Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Bunny

Amin Dumond

25 ? || 5'7" || Half-kussinik
Element: Arcane ||

User Image
Amin was taking his sweet time making it to the entertainment car though he was careful to avoid the area where he made his artwork. The kussinik thought it was a fine piece, something amusing for the kids, it was probably gone now. At least he assumed it was. Luckily for Hugh he didn't have the energy to create something bigger and he was certain the man wouldn't be amused by the train turning into a moving cat bus. Amin'd laugh though.

Without thinking Amin's hand slipped out and filched a credit chit from some unsuspecting couples pocket, the chit found itself from one hand into another woman's purse. Her children were asking for something, couldn't tell over the noise of the busy lane but they'd probably get whatever it was. He did this out of pure habit. Odd jobs where the objective was to frame someone their gang or who ever was hiring them, for some stolen goods. Sometimes it was as easy as pick-pocketing them and reintroducing some manner of item into another persons pocket.

Every so often someone would have something they didn't have before until Amin had made it to one of those swank restaurants he had passed on his brief explorations in the past few weeks. He looked like a trauma patient but isn't was if he was hurting for cash at the moment. )There was that envelop with the money Julius had given Al, he still had it. He was going to give it back to him but circumstances being what they were he was still going to have to wait.) Aww well, some other poor sap was going to be paying for his meal today. The table he sits at is small, for a single person, he's sitting near other people who seem to be having their own singles fest. Depressing but he orders his drink and waits. Not bothering to look at the menu not being picky.

His eyes dart around the room again, taking in the sights. Next mark? Maybe someone looks like they're going to need a hand? Amin was not stranger to a dine n' dash but this was a pleasure cruise, people should be enjoying themselves. Amused by all the sour faces he traces the dancers he made the week before and sending them on a trip around the room. The electric wire-like figures would hop from one table to the next in a waltz while Amin grinned and watched their progress. Hopefully someone would be amused by it. Or at least laugh. Or knowing his luck he'd get the crap beaten out of him again .

"I wish to remain nameless
And live without shame
Cause whats in a name?
I still remain the same."

monoshift96

Dapper Hellraiser

--Dr. Siln (Orick Controlled, light element)--

As Orick finished eating the meal he'd ordered, siln noticed at the corner of their vision an interesting looking man, beaten up badly, it seemed. "Careful, Siln, I know what you're thinking." thought Kaos, "That man looks unpredictable and dangerous." "Never judge a book by it's cover," replied Siln, "I merely intend to find out his story, he makes me curious." Having finally finished eating, Orick rejoined the conversation "Okay, what's going- OH. Him, yeah. We passed him on the way here, remember? He's the guy the guards were kicking the crap out of. Why are we getting involved?" "Because I'm up for a bit of fun.", Said siln, taking control from Orick.

--Dr Siln (Siln Controlled, Status Element)--

Siln waved down the waiter, paying his check, then wandered over to the table where the injured man was sitting. Siln invoked his element, instilling into the man a sense of familiarity and trust. "Hey, sonny." Siln said to Amin as he walked up, "Looks like you got into a fight with a Grizzled Land Shark. Care to indulge an elder in the story of how it happened?" "The hell are you doing, Siln?" Orick excalaimed inside their head. "I told you already Orick, I'm having a bit of fun." Siln reminded in their mind, "Besides, Kaos isn't complaining." "Only because you wouldn't listen to me anyway," complained Kaos.

-Djinn- Riot

Aged Bunny

Amin Dumond

User Image
Amin was wrapped up in his dancing sprites. The waltzed over tables and across empty chair backs amusing some, disturbing others. A few cups got knocked over at a meeting that looked important, that was about when the figures disappeared. Amin winced at that, not meant to happen he'd have to check his targeting next time.

His eyes trail over to the man that had approached him, middle aged man didn't actually look to be too much older than Amin's actual age. Little odd to have him just standing there but Amin waved a chair to the older man with a raised brow. While he could tell, just at the edge of his subconscious the man was trying to offer 'reassurance' he'd already gone down that road with the other old man. Though Amin was not one to turn away company when offered, as evident by current situation with Julius (not really much of situation but it was there all the same)

"Sonny? Haven't been called that in a while." The kussinik scratches a fingernail against his bruised cheek without a flinch. He liked the man's style though, he'd have to keep that landshark line for later, "Your story on the matter sounds better than mine I'm afraid." A laugh and a shrug, might as well get cosy for a while, stress ruined the palate but he'd be watching the man carefully.

"Was trying to brighten up the place but security is brutal when you get on their bad side. I thought my kittens were a fine addition to the hull." Then he shrugs offering the man a grin.

And live without shame
Cause whats in a name?

monoshift96

Dapper Hellraiser

--Dr. Siln (Siln controlled, Status element)--
--Kaos Siln Orick--

"Really, now?" replied Siln to Amin's story. "Sounds like security is a little bit pissy. All that over graffiti?" "You're wasting our time, Siln" Orick commented. "Shut up already Orick." Siln responded. "Did a bit of graffiti back in my youth. Got away with it often enough. Though not many people care when you're putting graffiti on the enemy flag... and barracks... and corpses. Fun times." "Hey! Whose memories do you think you're telling here. Those are MY stories!" complained Kaos. "Again. Shut up. No one cares." Siln snapped. Siln chuckled a bit with the reminiscence.

-Djinn- Riot

Aged Bunny

Amin Dumond

User Image

Amin shrugs at the man, "Yeah, Hugh 'Whatever his lat name is', you know guy who owns this joint, aye? Didn't seem to happy about he remodeling so he had be beat up." Nothing new actually. Get jumped by the boss on opening day, it was like being in the gang all over again, even the woman who seemed willing to patch him up afterwards though this one wanted in his pants. Tak had never been interested in a shag with him. Too impersonal. Tak was a romantic sort of girl and once Amin figured that out he stopped seriously flirting with her. All jokes and witty banter. Never serious. This guy seemed unattached though. Amin's grin turned saucy and he thanked the waiter that approached him with his ordered drink.

"I don't fault them for being cautious, much can happen on a pleasure cruise. Never know who or whom will be tossed out the airlock." He thumbed in the direction of the nearest emergency port with a laugh, "Nevermind that, what I wanna know man is why ya wanna sit with me." He made a face, "Unless you made about the little figures. They're harmless I swear."

Amin took a tentative dip of his little finger into the drink, let a drop onto his tongue and was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't poisoned. He downed the beverage quickly relishing in the sting as it made its way into his gut. "and corpses, dun know if I've left graffiti on something so morbid. Sounds like you have more interesting stories than I do. Care to spin a tale?"

And live without shame
Cause whats in a name?

monoshift96

Dapper Hellraiser

--Dr. Siln (Siln Controlled, Status Element)--
--Kaos Siln Orick--

"Mad about the little figures?, nah, I got bored and you seemed interesting. As for the story behind the corpses, lemme grab the guy who actually did that, he'll recall it better than I would."

In his mind, Siln yelled "Okay Kaos, you're up!" "Wait! WAIT! NO!, Stop that!" yelled Kaos, but it was too late. A small Flash of light emanated from Siln's eyes, his eyes changing from a light green to a deep blue, entirely noticable. and with that Kaos was in control.

--Dr. Siln (Kaos Controlled, Holy Element)--

"Damn him," Kaos muttered, attempting, but failing to keep it under his breath. "So, we were at war, you see? and I was young, reckless, typical youth. We had just wiped out an enemy encampment, and we were to send back the bodies to be held in a cryo-stasis morgue so we could send them back to their families at the end of the war. I had a better idea, I'd demoralize them even further. Drew phallic imagery over a menagerie of enemy corpses, Riddled another couple hundred in profanity, and even took the time on one to make it look like he'd been mutilated. Got that those skills from a Space Hollywood (<---Insert more accurate title here) makeup artist. Never know when you'll have to disguise someone as someone else. Anyway, command picked up on what was happening, caught me in the act, and I was sent to a psychologist for evaluation. You'll never imagine what they found. Multiple personalities. Three of them, living inside one body. Their attempts to get the personalities to merge back into one just made them more individual, more aware. As a result, I know have the equivalent of three sentient beings inside one mind. It's like having roommates, who never leave or go anywhere and spend all their time pestering you." Kaos ranted.

-Djinn- Riot

Desirable Flatterer

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
+++♥+++ Ⱥζ ɌѲζζȺȵɗ +++♥+++

+♥+ 23 +♥+ 5"0 +♥+ Human +♥+ Element: Status +♥+ ++++++++++++++++++++

User Image

Al shakily sat down in the chair Hugh gestured to, glancing very briefly at Julius, and nodding at him slightly. "No, sir, I don't mind at all." She replied quietly, her head down, eyes staring intensely at her intertwined fingers.

With every word that Hugh spoke, Al's heart beat faster than ever. She didn't know how this was even remotely possible whatsoever, seeing as her pulse was already wild. Anxious wasn't the word she'd use to describe how she felt at the moment, but there were no other words that would fit. Her breath hitched and it was hard for her to breath, but her lungs somehow managed to push oxygen through her system. "I-I s-should be t-terminated from t-t-the c-c-company." Al was barely able to choke out her 'opinion', but she did. She could feel her body's fight or flight response kicking in, but she made herself sit in the chair that became increasingly uncomfortable.

Al's hands now clutched her knees so desperately that her nails were digging into the skin, and her knuckles were white. She ground her teeth together trying to ignore the fear that she was drowning in. Why she couldn't control herself, she didn't know, but this was near death fear and it was something she never wanted to feel again.

The question aimed towards Julius caught Al's attention and her head snapped towards the old man to see his face and hear his response. He didn't look at all intimidating, but her gut was screaming at her. Watch for him! He's no better than Hugh! Be careful! She couldn't ignore the wariness as much as she wanted to and instead accepted it into her heart.

Al listened to Julius and her heart practically seized up. House arrest? The look he sent her put her on edge and his next words shocked her. She caught the mischevious look and she silently thanked whatever gods were out there. Now she knew she couldn't trust him. The smile only made her skin crawl.

ʅocation: Hugh's Office
ȼurrent țhoughts: Ha, breathing! What's that?
ȼurrent ϝeelings: Utter fear and extreme discomfort.
X Caster

MrAngelOfDeath

Aged Bunny

Amin Dumond

User Image

The cadence of the other man's voice changes. Amin finds this odd. His eyes are narrowed as the tale is told and well, hearing all that one person can do, Amin is glad he isn't a soldier. He'd done his fair share of sorrowful deeds but he not have thought to do something that cruel without orders and even then... He does his best to keep his face neutral and mildly interested (because he still wants to hear more so than he wants to cover his ears), though his ears seem to flatten against the sides of his head, betraying his displeasure.

"Three personalities..." He hadn't noticed it right away but the change in eye color dictated that there was another speaking to him. Trying to reign in his thoughts as a million questions follow the other's admission. To say he had never been exposed to someone with multiple personalities was an understatement. While Kussinik were once the most advanced race in the galaxy his little section of the world, didn't see much else out side city walls.

Instead he leans back into his chair and stares at the empty glass in front of him, "Which one am I speaking to now? I ah...I am not sure we exchanged names. I am Amin Dumon." He was still cautious however. He'd let his guard slip because of this little pleasure cruise before and the buffer of time between entering the train and being taken for a fool out in the street. Amin had learned his lesson, 'And then some.' He thought ruefully.

And live without shame
Cause whats in a name?

monoshift96

Dapper Hellraiser

--Kaos Siln Orick--

"Nice to meet you Amin," Kaos reciprocated, "The name we were born by is Siln. Our current Career is that of a psychologist. The personality you were talking to before was the original Siln, You may refer to me by either Siln, or Kaos. I was the personality born of the war, as such, I am still, very much a soldier." He paused for a bit, pensive, cold, calculating. "Siln is the one who takes over for the psychology part, and he's a bit eccentric. It can be uncomfortable for us sometimes." " Hey!, I resent that!" Siln shouted at Kaos. Orick just watched in amusement as the normally stoic Kaos began to aggravate Siln.

-Djinn- Riot

Quotable Poster

X Caster

writingonstars

With a heavy sigh he released her from his grip. Any fear was her own now. Hugh moved to the chair and seated himself once more. He leaned back slightly and put his hands together. He nodded and spoke plainly.

"This sounds like something I'd be willing to do.....and I'm sure Ms. Rolland appreciates the opportunity."

He stood quickly and made his way towards the door.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have another meeting I need to get to immediately. Oracle will show both of you out. Thank you again Julius for all of your help."

Before he ducked through the door he smiled at Al one last time. His eyes boring a momentary hole in hers. ORACLE popped into the room a moment later.

"Hello I'll be taking you two to wherever you'd like to go,"
MrAngelOfDeath

writingonstars

With Hugh's departure and following Oracle out of the office Julius once again returned to his cheery persona. "Sorry about that miss Al, terrible business that was. Although it always seems to end that way with Hugh." Offering a warm smile to try and ease the previous event's tension. "Now than, most of what I told him was a fabrication, I'm not in need of any real help. So why don't you enjoy the remainder of the trip, perhaps even meet up with a certain someone." He gave the girl a friendly wink. "Though I will need your help with one thing." Handing the girl a small data pad he continued. "Just hold on to this, it keeps me updated on the events of my team on their way to Cerberus. All I need you to do is keep on eye on it and report back to me on regular intervals." Starting toi stride down the hallway, he expected Al to follow. "Any questions my dear?"

Aged Bunny

Amin Dumond

User Image
Head cocked, Amin thought over his option here. He could ask a few questions. Get a little insight into this guy, he seemed to he forthright with himself, though Amin couldn't for the life of him figure why the man was tell him this. The calming aura has abated as well leaving the half-kussinik tense in his seat.

He sighed, a smile on his face instead of the anxiety building under the surface, "That is quite the story there." His hands stretched to each side of him and he leaned forward to spite himself. "You lot must be bored to be bothering with a sorry sod like myself. " As if he forgot about his injuries. As if he didn't have a care in the world. The state of one of his nicest shirts. His second pair of dress pants and bandages.

"Kaos? That's a name, can't say I've ever heard it. Siln either. Humans are weird." Eye closed in a facsimile of amusement, "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." His absent hands made the lightning figures dance between them, on instinct, without much thought.

What now? He would order something simple from the waiter that approached him. A sandwich would abate his stomach without upsetting it for the bruises. His eyes were bright orange where they had been yellow before.

"While I can't say that I have met another person like you," The grin on his face widened to its common lecherous smirk, "Can't say I'm displeased. I'm ashamed to say you haven't caught me at my best, I'm a little indisposed at the moment. Normally, I'm more strapping than this." He pouts mockingly at himself and turns his head, still unable to meet the changing eyes of the man sitting with him.

And live without shame
Cause whats in a name?

monoshift96

Dapper Hellraiser

--Kaos Siln Orick--

"Not at your best, huh? Siln could help with that a little, but not terribly much. Give me a second." "Well? You gonna do anything to help the our new friend here?" Kaos asked, impatiently. "You sure about that? If he pissed off security, we might get flak for helping him." Siln chuckled a bit, "Yeah, you're right, I could care less, let's help the chap." Silns eyes changed from a dark blue, back to a light green in a flash of light.

--Dr Siln (Siln Controlled, Status element)--

"Well then, I won't be able to do much in the way of anything that may be broken, but I can help to stop any internal and external bleeding. I'll just cause your cells to divide and repair at a slightly accelerated rate." He concentrated on Amin's biology, speeding up the process of mitosis and cellular regeneration. Slowly, but surely, for anyone paying particularly close attention, the smallest of cuts, scrapes, and bruises on Amin's body began to heal under his own, slightly accelerated, natural regeneration.

-Djinn- Riot

Desirable Flatterer

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
+++♥+++ Ⱥζ ɌѲζζȺȵɗ +++♥+++

+♥+ 23 +♥+ 5"0 +♥+ Human +♥+ Element: Status +♥+ ++++++++++++++++++++

User Image

Al suddenly felt the mind numbing fear fade away, leaving her still fearful but much more relaxed than before. Her chest hurt from her heart slowing down so quickly and she resisted the urge to clutch where the pain was centered.

The pain soon went away and she let out a quiet sigh. When referred to, Al nodded her head enthusiastically although it was a lie. She wasn't looking forward to this at all. She was relieved when he basically excused them but it was short lived when he met her eyes. She pondered how his eyes could be so unfeeling and empty, but didn't want to think too much on it.

Al nodded and gave Julius a smile although she kept the distrust in the forefront of her mind. At the implication of Amin, Al's face turned red before she took the datapad from him. As he began to stride away, Al followed shyly and nodded her head. "Yes, one. How do I contact you when I receive information, sir?" She asked as meekly as possible. He was her boss now, not Hugh, thankfully. A sudden joy sprang in her heart, seeing as she didn't have to wear her uniform anymore. That lit her face up with a small smile as she waited for Julius' response.

ʅocation: Hugh's Office
ȼurrent țhoughts: Oh yes! Freedom from my uniform!
ȼurrent ϝeelings: Slight fear/ Slight Joy
X Caster

MrAngelOfDeath

Aged Bunny

Amin Dumond

User Image
Amin feigned a bashful smile. "aww shucks you don't have to ---" Energy, pushing. It was an uncomfortable feeling. His wins shuddered, without the harness to keep them steady, he curled them around his shoulders like a cape, an old comfort for that made him feel a bit smaller than he was. Old memories flashed over his mind, ending his control of the electric dancers. A blink or two later and he could feel his skin crawling, he had to close his hands together to not itch at the healing skin.

He stared at the now blue eyed ...doctor? in mock irritation. However thankful he was his suspicion didn't abate. If the good doctor was around for a good time, whatever that might be. Feeling generous or not Amin was willing to indulge the man. He was not stranger to a thrill himself however.

Brows raised in curiosity, "I suppose I should say thank you, Siln. Though I am rather curious." His irritation disappears in exchange for a bright grin, "So what were you drinking before I walked in and stole your attention, hmm? I feel I owe you a drink after that.." The grin curls into a smirk. "Am I entertainment enough to keep your interest though? I can't do much in the way of anything physical, but I 'ave gotta a lot of energy to burn."

And live without shame
Cause whats in a name?

monoshift96

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items