirtle was not about to go any faster. It was quite amusing and Amanda was thankful for it. Their peace was shattered when Shaundi’s voice cut through their coms, informing them that Aria had been located. Tina and Amanda look at one another but didn't move to grab their pets and go. They both knew that neither of them were up to the task of helping out effectively and would likely just get in the way; Tina was way too exhausted to be of any use and Amanda was still not fully over what had happened with the whole Rotor/Riley fiasco. Amanda left it up to Tina to tell the two leaders that they would not be joining the rescue team because they would not be effective in such a situation but that they would come aid if they were absolutely needed. After that, they resumed their own quiet conversation but kept an ear cocked to their communicators... Just in case.

siris99
            Tegian
            ooc: sorry for shite post. didn't really know what to do with her

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Covered in blood that, half of it not his own, Kayleb approached the still figure chained to a table in the middle of the dimly lit room. His wings shuddered slightly with apprehension and fear as he approached. It was definitely Aria strapped there to the table, blood covered her almost as much as it covered him, though he knew all that blood to be her own. For a few dreadful moments as he approached, he thought for sure she was dead, how could anyone who could not heal themselves possibly survive the kind of torture she was put under? Tears started to flood his vision, when suddenly the prone figure jerked as far away as she could in fear. Kayleb closed the last remaining distance between the two of them quickly and reached out to her.

The flood of pain was nearly overwhelming and it took all his strength not to let out a pained scream. Wounds that hadn’t had the energy to fully to heal reopened as new ones were taken on. He couldn’t do much… he could hardly do anything at all to help before he had to stop. Tears freely ran down his face now, as much from pain as from the joy of seeing Aria alive, despite her condition. He had to get her out of here before he could do anymore for her. So, he freed her from the chains as quickly as he could, before he moved to pick her up.

“Falcon, get her out of here… I’ll cover you.” That was the first time he had become aware that anyone else was still around. He had jumped a bit from being startled by the sudden voice. He glanced around to see Celeste there… as well as a whole bunch more guys. Damnit, he was too slow with getting her out of here. At least Celeste had arrived to help, and she would be more than capable of dealing with these guys alone so Kayleb listened to her and left, carrying Aria’s prone body in both his arms, carefully down the small halls and back to the outside.

Kayleb had hardly gotten out by the time JC arrived and Celeste came out of the bunker completely unharmed. He paid little attention to them for a few moments as he tried once more to take just a little bit of the pain away from Aria… there was just so much and it was so hard to not be flooded by it. Not much was done before Celeste gripped his arm and flashed them away, straight to the medbay back at base. Kayleb moved over to a bed and carefully put Aria down. "You can stay in here Kayleb, I won't make you leave, but you need to rest before you try to heal her any further. Let me work on her for a little bit and then you can do some. We'll trade back and forth so that we don't over exert ourselves and cause more damage. Okay?" Kayleb hadn’t looked away from Aria as Celeste spoke, but he listened. He didn’t want to stop trying to heal her, but he was useless right now in that regard so he could do nothing but agree with Celeste and let her take on some of the healing that was so desperately required.

“Okay…” He said, his voice almost deadpan as he moved away to let Celeste through. He grabbed a towel as he went, he knew he was covered in blood, the stench of it still filled his nose and it was still sticky on his face and hands. He stripped off his uniform top and let that fall to the floor as he went to a sink to clean up as best he could without actually leaving the medbay, so that just meant cleaning what he could off his skin and out of his hair. His own wounds were still open though only a couple of the worst ones still bled. He tried to focus on making them close, but the best he could do was repair the blood vessels. The open flesh would have to knit itself closed over a longer period of time. He didn’t want to spend too much energy on himself when Aria was in so much more need of the healing.

Kayleb and Celeste had switched back and forth with healing what they could over the next while. Kayleb was hardly helpful but every so often he would go up and take over the healing when he felt he had built up a bit of reserve to do so. At some point during one of his sessions with helping Aria, JC had arrived. He hadn’t realized until the whispered voices of him and Celeste speaking together penetrated the fog of pain he was in. He finished what he could manage before moving away again. This last session he’d done next to nothing. The pain he was in from his own wounds and taking on Aria’s was too much and he had much too little energy to do anything besides take. He couldn’t heal what he took, so he simply took what he could until he couldn’t take anymore. Breathing was now somewhat difficult and bruises had appeared about his body. He avoided what cuts he could simply because he wouldn’t be able to close them himself and he was not about to let someone bandage him up. To think, me, needing to be bandaged up! Hah. Some healer I’m turning out to be. At least she’ll live, despite how useless I am.

“I’m going to get cleaned up and have a rest.” He announced as he headed out of the medbay, not waiting for their responses. They’d let him go, they could tell just as much as he could that he needed to rest. He immediately went to shower and remained in there for quite some time, never feeling clean despite how clear the water ran off him. He’d scrubbed his flesh raw trying to get the feeling of blood off him. So much blood. What did I do…? They didn’t deserve to die.. no.. they did.. what they did to Aria. Of course they deserved to die. He let out a heavy breath as he turned off the water that had long since gone cold. Yes. They definitely deserved it. Every one of them.

Finally, Kayleb got to his bed and laid down, falling asleep almost instantly.

Location:His Room Thoughts:They deserved it for what they did

Friendly Elocutionist

User Image

Redhawk pulled up to the park and saw no signs of his teammates, but he did arrive at the same time as several police officers. The Hawk had called in as he drove, saying they had a location on the missing girl and were heading in. The local metro police chief told them to clear the area, and had instructed his men to take cues from The Challengers. “Secure the entrance, we will secure the bunker. It'd be a good idea to have medical on the way. Two block radius.” Hawk told the first cop he saw; the cop had riot gear, which made Hawk feel better about their chances. They were going to have this cornered.

As he was going in, he heard the sounds of someone coming at him... if it wasn't his team, then things went bad... he was ready to attack when he saw it was Lux, holding a man, and Kayleb, covered in blood, but holding Aria... who did not look good. Hawk could hear newsvans rolling up, and dropped a projectile which released smoke, giving Lux and Kayleb a cover to get out without being on camera. Nobody needed to see that.

It cleared fairly quickly leaving Redhawk with the police and the news crews. “Sgt. If my people are coming out, the bunker should be secure. I would suggest a quick sweep and then lock down. I bet you have a plethora of evidence down there. Kidnapping is serious business... and running out of this bunker... not so good. My team will see the girl well and reunited with her family, we have some top notch healers.” he added. Sgt Harris nodded and started barking orders to his men, setting up perimeters. This place was going to take forever to process... and Hawk didn't know of the dead men either.

Now, the news crews... JC hated this part. They were admittedly better than the crews back in America, but still. JC didn't want to keep the public in the dark, but he preferred news releases. They were controlled and enabled those involved to have peace. When newsworthy events occurred, those involved tended to be highly stressed and barely holding it together... news crews poking and prodding did not help.

“Mr Hawk! Did your team rescue the missing woman?”

“How did you find her?”

“What happened there?”

“I just got here several minutes ago. I will be working with the police. I will say that we have recovered the missing woman and are currently aiding in her recovery. She will be reunited with her family as soon as possible, and I ask you all to respect their privacy in this difficult time. Thank you.”

JC stepped back and started discussing with the Sgt what was going on; they headed down into the bloodbath. It took the better part of twenty minutes, but eventually they checked all of the bunker. “I think I need to go check on my team.” JC said quietly; the Sgt clasped him on the shoulder before they emerged into the light. These fights for ones life were never easy. JC knew how much Kayleb cared for Aria... it might have been rage more than anything... JC would need to find out at some point.

JC managed to make it back to the base after having to talk to the police chief, and then being hounded by the news once more, and then a phone call from an assistant director of MI5. All in all, he was wiped out; he'd been running on pure willpower for the last couple of days, and now that they'd found Aria... well, he didn't have a reason to keep going. All he wanted to do was get back to base to confirm she was okay, make sure Kayleb was okay, and then go collapse with Chi.

When he got back to base, he immediately headed to the Medbay. “How is she?” he whispered to Celeste, pulling off his mask as he entered; Kayleb looked like he was trying to heal but simply had nothing left to give. There was a lot of that going around for the team. Darren was on his way in as quick as he could; he had been across the city and had rushed as quick as he could to be here.

Celeste looked over her shoulder at the prone figure and sighed. "There's a lot of work to do yet. I've seen a lot of things JC but I've never seen anything like this before. Whatever they wanted from her, they wanted it badly and she wouldn't give it to them... Otherwise she'd already be dead."

Kayleb finished up and announced he was heading out, not waiting for a response. “He needs rest... as do you. Here, use these and rest up, I'll keep watch.” JC offered, pulling out a small device from his belt. It was a flare, mostly because JC was not sure he could produce a safe projectile.

“No, you're not. You're going to wash up, change, and go to your girlfriend.” Shaundi said, walking in the room and putting her hands on her hips when JC began to argue. “I know you. You're wiped, everyone is. I've had the easiest, I will take first watch. You argue, I will toss you out of that window.” she said matter-of-factly. She was playing Team Mom. “Celeste, you relax too. Take the flare, but I suggest lunch. I've got an order ready to go in the living room, add what you would like. A LA is sending a couple of people to relieve us for the next day or so.” she added.

JC simply nodded and left to go change out of his uniform, shower, and go to Chi. He let the hot water soothe him for a bit; he hadn't enjoyed his shower earlier. It nearly lulled him to sleep, and he actually knocked his head on the nozzle. It was as good a sign as any to get out. He put on civvies and headed out. A quick text confirmed Chi was home, and JC stopped at a restaurant, grabbing some food and heading up. When she answered the door, he hugged her close, not saying anything for a few moments.

She invited him in, and they began to eat the McDonalds. It was not the fanciest meal, but it was fuel and the fries were delicious. As they ate, JC explained how he had been looking for Darren's missing fiance for days, and the news revealed she was found. Darren was on his way to the hospital, and JC wanted to be near Chi. “I just... this whole time we've been searching, I haven't been able to get you out of my head. If this had been you... I don't know what I would have done.” he revealed. It wasn't easy for him to be this open and vulnerable. But Chi was becoming his biggest concern and care in the world.

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
User ImageUser Image

Location: Cafe>HomexxCompany: A Psycho>No One>JCxxMood: Scared>RelievedxxOutfit: Cafe

Despite his innocent appearance, something about this man was putting Chiara on edge. His smile seemed genuine enough but then there was something else there, something dark and malevolent that sent a shiver down her spine. She shouldn't have said yes. She should have just told him no, made some kind of excuse, and left the cafe with her coffee. This man... Looked like a cat who had cornered the canary... And this time, she was the canary.

Chiara still didn't know what to say to this stranger who had forced himself upon her quiet time and only watched him through wide, wary eyes. He didn't seem pleased with his coffee. Silence reigned over their booth and the chatter of the coffee shop around them seemed a million miles away. Her palms felt sweaty and uncomfortable. She shifted.

What was she supposed to say?

She didn't have to try and figure it out. He started the conversation out by asking, ”So are you an artist?” He nodded at her sketchbook. "Uh... No, this is just... A journal..." Chiara's voice trailed off at the sight of his growing smile. It looked more like a smirk. It was a cruel look.

”Ah, of course not. You run that lovely little shop down a few blocks correct? Quite a green thumb you’ve got from what I’ve heard.”

What?!? Chiara felt herself recoil. How could he possibly know that? How could he know that she ran a flower shop that people usually only found out about through word of mouth? And... Green thumb? Did he know about what she could do...? No, no there was no way he could know about her abilities. Could he?

”You must be mistaken-” she began, trying to recover.

He took another sip of his coffee and talked over her, “You see Miss Chiara-” She felt her eyes widen and he continued, ”oh I know your name too of course, I’m here today with a proposal for you.”

He lowered his voice a fraction and went on, “I run a branch of an, organization, that’s interesting in dipping it’s toes into the growing field of natural alternatives. All you would have to do is lend us a hand in growing a few plants, and you would profit, heavily. There are other perks in entering a partnership with us as well, but they’re best discussed in a more private setting.”

Something about his expression made it clear that this wasn’t about the neighborhood looking for a better way to grow tomatoes.

”Y-you can’t be serious! You can’t just expect me to agree to help you because… Because you’re offering a partnership of some kind! I won’t help you commit crime!” The irony of this was not lost on her.

This man was trying to bully her into helping him and his… Organization into doing illegal things with her green thumb. She wasn’t going to be bullied by this stranger. Chiara had had enough of that from Francisco and she wasn’t going to allow the behavior to continue from this stranger. Just as these thoughts crossed her mind, his smile twisted into something unpleasant before his expression became neutral.

Something bad was going to happen.

Use your pheromones to make him leave. Before she could, he slipped his hand into his pocket and drew out a lighter. “Chi, can I call you Chi? I am. Let me make this as clear as I can for you, just to try and sway your decision one last time.”

He flipped it open and it breathed a few sparks. Chiara felt herself flinch, fear rising up in the pit of her stomach like a snake.

“A deal with me and my organization will offer protection. If you come on board with us, the chances of that cute shop of yours being burned in an unfortunate accident drops... Significantly. Decreases your handsome blonde boyfriend from having a slip as well."

”N-n-no, y-you can’t-” She felt her throat begin to close up, visions of the destruction of her lab dancing before her eyes. ”Y-y-you can’t j-just-” Her voice sounded shrill to her own ears. People were starting to stare.

An employee was suddenly at their table. ”Excuse me, is everything alright here?” Chiara looked at the employee, fear choking off her plea for help. The man placed his hand on the table and continued, ”It's just that we've gotten some complaints that-” A cut suddenly appeared on his hand. Chiara blinked and recoiled, back pressing into the seat of the booth, skin crawling. This… This psycho had just cut an innocent employee who had come to make sure everything was okay.

The knife disappeared back inside the strangers pocket and he told the employee, "And that shouldn't be deep enough to require stitches or anything like that but I suggest you go to the back room and put some pressure on it while we finish our conversation."

The red-head looked at the psycho, eyes wide, tears gathering in the corners. He had just threatened her and cut the hand of an employee and this whole time his tone had maintained a businesslike manner, as though he was doing nothing more than ordering a muffin to go with his coffee.

The employee retreated towards the back, likely to bandage his hand and - hopefully - to call the police.

Chiara jumped as the psycho turned his attention back to her, putting his fingers to his temples and telling her, "Well, it looks like our little meeting is going to have to come to a bit of an early end, but I assure you that this is not over. You have a week to decide, don't call us, we'll call you."

And with that, he stood and left the cafe as if nothing was out of the ordinary, tossing his cup of coffee into a trashcan on the way out. Chiara stared after him in a stunned silence for several seconds before shooting to her feet, grabbing her bag and journal in one smooth move and running after him.

The door slammed open and she emerged onto the street, frantically looking around for the mysterious psycho who had just threatened her and her boyfriend, who wasn’t even around to defend himself… But he was gone, his figure swallowed by crowd and snow.

He had known her name. He had known where she worked. He knew about JC! And yet… She knew nothing of him. Suddenly afraid for her own safety, Chiara took off down the street. Within minutes she was within her apartment building. She locked her door and vines secured themselves over the wood and over the windows. That man had… Stalked her? What else did he know? Surely not about her abilities or perhaps he wouldn’t have approached her like he had.

Anger began to grow in the pit of her stomach. How could she have allowed that man to speak to her that way? With her abilities, she should have had him dancing the Can-Can across the tabletops. Why hadn’t she? How had he known to pull out the lighter?

Fear and anger warred for dominance. Fear won out and she spent the next several hours pacing her living room, wondering how that man had known so much about her and what else he knew. Did he know where she lived too? The thought was unnerving.

A soft jingle from the depths of her bag stopped her in her tracks and she went to check it, digging her phone out to check it. There was a text from JC waiting to be read… He wanted to know if she was home. She replied with a quick affirmative and a smile, knowing that his question meant he was coming over.

Sure enough, there was a knock on her door and after checking to make sure that it was actually him, the vines retracted back into their pots as she unlocked and opened the door. Before Chiara could say anything, he hugged her close, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Surprised but pleased, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight.

His very presence had a calming effect on her and they stayed like that for several moments. It seemed that they both just needed each other.

After those few moments, they released each other and Chiara invited him inside. He’d brought food, which they sat on her couch to eat; it was just McDonalds but the fries tasted great. While they ate, JC told her that they had been looking for Darren’s fiancee for the last three days and that the news had just announced that she had been found. The Irishwoman felt relief at that revelation; it was great that Aria had been found.

Darren was on his way to the hospital and JC had come to her.

He cleared his throat and admitted, “I just... this whole time we've been searching, I haven't been able to get you out of my head. If this had been you... I don't know what I would have done.”

Chiara almost teared up. He had thought about her the whole time they’d been searching for Darren’s fiancee? She meant that much to him? She cleared the food away and scooted close to him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. It smelled like warmth and safety. The redhead couldn’t imagine her life without him now, no one made her feel like he did.

Even after the stuff that happened with Francisco and Julia and what had just happened with that psycho stranger, she felt calm and happy with him around. And Chiara was going to do whatever it took to keep him safe from that psycho.

”You’re so special to me, JC,” she mumbled into his neck. ”I know if anything ever happened to me, you’d be my knight in shining armor… Just like you’ve been everyday since I met you.”

(( Ooc: ))

Silenced Nocturne
siris99

Friendly Elocutionist

This chapter is now closed, the new chapter is at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/the-challengers-tokyo-a-superhero-rp-not-open-yet/t.99116995_1/#6

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff