Welcome to Gaia! ::

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          WHAT IS A LAYOUT? THIS IS FOR NOW.

A day in Storybrooke rarely ever amounted to much more than a stroll around the town, maybe helping a person or two out with their daily chores, and then checking in to clock out at the station—oftentimes Fi forgot to the final one, but that was beside the point. Today, she suspected, wasn’t going to be significantly different, and that simplicity was perfectly fine with the girl, contrary to popular belief. True, there were days when the redhead did feel the slightest pangs of desire for the quick pace of the city and the hustle and bustle, but there were too many unpleasant memories sown into the fertile ground of her mind for that desire to last for long. That was probably why she, when compared to other girls at her age with her personality, was so content to be a police officer with little ambition to make herself much more.

Hell, even if she did want more, what exactly was she going to ask for? Storybrooke hardly needed two police officers, much less detectives or inspectors. It would have been a title and maybe an increase in wages, which…honestly, Fi didn’t really feel a great need for.

The train of contemplative thought was cut short, however, when an unfamiliar voice floated through the air and into Fi’s senses. Tilting her head back, Fi was able to catch a glimpse of a woman, blonde and just as unrecognizable as her voice. Lo and behold, it appeared that this lady was a damsel in distress, lost in the town that was Storybrooke, evidently. Cracking a smile and raising her head and turning on her heel in an abrupt-but-natural fashion, Fi gave the stranger an amicable wave accompanied by a widening of the grin plastered on her face. ”Indeed I do. I can walk you there if you’d like!” Because really, was there anything else for her to do? Keeping that same haphazard smile, the redhead gave a subtle once-over.

”Is this your first time in Storybrooke?” Fi questioned while making a space beside her for the stranger to fill. ”I’m Phoenix, but everyone here calls me Fi. If ya need any help ‘round here, I’m your girl.” Which wasn’t necessarily true—Fi couldn’t do a number of things like, say, build a house or mix a drink, but she could at least do most of the common things that people needed help with if they were visiting. Like…directions or recommendations on where to eat (though really, was there really much option in that aspect?). Fi took the moment to sweep her unruly bangs out of her face again, simultaneously pushing a few wisps of hair over her shoulder and to their proper place behind her. ”Can I ask your name, ma’am?”

locationno main streetnocompanyno cerah

saitama-san's Partner

User Image

User Image
      User Image
                    •    The sight of the other in his poor attempt to ignore his presence was amusing, bringing about a glaze of wicked knowledge in his own gaze, vibrant hues half lidded as he watched him accommodate the whimsical woman. He seemed determined to give off an uninterested vibe, all eyes on the delicate features of the woman before him, but the tone of near hidden distaste in his answer was clear as day, enticing a look of seemingly deadpan boredom to flit across his expression. " Is it so ... wrong that I wish to inquire more of you? " he murmured, an edge of hurt seeming to ooze in his tone, but the ghost of smile reaching his expression made it evident he was no less serious then he was prior, finishing the response with a " My presence here has more to do with ... you then to purchase any object of wealth at the moment. If I may ... "

His voice lowering to a raspy whisper, despite crimson irises shifting to meet the gaze of Maria for a brief moment as his fingers caressed against the heated surface of Haydn's cheek. " ... won't you give me some of your time? " And with it, a loose husky chuckle eased from his lips the second Haydn stepped back, returning his attention to the blonde beauty as even a gasp seem to escape her own lips, responding with a curt yet courteous reply. " I suppose you're here for presents, Maria, but ... it's enrapturing to know you feel the ... same. "

Not even a minute went by before a bid of goodbye was made and Maria making a hasty retreat from the building, leaving no time for even an answer. He paused to glance at her retreating figure for awhile longer, but with a sinful twist of his lips, shifted his attention back to his ... friend, agile fingers lifting from the sleeves of his kimono to set them against the counter between them. " The temptation to see more then just your collected persona made it too much to bear, even more with Maria's company. "

" But, can you deny it, ... Haydn? " came his sultry purr, raising his hands to brush his fingers against his cheeks again, this time in a more deliberate, slow fashion until he pulled away, tone cool and unlike the sultry croon, " Nevertheless, I apologize for my display of indecency. My real purpose here was to seek your suggestion concerning presents for Clementine and ... you. "

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

CAFF NEEDS A LIFEI REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME
            CAFF REALLY NEEDS A LIFE I REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME

caffye west ryeoji ---x will i ameI'LL CHASE MY OWN DREAMS, DESPITE HOW TOUGH IT MAY SEEM AND I WON’T GIVE UP OR STOP UNTIL IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
            --
            --
                ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. adler michaels
                caffye*⋌ 01 LOCATION outside storybrooke hall west *⋌ 02 COMPANY oswald and pimea

• The first thing Adler made sure of was that the flowers were all collected and okay. And then he took Pimea's proffered hand with a lazy smile, before dropping a flower that would match her dress into her hand. Maybe that would make up for helping him up? He dusted his pants off and stuck another, sunny yellow flower behind his ear.

"Maybe next time for your birthday, I'll get you guys some flowers so you don't have to make the long journey up there?" he said, sighing fondly remembering how often he caught Paiva and Pimea picking through his flowers. And how often they left other flowers trampled in their wake. Which was a disappointment to probably just Adler, since he was the one who saw the flowers regularly. And also had to try and repair the damage. And it was so much work dragging the bucket down to the flowers; the hose was never long enough. Maybe that was what he needed to buy today.

"Well, the shrine doesn't run itself, but it can do without a priest for a couple hours at least." These flowers weren't going to pass themselves out either. "I think Pimea would have a better eye for baked things than I would, though. It can be a gift from all three of us. I was just going to get everyone some flowers." Well there wasn't exactly much else he could give them. There weren't exactly that many things a priest could give out. Free blessings? He didn't even know what his regular duties were supposed to be. Maybe he should've asked before the old man died.

Hmm...well it was a little too late to fix that, huh. 'Sorry, old man, maybe you should've picked someone else,' Adler thought, toying with the petals on one of the flowers before plucking it off. That one went behind his ear too.

"So then, shall we be off? To buy Haydn's gift? Or we can bake things ourselves, in which case we should probably still be off. To buy supplies. I vaguely recall that baking things requires flowers." He tapped his chin absentmindedly, frowning a bit. "Or is it flour? I was never very good at it, in any case. Mother always shooed me out of the kitchen." Because he'd eat the batter before anyone else got to have any. "I am always up for a challenge though." And some cake batter.

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • "Okay, Aunt Lia." The answer didn't completely satisfy Shiro, whose expression reflected that, but he couldn't quite think of another question to ask. Instead, he simply nodded and thanked the blonde librarian.

Resting his elbows on the desk, the blond boy surveyed his surroundings. The librarian's area provided a clear view of the library. Other that Daisy, who was already making her way towards them, it was rather empty. He didn't mind much. He got down from his perch when Daisy arrived, replying to her greeting with a smile.

"Hello Daisy." Shiro still felt a bit bad about scaring the younger kid when he gave that ladybug, at the same time the young boy failed to understand how anyone could dislike it. It wasn't even a worm, which usually got even adults like Clementine pulling away. According to the books he read, most people didn't mind ladybugs. A lot of the books Daisy read even featured ladybugs on the cover. What was wrong with it? :c

"Um, I'm gonna work on my homework first." There was a hint of pride of his voice. He was being responsible, as his mom said! He moved over to one the shorter desks in the reading section, placing his bag on the table and opening the notebook which had the assignment for the day. It wasn't long before Shiro was stumped. English wasn't his strong suit; he did well with spelling, but that was simply because he was good at memorization. The grammar aspect had him often. Aunt Lia had disappeared into the backroom, so that only him, Daisy and Markus remained. Daisy wouldn't be much help; she wasn't even in school yet! That left only one person yet. "Hey Markus, I need help. Verbs."

ohirukuma's Significant Otter

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab tab tab SEVEN APPLES ame LEIKO (KING, AXEL, YUN) ame DETERMINED

• On most cases, the scrunched up nose expression Yuu was sporting would have made any adult coo at how adorable he looked, but if he heard you say that, you'd have your lights punched out before you could say "wait!" He knew he was terrible at cooking, more so baking since it required precise measurements compared to just... well... boiling hot water for instant noodles. He considered that as primary cooking. What Mei did at home was like... advanced cooking, and something he knew he could never measure up to... or didn't bother. One cook was good enough right? But anyway back to the topic at hand, the reason why the black haired male was making such an expression was because of the light laughter the blonde before him emitted at his suggestion.

"What are you talking about?" He asked rather gruffly. "I am thinking of Haydn. Hazelnut just goes well with everything." It went well with crackers, or flavoring, even as it was it was the best kind of nut, so why wouldn't it go well with cake? There were weirder stuff like... like vegetable cakes. What the hell was that? It's not sweet, and definitely not something you'd want to drink with tea or coffee. Well, it looked like Leiko thought of something with his suggestion, and he smirked proudly because of it. See? If there's a will, there's a way. She then started spouting off ingredients he had no idea were and left to go check the recipes for the cake. Quinoa... and flaxseed... What... were those?

"Maybe some other kind of nut I've never heard of?" Yuu was smart... when it came to mechanical parts. He knew which screw or nut or bolt to use for specific machinery, which wires to work on etc. but when it came to things that delved with the knowledge of the kitchen... he was as dumb as a snail. Sure, he's heard those things before, but he never paid too much attention to them, thinking he wouldn't need to. Grocery shopping? What was that? Still, he couldn't let Leiko down or look like a complete idiot so he set out to work. Opening and closing the various cabinets in the kitchen, he chanced upon some bowls and cups he at least knew were useful for this sort of thing. He'd placed those on the table and continued his quest for the hazelnut... meal was it? They weren't going to use real nuts? That was kind of a let down.

Eventually, after scouring the place for something he was only vaguely familiar with, he found what appeared to be a case labeled with hazelnut. Bingo. Just in time too cause the moment he set the container down, Leiko walked in and handed him a card. Confused, he stared at it, not really reading the text until the blonde baker started talking. Oh, it's a recipe. Now that he had a better look of the words, they had a bunch of numbers and ingredients listed beside them, as well as measurements such as cups and teaspoons. Well, it looked simple enough, just follow the recipe right? The jab sent his way only made him scowl.

"Of course I know how to use them. I'm not that inept in the kitchen." He countered, placing the piece of paper down and grabbing the necessary measuring cups and spoons as well the ingredients. Baking powder... sugar... flour... They were all lined up neatly because of Yuu's slight OCD. It was more efficient this way anyway so he didn't have to keep searching the table in case he missed a step or didn't measure enough. Still, he gave Leiko a smirk, holding the bag of flour with both hands, ready to dump its contents into the bowl. "Unless, you want to dump everything in." Quite frankly, he knew Haydn wouldn't care much of how the cake turned out as long as it came from Leiko and was edible. He's been down that road of having feelings for the blonde baker, but he'd quickly realized it was more of filling the gap his mother left him back when he was a child. He had someone else now, and she was all that mattered to him. Too bad Kuro and Haydn fell in love with an oblivious single mother, and don't have the balls to tell her how they feel.

"But I know this cake is important, so we'll do it your way." He placed the bag of flour down, threat gone. "I just need to follow this step by step right? No tricks or gimmicks?" Like mini bosses or hidden ingredients? "I don't get what's so complicated about this." He muttered to himself, meticulously measuring and pouring the different kinds of powder like substances into one steel bowl. This, indeed, will be a piece of cake.

ohirukuma's Significant Otter

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PAIVA'S GFX GOES HERE
ONE DAY!!!

WITH: DENVER, AVERY || WHERE: MAIN STREET || FEELING: MISCHIEVOUS

• A relative of Haydn's? The stoic and sharp mouthed shopkeeper? He didn't seem like it, since he seemed so... so gullible. But still, she wouldn't pass up an opportunity to rile up the resident bookworm if it meant messing with a relative of his. She continued smiling, right as another voice decided to interrupt and she turned around, wondering who was going to spoil her fun. It turned out to be another unfamiliar face, and suddenly, Paiva was killing two birds with one stone. Her smile briefly turned triumphant at the very idea, and suddenly an evil plot was forming.

"Hello second stranger, my, Storybrooke is getting packed with all sorts of new faces." The more people to mess with she supposed as she approached the male who tripped on his own two feet. It was hilarious to watch, but she decided that laughing wouldn't get her any good points in the male's book... not that what she had in mind later on would be any better. "Don't worry about that nasty little spill. You probably just have two left feet~" Still, a jab here and then wouldn't hurt even if it was coated with sugary kindness. "Miss Lia gets all her groceries from the General Store, we don't have anything too big that serves as an actual supermarket like in the city." Since she and Pimea had lived there before, she was aware of big words like that. She's not nine anymore, and the books in the library talk about stuff like that whenever she decided to visit little Daisy and Miss Lia.

"I can show you to the school later, Denver, since it looks like we'll be classmates in the future. For now we should get something to eat to put a nice smile on the poor guy's face." Paiva turned on her heels and looked around. She then spotted the Seven Apples Café and grinned. "I know just the place to turn that frown upside down~" She then pointed in the direction of the establishment and beamed at the two. Gotta keep a friendly face until it was the perfect time to strike. "They have the bestest cakes in the world~" And she was going to order all of them. She wondered how Pimea was doing, and if she should get her a cake to celebrate what she can already foresee as a successful day. "Oops, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Paiva." She did another curtesy before marching off to the café. "And maybe later, we can visit the shrine to pay respects to the goddess... oh but... be careful. There are some monsters in the woods, and they will snatch you up if the goddess doesn't like you~" More white lies, of course.
  • Omnipresent Prophet

User Image

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                            I CANT SEEM TO HOLD YOU LIKE I WANT TOXXXXXI CANT SEEM TO HOLD YOU LIKE I WANT TOXXXXXI CANT SEEM TO HOLD YOU LIKE I WANT TOXXXXXI CANT SEEM TO HOLD YOU LIKE I WANT TO XXXXXXXX
                                                            ⋯ »»XXX◞`SO I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY ARMS !
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNOBODY'S GONNA COME SAVE YOUXXXNOBODY'S GONNA COME SAVE YOUXXXNOBODY'S GONNA COME SAVE YOUXXXXXXXXX
                                                            XXXWE'VE PULLED TOO MANY˟ FALSE ALARMS; WE'RE GOIN' DOWN
                                                            XXAND YOU XXXAND YOU CAN SEE IT TOOXXXAND YOU CAN SEE IT TOOXXXAND YOU CAN SEE IT TOOXXXAND YOU CAN SEE IT TOOXXXAND YOU CAN SEE IT TOOXXXAND YOU CAN SEE IT TOOXXX

Lennon had known all too well that Ali probably wouldn’t like his cutting in, particularly when she was in the midst of a conversation with a pair of ‘good looking’ boys, according to her personal preferences, but he was hardly stirred by the notion. He’d attempted to keep his tone even while scolding her, but he wasn’t sure if he had been convincing enough for her liking. Regardless, he turned his attention instead to Cerah, who had seemingly brushed off his little ‘tantrum’ and had directed her own concerns to her phone, that let out an all too familiar sound to indicate the death of its battery. The pink haired artist couldn’t help himself when he rolled his eyes, it was just far too easy for Cerah to forget those little, important details. In spite of his mood, he even managed to crack a little bit of a smile at her.

Just don’t go getting lost, alright?” he called after her when she turned away, informing Ali and himself that she needed to return to the inn for the time being. He glanced sideways at Ali, realizing how similar their reaction had been. Apparently the pair of them had been together for too long; ‘great minds think alike’ he though almost bitterly, but stopped himself from saying anything. He was already in a bad enough mood, the last thing he needed was to cause any more trouble between himself and his small, very limited number of friends.

He attempted to busy himself with his sketch pad and a pen he’d fished out of his bag while Ali continued her talking with the red haired boy, or at least, that was what he thought she was doing. Instead, only a few moments later, he lifted his gaze to find her slipping herself into his lap, her legs hanging over either side of his body and her arms slowly wrapping around his neck. He lowered his gaze, hair falling into his face to momentarily shield her from the light blush that was spreading over his cheeks at the closeness she was giving to him. It killed him really, the way she could press her body so easily against his and not understand how unbelievably mad she drove him. The idea of her being entirely oblivious to any and all feelings he might have for her was torment, but unfortunately for Lennie, it was reality; one that he was struggling to face head on at the moment, quite literally.

He shook his head at her, rather uncomfortable with the compromising position she was putting him in. She was… Inches away from him, lips in a pout, so close he was sure he could close the small space between them in milliseconds and… What was he thinking? This was his friend, his colleague, his fellow student who worked alongside him and Cerah. Any attempt at making a move on Ali would be… Terrible. Not to mention the way Cerah might react to it? Then why was the idea so stuck in his head. A simple lapse in judgment was all it would take, but he could not bring himself to be courageous, not today.

I’m not upset,” he muttered, turning his face away from her for a moment to try to steady his own voice. Now was not the time to show a moment of weakness, though his hands did admittedly settle on her hips. Simply securing her, he told himself mentally, wouldn’t want to see her falling on the floor, that’s all. The excuse was so terrible he was sure he’d laughed aloud at it, but Ali was still looking at him intently, unphased. She gave his head a gentle tug, pulling him so their foreheads were touching. Sitting there, eye to eye, he was sure he would go mad, totally drawn in by the few moments of intensity that ticked by slowly. “I’m just,” he finally said, finding his voice once again. It took him a moment to regain his train of thought. She was in his lap. In a bar. Had he even had a drink yet? Her questioning look was enough for him.

You really have no idea, do you?” he murmured with a soft, disbelieving laugh. He was distracted for a moment by a loose strand of her hair and took it between his fingers, twisting it for a moment before gently brushing it behind her ear with calloused fingers. Simply put, she was not his to have, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t admire from afar. “Let’s just put it this way, the prince would rather have his princess than some subpar prince.” And with that, he gave her a soft smile and slipped her from his lap. He stood from the chair and fished a few bills from his wallet, placing them on the table and giving the bartender and young waitress a simple nod of thanks.

Now, I think we’ve made fools of ourselves enough in the last forty minutes or so, so with that, I’m going to get some air.” he hauled his bag over his shoulder and pocketed his small sketch book before heading to the door, hesitating only a moment to look over his shoulder at her. “Are you coming, princess?” he asked with a cocked brow. “Or should I expect to see you sometime tonight?

ooc: WHY HAS THIS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO DO OMG IM SO SORRY xxx location: gaston's xxx company: ali, rory, cas, clem

Beloved Bear

User Image

User Image
                                              It was exasperating having the male taunt him in such a public fashion, especially in front of another individual. It made the shopkeeper uncomfortable under his scrutiny and just avoids any contact with the other male that was trying his best to fluster him. Haydn didn’t understand why Silas always had an urge to do this to him, why he gave him special treatment. He didn’t want any of it and preferred that he be left alone. Yes Silas was someone he would consider a friend but that was when they could actually have a civilized conversation and civilized was a hard thing for Silas it seemed. So the conversations he actually enjoyed with the other seemed far less than the ones where he just felt uncomfortable.

Yet it seemed he wasn’t the only one that was feeling uncomfortable in the current situation. Haydn’s eyes cast over to the female that was not looking at the jewelry he had taken out and instead was looking at him and Silas. Haydn’s face burned up realizing that she probably had witnessed the whole thing and by the way she batted her eyes she must be thinking of the worst of them. The male was horrified by this notion, thinking that the female thought so in decently of him with the feminine male. Haydn didn’t see him in that way not at all, his heart belonged to another even though she did not know. But before he could explain this to the female she was already out the door, and so fast.

This did not please Haydn at all, who knew what Maria was thinking of him now and even worse she left him alone with the male he was trying to avoid. “Yes I do deny it Mr. Piers.” He muttered out almost coldly to the other. He was not pleased at all with how the other was so indecent with a lady present especially one that was a customer and could have made profit off of. Haydn’s auburn eyes watched the other move back toward him placing his long fingers onto his counter, thankfully with room between them this time. “It seems more likely that your vulgarity scared away Ms. De Clerco. So now I am forced to give you my time now.” He was not in the mood for his games he just wanted him gone from his shop, not wanting him to chase away anymore potential customers that he may have that day.

“You really can’t behave yourself…” The shopkeeper murmurs as yet again he felt the other’s cold fingers delicately move against his cheek. The slow deliberate feel of his long fingers only made his cheeks heat up making the other lose his train of thought as he pulled away, turning his back on the other as to regain his thoughts. “Yes I am sure that is all you wanted from your venture into my store Silas…” His voice holding nothing but sarcasm but moved to get some potential things that the waitress at the local bar would love to receive for her birthday and brought them back. Haydn mostly brought back different books that were on Clementine’s waiting list as well as some nick knacks. “One of these would bring happiness to her.” He says spreading the potential presents out on the counter where Silas’s fingers once were. His attention only on the items never rising to look into those cursed crimson eyes of the other male. His hand instinctively moving to touch the one book on the counter he already intended on giving to Clementine himself, almost protecting it from being picked.

Past that, Haydn took no interest in the last part of the innkeepers’ statement. Haydn didn’t want the man to get him anything nor was he really all that interested in what others could get him. He wasn’t much into celebrating his own birthday, never seeing it as necessary. Yet if he had to celebrate with anyone it definitely wouldn’t be the man that was standing in front of him. “And I don’t need anything.” He murmurs in reply, moving the items on the counter closer to the other individual wanting to distract the other male with his task of deciding so he wouldn’t be paying as much attention to him.

General StoreSilasAnnoyed and Embarrassed

Beloved Bear

User Image

User Image

Ali watched from across the bar as her pink haired friend fished into his bag to get his handy dandy sketchbook and his pen. She knew that was something he loved to do, to sketch and create but seeing as his drink was untouched he was using his sketching as a stress reliever especially after the little scene he made. It was obvious something was wrong. She could tell, it was written all over his face and even his body language gave him away. Yet even when she came so close to him being nearly inches away from his face he tried to deny it from her. Which in turn only made her pout more. She hated when people lied to her especially when it was him lying to her and to her face no less. She wasn’t a fool or something she could see something was upsetting him. He barely could make eye contact with her. His brown eyes either seeming to avert from her own or his pink hair moved to cover them up.

Alison’s fingers moved to gently remove the hair out from his face, fingers momentarily caressing his skin, allowing her eyes full access to his facial features. She watched as he continued to avert his gaze from her like he was afraid to look at her. Something was wrong with him and it was obvious yet it was like he couldn’t trust her with knowing the truth. Not being able to handle it any longer her fingers moved to his chin, turning has face gentle to meet her own “Well it seems like there is. You know you can tell me anything right?” She smiled softly to him feeling secure in his lap, especially when his hands settled on her hips. Her eyes looking into his own as she tried to look into them as if she could find the answer herself.

She was drawn into his defeated gaze, moving as close to him as possible as their foreheads met with one another. She stayed there like that for what seemed like hours, yet was only moments until he finally broke the silence. Breaking out of her daze that he seemed to put her in. Her eyes just looked at him confused and curious wondering what he was going to say. “What do you mean? No idea about what?” She asked, feeling her face heat up when he laughed which only heated up more when he gently moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. What was she missing? Was she the butt of some joke or something? She had no idea yet when he spoke again she just looked at him dumfounded. “What do you mean Lennie?” She asked him curiously as he moved her from his lap. Her legs meeting with the ground as she watched him. “What do you mean by ‘his princess’? Who is your princess?” She continued, as he seemed more preoccupied with paying for all of their food once again. Had she met this person? Was he actually referring to a girl? No no it couln't be could it? Or was Lennie into girly men? Alison had no idea.

Ali was completely lost in thought that she didn’t even notice the male had already made it to the door with all of his belongings. He almost left her behind yet he hesitated. The female’s light brown eyes widened as she looked up to him, even more confusion written on her face. Her head continued to replay him calling her princess over and over. Her face bright was completely red, as she looked to him in awe, finally speechless for once in her life. There was no way he meant she was his princess right? She didn’t even know anymore. She didn’t know what he was thinking anymore.
                              Moving slowly to his figure the female looked up into his eyes once more, just tilting her head, trying to calm down her own thoughts and with it her racing heart. She didn’t know what to say or what to ask him, yet all she could get out of her mouth was a few words. “I’m not a princess….I’m just Ali…” She murmured now having to avert her own gaze from his as she pouted once more. She didn’t understand what had gotten into her. She didn’t understand how he got her so flabbergasted and so easily. Why was she acting so strangely?

Alison’s soft and dainty hand moved to grasp his calloused one. Her fingers gently slipping through his own as she held his hand, just softly looking at him. “I think the answer is I am coming with you and you will be seeing me sometime tonight.” She grinned up to him, finally regaining her composer and acted like nothing just happened even though she still felt her heart beating at a faster pace. The female lead the male out of the bar, pulling him as she continued to hold his hand. Her eyes looked in either direction and then up to him, a smile on her face. “Oh where, oh where should we go? Follow the map or go into the unknown?” She asked him mischievously. Ali pulling Lennie away from town and headed toward the forest. “I wonder if we will get lost~” She giggled, her hand squeezing his a bit as she brought him away from the small town of Storybrooke and toward the quiet wood that lay next to it. "Just think of it as an adventure Lennie! I'm sure once we explore it enough we could even find you a nice place for you to draw." She commented, even though her mind was far from exploring at the moment. All she could think about was what he had said to her earlier, she really had to get him alone. She still had so many questions for him and she wanted them answered. So maybe with no one around to bother them he would.

Bar > StreetBasically LennieConfused, Anxious and Content

I AM A ﹙NEW ○ SOUL⋮⊱ came to this ❛STRANGE✂ world
                                                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        BUT ˟SINCE I AM╰ HERE ━━ felt the ☆JOY and ↯FEAR
                                                        finding myself ↻xxxxmaking every xxxxpossible mistake ⇣ xxxxfinding myself ↻xxxxmaking every xxxxpossible mistake ⇣ xxxxfinding myself ↻xxxxmaking every xxxxpossible mistake ⇣

@STORYBROOKE HALL W/ OSWALD, ADLER

Their reactions weren't exactly what she expected. No one was mad. No one was angry. Not even a bit irritated? She chose the wrong people to mess with. Pimea nodded at their concern and smiled sheepishly. This wasn't what she wanted. When asked about Paiva's whereabouts, she shook her head, indicating that she didn't really know. Paiva should have had more success. On the other hand, this twin kind of wanted to hide under a rock and rot to death for her failure.

"I...I can't bake." She said to Adler, but quickly tried to cover up her words by speaking louder...with more words. "But I can learn! I'm a really fast learner!" If anyone creates a rock that is portable where she can take it out at anytime to hide in, she would buy it instantly and would use it right about now.

As for whether they should go bake or go shop or whatever the options where, she left it for the two men to decide, as she drenched in her misery.

Eh. Lilianne's response to Shiro's question didn't really catch him off guard. It was a horrible explanation really. Why couldn't she just tell him he hated everyone or something? Wouldn't that be much shorter and efficient. He sighed after listening to her response, deciding to endure for the sake of the library. The mayor passed by, and Markus responded to the his words with a grunt. He was getting a bit impatient, but Daisy decided to pop out of no where, as she usually does. Yeah, he wanted a book and, yeah, he wanted something to read, but he didn't feel like being escorted or helped for that matter.

"Uh, no. It's fine." He said to them both, knowing they'd eventually offer to help him find something. "I'll just...go over there and read something else." With that, he patted Daisy's head and left the mother and daughter to theirselves. Shiro followed behind, finding a desk to sit at and started his assignment. Markus was about to venture about, but had to abruptly stop in his tracks. "Hey Markus, I need help. Verbs." What. This kid. No manners at all. "Did you forget something Shiro? Maybe a 'pleaseee' after that sentence?" He said, snorting once to indicate irritation. Already bossing him around as if he was a kid as well, puuhhlease. He was ten thousand years too young to do that. Nonetheless, he sat down, trying to fit his a** in the small chairs, but ended up chucking it aside to sit on the floor instead. Kids were staring, but he didn't give a s**t.

"Verbs are easy. Didn't your mom teach you all about these a few days ago?" The man leaned over, trying to see what the boy had written so far.
                "Bah, let me see that." He grabbed the paper, peering at it with scrutiny, then placed it down. "Well, how about you try to do the assignment, and then tell me which one's are confusing." He said, dropping his head on the table, watching as the boy did his homework. A nap felt nice right about now.

LOCATION STORYBROOKE HALL WITH SHIRO FEELING TIRED

Fluffy Bunny

7,100 Points
    • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Swap Meet 100

User Image
                                ██████████ ¦ ☪ The White Rabbit. ¦ ████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxwith Paiva & feeling excited.

» Haydn's supermarket must have been the place to buy much of everything you'd need in this quaint town, Denver looked to
                                                          Paiva as she introduced herself and pointed the two at a building just off from where they were gathered. The building
                                                          seemed tidy and well-kept, the sign visible read 'Seven Apples Café'. A small rush of excitement fell to Denver as he listened
                                                          to Paiva compliment the Café's cakes, he could picture it now. Warm and inviting, freshly made desserts and pastries,
                                                          mouth-watering to someone such a sucker for sweets.

"Sounds perfect!"

he sounded a bit too excited as he followed Paiva's steps and turned to the stranger who'd tripped just moments earlier. On
                                                          the verge of tears the boy backed up and sort of quivered, before running off mumbling to himself and wiping at his eyes.
                                                          Denver watched briefly before turning back to Paiva, the stranger had left the two of them but Denver was still all to excited
                                                          about the cakes to decline Paiva's kind request to guide him.

"I guess he wasn't as interested as I am."

he chuckled and followed as Paiva continued about the Shrine in the woods, another interesting place to him. The next tid bit
                                                          about monsters though...

"Eh?! Real Monsters?"

Denver felt his spine shiver momentarily as his overactive brain glossed over a few monster ideas, she couldn't possibly be
                                                          telling the truth, could she? He grumbled at the thought and couldn't help but dwell on it a bit longer, what a wimp.

"You think the Goddess will like me?"

he mumbled to her just to be a bit sure of himself, he wasn't totally sold but it was better safe than sorry. As they approached
                                                          the Café he could already feel the inviting atmosphere surround him. Paiva was shorter than he was and her hair was snow
                                                          white, she was adorable both in looks and how she dressed. He felt himself trusting the girl almost immediately, there was no
                                                          possible way that she could steer him wrong. No possible way~

xxxxxxxxxx⊰ ooc: Since Avery was removed the RP I sort of wrote him out an exit that I didn't think was totally out of character for his skiddish personality, hope that's alright. If not feel free to ask me to change it, I have no problem with that. c:

xxxxxx███████ ¦ Lose yourself in time. ¦ █████████████████████████████████
                            tab tab tab tab OSWALD DUNCAN THE MAYOR
                            ___ tab "I'M A VERY GOOD MAN. I'M JUST A VERY BAD WIZARD." - WIZARD OF OZ
                            thx caff for lending us your coding ahaha <3
                            • "That's alright," Oswald beamed at Pimea, patting her head fondly. "Mister Adler will learn along with you and we'll see who's the better baker at the end of it, shall we?" His laughter was a tiny huff, eyes crinkling as he imagined the sight of Adler and Pimea covered in flour and Goddess-knew-what-else while baking. The young priest had just tucked another petal behind the ear, tempting Oswald to brush it off.

"W-well,", he said instead, shuffling his feet awkwardly. He shifted slightly to speak to Adler. "I still have some baking supplies at home, but it may be a good idea to drop by Seven Apples to see if they've got any interesting recipe to share." He checked his watch and nodded in satisfaction. There should be sufficient time for them to prepare both gifts. "Let's head over to Seven Apples, then to my place for a baking session. Cupcakes, muffins, hmm... there are many choices..." Oswald chuckled. "No flowers in the pastries though, Adler, though we can add some to decorate the gift."

He began walking in the direction of the cafe and bakery, a confident spring in his steps now that he knew what to do. "And then we'll go to the Shrine afterwards to prepare the flowers." After a brief moment, Oswald held out his right hand to Pimea. "How does that sound?" Besides, he could also take the chance to grab a snack at Seven Apples so that his stomach no longer growled endlessly.

Upon reaching the cafe and bakery, Oswald ushered the other two towards an empty table. He pulled out the chair for young Pimea too, smiling softly at the others who were in Seven Apples. He looked at Adler and Pimea, hands spreading slightly across the table. "Might as well sample their pastries while we're here, yes?"

tab tab tab tab SEVEN APPLES tab tab tab WITH ADLER & PIMEA tab tab tab NOW I HAVE A CRAVING FOR PASTRIES <3

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

User Image
                      VOSIENVOSIENRANDOM TEXT HERE❜BECAUSE VOSIEN CANNOT CODE FOR JAZZ◣
                      VOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENCE MATIN JE ME RÉVEILLE DE CE CAUCHEMAR QUI ME HANTE

• Why did Maria decided to wear the colour blue, if anything it made her look miserable. Gentle steps tap through white streets as the elementary teacher decided to make her way home, with a sudden craving of a soft pillow and a blanket. Oh my, how long has it been since Maria last had a nap? Two, three hours ago? Such numbers were too long for Maria to handle. The princess needed her sleep, as the warmth from the sun began to weight heavily on her thin shoulders. Being a teacher was hard enough, for there wasn't enough time to snatch a quick doze without a random student bursting into the classroom out of chaos, or with form of help from last night's homework. With eye lids ready to take the shades, Maria collapse onto the ground, as one's slumber overcoming her senses into the darkness.

:/

Romantic Cleric

CAFF NEEDS A LIFEI REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME
      CAFF REALLY NEEDS A LIFE I REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME

caffye west ryeoji ---x will i ameI'LL CHASE MY OWN DREAMS, DESPITE HOW TOUGH IT MAY SEEM AND I WON’T GIVE UP OR STOP UNTIL IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
      --
      User Image
      --
        ▉▉▉▉ . yongmei jin
        -- feel free to adjust the x's
        xxxx xxxx xxxx THERE ARE SEVEN DOORS WITHIN MY DREAMS I'VE FOUND THEM ALL BUT STILL NO KEY
        xxxx xxxx xxxx THERE ARE SEVEN DOORS WITHIN MY DREAMS I'VE FOUND THEM ALL BUT STILL NO KEY

• “Aw, come on, no need to be pessimistic! You’re not that over the hill yet! Plus don’t some girls go for that? You know, the cool, mature type.” Mei grinned, only half joking. Actually, did Vegan have a love life going for him? She probably would have heard something from the town rumor mill if he’d done anything with anyone in Storybrooke, but maybe someone in the city? Though he didn’t frequent the ferry that often. Maybe something from before he’d arrived in Storybrooke. Though if that were true, seeing how it’d been about three years since Vegan’d moved to town… Mei gave Vegan a look and then nodded sagely. “Well, I’m sure you’ll meet the three of them soon enough, and then you can judge them for yourself.” Maybe she ought to talk to Leiko some time in the future, the baker would be able to tell her whether Vegan needed any gentle romantic nudges.

Mei couldn’t help but frown when Vegan brought up the general store owner’s impending birthday. Maybe that was answer enough to his question. “Sorry, I’m pretty much in the same boat as you. I’ve been trying to pick Yuu’s brain for gift ideas, but…” Mei laughed, the sound somewhere between fondness and exasperation. “Well he’s a great kid, but I think he barely figured out what to get the guy himself. I’ll probably just look for a fancy bookmark or something the next time I’m in Ananii.” Which felt like a less than satisfactory answer, given that last year’s gift had also been a fancy bookmark. But hey, at least it was better than nothing. That said… “Though you know, since we’re here anyways, we could just ask the man himself.” Carefully shifting her packages until they were cradled in one hand, Mei pushed open the general store’s door and kept it propped open with her hip before tossing a cheery grin at the store’s inhabitants. “Good afternoon Haydn. Oh, and you too Zion. Got some packages here with your name on them.”

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff